BY FRESH

A concentrated blend of the same nourishing, precious oils found in the original Brown Sugar Body Polish. The luxurious formula absorbs quickly and is proven to provide 24-hour moisture for supple, radiant, healthy-looking skin. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh Sugar Body Oil. Style Number: 672288. see more...

Danielle K.
Annandale, VA
If only this didn’t cost so much!!! It would be my number one, as it is about $50 a bottle is a real luxury buy.

Don’t get my wrong it’s worth it, but I can’t shell that sort of money out ever couple of months, so I regularly use the Body shop oil as it’s much cheaper

This is incredibly rich, and the scent smells like a beautiful spa in a bottle. You can smell light notes or ginger and jasmine, truly delicious! It comes out very rich, so like the body shop oil, a little goes a long way.

I used it once a day and I could smell it on my skin until my night time shower. It’s rich but light on the skin. It really moisturized my skin when it was super rough and flaky.

Like I say, expensive but if you have the money, you won’t be disappointed with is purchase
Fabiola E.
I’ve used this product day and night since my belly started noticeably growing and have not seen a stretch mark,... yet. It also has the best citrous-y, sweet, light, refreshing smell. I even use it on my face sometimes.
Marla Aaron W.
Pikesville, MD
I adore this light moisturizing body oil from Fresh. It has a light, fresh, sweet lemony scent that's light enough to smell fresh but not do overpowering it can't be layered with your perfumes. I apply to damp skin right out of the shower and it is quickly absorbed, leaving behind a light moisturizing layer that is never greasy. The only drawback is the cost. It's incredibly pricey for an after shower skin oil. Sometimes I. Mix it or alternate with Burt's Bees body oil. It has nearly the same lemony scent and moisturizing properties, at a fraction of the price!
Markeria J.
Manassas, VA
Love body oil in general but this one definitely has to be one o my favorites. I purchased this from my local Sephora during the rouge sale and have fallen in love with it. It's lightweight and non greasy so it works well for day to day use. Sometime I even add it into my heavier body creams for added moisture. Definitely something I keep an extra of at all times!
Kimm D.
San Diego, CA
The scent is amazing!! I also love that this oil seems to actually absorb into my skin instead of just leaving me feeling greasy. I've noticed a big difference in how soft and smooth my skin feels since I stated using this oil. I typically put it on just after I shower. Oh and it makes my tattoos look so vibrant again
Rachel L.
Columbia, MD
Smells amazing, super moisturizing and absorbs pretty quickly for an oil. I love this stuff for my dry, itchy winter skin. My elbows and knees that usually get dry and ashy are silky smooth. Will forever be buying this oil and love the scent so much that I have the lotion and perfume of it too!!
Keren G.
I liked the consistency of the oil it was really smooth on the sking. I loved the smell because it was very sweet and it made my skin smell nice when you get up close. I wouldn't buy it again only because the price is too expensive for my budget. I would reccoment it
Amber T.
monroe, MI
I cant say enough about this oil it smells like heaven. I bought this at sephora. I will purchase this again. It lasts forever a little bit goes a long way. Lasted me 3 months. The prie is fine and god it smells good. SO GOOD!
Janet T.
Honolulu, HI
I'm not really a big oil fan but this product is an exception. I'm on my second bottle and like how light this oil is on the skin. It doesn't have an oily residue and doesn't leave a thick, rich, oily feel on my skin. Normally I put on body lotion afterwards to mix together and they absorb so well into my skin.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Fresh is such an amazing brand and has such a large variety of products. This body oil is a great price for the amount of product you get. It smells amazing and lasts for hours even after it has been the product has settled into my skin. It makes my skin baby smooth and I use it every night. Would absolutely suggest for anyone that loves a great smelling oil
Cindy S.
Hamilton, ON
I really love Fresh products, but find the cost to be a bit beyond my regular budget for skincare. Does it seem like the extra cost is worth it for the quality of this body oil?