Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control
By Fresh Step(r) Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control
#12 in Cleanup & Odor Control
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA

How many cats use the same litter box at your house?

Christina J.
Ashley S.
Ashley S.
Plymouth, MA
1 year, 4 months ago
I have two litter boxes for two 1 year old cats, they both enjoy this product and they have not had any issues with it!
melanie w.
melanie w.
Greenville, SC
1 year, 11 months ago
Currently have one but I have had two who have used the same one before.
Carressa D.
Carressa D.
Hesperia, CA
3 years, 10 months ago
Currently I only have 1, but I've had up to 3 using one box. Although I've read and heard that you're supposed to have 1 litterbox per cat plus 1 extra.
Beth B.
Beth B.
Woolwine , VA
3 years, 10 months ago
I have three and this really helps to control their odor.
Kelsey G.
Kelsey G.
Mcmechen, WV
4 years ago
I have two cats that use the same litter box at my house. It works out "Purr"ty well for them! haha sorry for my cat humor :)
l s.
Patricia B.
Patricia B.
Milwaukee, WI
4 years, 7 months ago
I have three cats, two litter boxes that get cleaned whenever I notice they've been used. I box is in a little used room so sometimes it gets cleaned two - three times a week.