BeautyBodyBody CareFresh
Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 015 oz

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz

by Fresh

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is an anti-aging lip treatment proven to repair the lips, significantly boost moisture, enhance volume, and improve the definition of the lip area. It is fortified with a high concentration of ultra-nourishing, age-delay ingredients. Key ingredients: - Sea fennel helps to smooth fine lines and wrinkles and define the lip area. - Orange extract is rich with antioxidants that help protect the lips. - An ultra-nourishing complex of cupuacu butter, plum seed oil, and passionflower seed oil helps to hydrate, repair, and restore suppleness. - Hyaluronic Filling Spheres help to plump the lips to enhance volume. How to use: Apply throughout the day and before bedtime. Can be worn alone or as an age-delay base. For ideal results and SPF protection, follow with Sugar Lip Treatment SPF 15. Claims: - Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is proven to have a significant moisturizing effect 6 hours after initial application. - Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is proven to immediately smooth the lips and significantly moisturize, enhance volume, and repair the lips after just four weeks of use. After an independent consumer testing panel used Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy: - 100% noticed their lips were more moisturized, nourished, and supple - 100% reported healthier-looking, softer, silkier lips - 100% felt it protected their lips overnight, removed dry flakes, and repaired the lips - 97% reported improved elasticity and smoothness around the lip area - 93% felt it retexturized and visibly improved the overall appearance of their lips in vivo

Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz ? With the Mint Rush scent did anyone notice a slight tingle when applying?
Start your review of Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz!
Maryjane C.
Oklahoma
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Maryjane C.
I have the mini version (which isn’t that much smaller than the regular size) and it’s wonderful. It leaves my lip smooth and soft for most of the day, I don’t need to reapply often. The product itself is very soft so be careful in hot places, it might melt easier than other lip balms. There’s not much of a scent to it, it was a vague coconut but not enough to where I’m confident that’s underlying scent.
Salma F.
High wycombe , Buckinghamshire
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Salma F.
Lovely and leaves my lips nice and moisturised , though very overpriced in my opinion
Miranda V.
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Miranda V.
One of my favorite chapsticks! It glides on smoothly and lasts. It makes my lips feel softer and more luxurious. The stick inside the tube is narrow but you definitely feel the quality. I’d recommend it!
Ciara B.
El Cajon, CA
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Ciara B.
I’m a sucker for lip balm and this is one of my favorites! It leaves your lips silky smooth and hydrated. It nourishes dry and chapped lips for 24 hours and really helps to protect them with hyaluronic acid and orange extract. Your lips visibly look softer and fuller when using this product. Fresh has done it again!
Emma K.
Lenexa, KS
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Emma K.
This is the best lip balm! It helps moisturize and restore. It makes my lips super soft! It's amazing during the winter when my lips get really dry.
Susan N.
Carnation, WA
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Susan N.
Purchased at: Nordstrom
Love love love this stuff. My lips are very sensitive, to heat, products, cold air, allergies and this is a heal all for all of those. It brings them back to perfect condition so fast!
Casey P.
Prosper, TX
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Casey P.
I've always been a big fan of these, and the advanced therapy lip treatment is no exception. It's thick, keeps my lips coated for a bit and definitely gives my cracked lips some much needed love (especially when the weather turns cold). Only 4 stars as I don't notice a difference from their regular lip treatments. It feels thicker perhaps, but the end result is about the same.
Jazzmina  V.
Los Angeles, CA
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Jazzmina  V.
this product is so great. It feels like it's protecting your lips. doesn't have a scent and the ingredients are safe to swallow. it is a little pricey, but for what you get, it's completely worth it. you pay for exactly what you get. this is liquid gold. stays on for hours. best application is at night so when you wake up, your pout is pouty, soft, and full of moisture that lasts all day long. thus is honestly my favorite product and I buy it all the time!
Sarah R.
Massillon, OH
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Sarah R.
I love Fresh sugar advanced therapy lip treatment. I use it nightly as part of my before bed routine. It isn’t super waxy like other lip balms I’ve used. It’s light on my lips yet super moisturizing. It’s expensive but worth the splurge as it lasts forever.
Denise K.
Fresh Sugar Advanced Therapy Lip Treatment Translucent 0.15 oz uploaded by Denise K.
I never thought I’d consistently pay $26 for a lip balm but I’ve been using this for years and have repurchased many times. I keep it on my nightstand as my at-home lip care because I imagine it would melt in the car. But it hydrates my lips well, and it doesn’t have anything off-putting like an overwhelming fragrance or a tingling sensation (I’m just not a fan of that). Fresh is one of those brands that focuses on quality. I also use their Rose Petal Lip Cream which is equally amazing. But the Sugar Advanced Therapy is just easier to apply.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Jessica T.
il y a 2 ans
Sarah R. il y a 8 mois
It has a cooling tingly sensation that gets stronger when you press your lips together.