Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control
By Fresh Step(r) Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control
#12 in Cleanup & Odor Control
Ticaria G.
Indianapolis, IN

I'm looking for a new kitty litter because I'm struggling with odor! Need help. Does this work?!

brandy g.
brandy g.
Placerville, CA
1 year, 7 months ago
i think as long as you scoop once a day, it shouldnt be too much of a problem. i have 2 cats, and whenever i have guests over they always comment that it never smells like cats in my apartment.
Stephanie L.
Alysia R.
port townsend, WA
2 years, 9 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
Not as well as one of there other products, fresh step crystals.
Alexandria N.
Alexandria N.
Fridley, MN
2 years, 9 months ago
I use this, and only this. I have 3 cats, and this has been the only litter that has truly helped with the odor. I would never change to something different then this unless they came out with an extra extreme odor control. haha. I recommend by far!
Angela H.
Angela H.
3 years, 1 month ago
I like this brand. I only have one cat but use the multi-cat type and have no had a problem. I just purchased a off brand and had to keep adding baking soda to help mask the urine smell. Went out today to by a new bag instead of finishing the off brand bag.
Kristen D.
Kristen D.
Attleboro, MA
3 years, 2 months ago
I use this for my two girls and it works amazing I usually scoop once a day and it never smells. Good luck also a little baking soda on the bottom of the litter box helps also