BY FRESH

A concentrated blend of the same nourishing, precious oils found in the original Brown Sugar Body Polish. The luxurious formula absorbs quickly and is proven to provide 24-hour moisture for supple, radiant, healthy-looking skin. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh Sugar Body Oil. Style Number: 672288. see more...

Eileen M.
I love Fresh products and a few of their products, like the Umbrian Clay Mask, I like to say I fundamentally believe in - like the Umbrian Clay Mask and their body soaps. I am in love with citrus scents, particularly limes and lemons and this oil has the lightest most delicious scent of citrus mixed with sugar. The smell is so invigorating and therapeutic. I use this all over my body but I particularly like to pour the oil into my body lotion to post the moisturizing properties and to add a glow factor to my skin.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
I LOVE THIS PRODUCT. Fresh is such an amazing brand and has such a large variety of products. This body oil is a great price for the amount of product you get. It smells amazing and lasts for hours even after it has been the product has settled into my skin. It makes my skin baby smooth and I use it every night. Would absolutely suggest for anyone that loves a great smelling oil
Kristen E.
Arlington, VA
Like any music video in the 90's, body oil is crucial. This oil deeply penetrates the skin and provides moisture without leaving a film on the skin. Like studying all night for a test, this oil works long and hard with amazing results. Skin is hydrated and supple long after initial application.
Bayley B.
Topeka, KS
This oil is incredibly hydrating and offers a healthy glow to the skin. It absorbs easily and leaves your skin feeling soft and supple. However, the scent can be a little overpowering, so if you're not a fan of lemon, I wouldn't pick this up. Overall, a great body oil - worth the money!
Kimberly C.
Fargo, ND
This product has saved my life in more ways than one! I have very dry skin and this has totally changed the game for me. I use it as a cleanser in the shower or as a shaving oil when I shave my legs. It has made my skin so soft and it stays that way for a few days after using it!
Jen F.
Savannah, GA
This is a holy grail product for me! I love Fresh in general, but the body oil is super moisturizing, has a heavenly smell and lasts a long time. Yes, it's expensive at the outset but on a per-use cost basis it's not too bad. I'd buy it again in a heartbeat.
Tuyen N.
This body oil smells amazing. I have very dry skin and this helped moisturize it a lot. It absorbs well into the skin unlike some that seem to sit on the surface. What I really love is it keeps my skin smooth and hydrated until I shower the next day.
Jada O.
Carrollton, GA
I love this body oil it makes my skin feel amazingly soft and feel moisturized. Personally, I believe that this is a great value for a product as great as this. I would definitely buy this over and over again, Not to mention it has an amazing scent.
Pepper L.
This oil smells incredible! It is an absolute luxury version of your standard drug store (almond, avo) oils. I love the way this makes my skin feel and smell. I definitely recommend this. The scene lasts quite long on my skin!
Virginia S.
Deerfield Beach, FL
Omg best smelling oil also, very moisturizing on the skin leaves your skin hydrated. Be very careful I love to use this oil to shave my legs and it takes a step out of applying lotion after
Cindy S.
HAMILTON, ON
I really love Fresh products, but find the cost to be a bit beyond my regular budget for skincare. Does it seem like the extra cost is worth it for the quality of this body oil?