Pets & AnimalsCatCat LitterFresh Step
Triple Action Odor Control Scoopable Cat Litter, Scented, 38 Pounds

Fresh Step Triple Action Odor Control Scoopable Cat Litter, Scented, 38 Pounds

by Fresh Step

Fresh Step Triple Action Odor Control Scoopable Cat Litter blocks odors caused by urine, feces, and bacteria. Activated carbon and plant extracts eliminate odors while high quality clay absorbs and encases liquid. The increased levels of plant extracts provide odor-fighting power for a litter box that's fresher than ever.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Step Triple Action Odor Control Scoopable Cat Litter, Scented, 38 Pounds!
How would you rate this product?
Barrie L.
Mountain Dale, NY
We have three cats and this is our favorite cat litter and theirs. It controls odor, clumps well and stays in the box. I also like that this size has two boxes in a bigger box which makes it much easier to work with.
EEviEEvie E.
NYC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product and so does my fur princess. Easy pick up and lasts up to 1 week before I have to dispose and change. Her paws smell nice afterwards, too. LoL
Tati I.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Works perfectly for my two cats. No scent and easy to scoop. This is the only litter brand we use!
Staci M.
Hollister, CA
Use this often, having 3 cats makes it hard on keeping up with the litter box! This helps clump up the pee before it starts stinking up the house!
Lindsay T.
Orchard Park, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is the best litter I have used recently for my one cat. It smells fresh and clumps well. I would definitely suggest using this.
Tammy V.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Keeps the cats litter box area smelling good. Easy to clean, cats like the litter. Nice to know that the cat litter boxes keeps the odor away so when family and friends come to visit they don't even know the cats are there. They say the house always smells nice and compliments on how the cat box never smells.
Roxy S.
Brooklyn, NY
This one is great, it kept the smell away and it’s not too small and not too big. It doesn’t affect my cat in any way, and I actually think that she likes scented litter better. Would definitely recommend.
Annette H.
Monongahela, PA
Our kitties have adjusted well to using the litter box and tolerate any Fresh Step litter that we try. They are young, so we started with unscented litter, but now we get scented if unscented is not available.
MK R.
Northport, AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
1,493 reviews
I like this brand of litter. It has a fresh scent and one big box will last me almost 2 months
Janine H.
Phoenix, AZ
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have 3 cats and one cat box and using Fresh Step Triple Action has worked out very well in our household. We never smell the cat box. Odors are quickly eliminated and we are also diligent in scooping the used litter out of the box several times a day. Like any litter, the cat paws will track some of it outside the box so it is advisable to use a mat if you would like to minimize the tracking. There is no dust with this litter and the clumping action is very good. This is an excellent product.

Looking for your answer?