Fresh StepA Extreme Odor Control CarbonPLUS Scoopable Cat Litter uploaded by Stephanie C.

BY FRESH STEP #63 in Litter

This cat litter contains carbon to help eliminate pet waste odors. The litter is scoopable to allow for easy cleanup. This Fresh Step Extreme Odor Control Scoopable Cat Litter with CarbonPLUS keeps your home smelling fresher. The litter is formulated using CarbonPLUS technology to eliminate extreme odors from urine and feces. The litter is scoopable for easy cleanup. Features: Clumping, Deodorizing Material: Carbon Package Weight: 42 lbs see more...

Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I have two cats that are territorial over the litter box so I have to buy things in doubles. This nice little pack saved me from two large bags hanging around. The bags inside are about the size of 2 rolls of tp and that can be put anywhere. Price was the same as the giant bags and this actually has more product.
Jade T.
Snellville, GA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
We have 2 cats. We travel a lot. We decided to have a huge litter box so my FIL doesn't have to clean the box meanwhile we're out. We love Fresh Steps Extreme. My house doesn't smell even if I don't scoop the box for a week. We've been using it for over a year.
Crystal A.
Long Beach, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I LOVE the litter. I HATE the bag that the litter comes in. It always gets stuck in the creases but I have three cats so I need to get the big bag. Wish there was an easier way to pour it. Win some. Lose some.
Stephanie C.
This is the only cat litter I will buy. It does track but not as badly as others. It is the only one I've found that stifles the smell of kitty urine. It's a tad dusty, but I don't mind since it does such a good job at masking the smell. And it clumps hella good too. And the paw points are awesome. Definitely a repurchase for me and my kitties.
Janet H.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
Fresh Step is pretty much the only brand of litter I will use and I have experimented with a bunch of brands. It's the only one that clumps consistently and keeps the odors at bay. Yes it's a little dusty and the scent added to the litter can be overpowering, but it works which is why I will continue to buy it.
Diana M.
This is the only brand of cat little that I like to use. It keeps my bathroom fresh, and I never have to worry about guests complaining about "the litter box smell". Love this product.
Shannon D.
Use this daily with three indoor cats. Keeps odor at bay. So fat best product yet I have tried. Wish I could find same quality for a better price. I buy litter more than I care lol
Kyrra T.
It says odor control but I still noticed a weird odor in the air . And when you pour It in the litter pan a cloud of dust always poofs up and it smells musty
Ingrid H.
Morrow, OH
LOVE this litter, very scoopable, and clumpable... Only downfall I have with it, its the dustyness that comes with it... Sneezy central!!
Mary B.
Rogers, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Smells great. Clumps for easy removal. My cat loves this litter. We’ve tried to switch but he hates anything other than Freshstep!