Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control

BY FRESH STEP(R) SCOOPABLE CLUMPING EXTREME ODOR CONTROL #11 in Cleanup & Odor Control

• Does it work well on odors?80 Answers
  • How many cats use the same litter box at your house?54 Answers
  • How often do you scoop? How often do you throw everything...2 Answers
Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control
  • "This has been the first time that I've bought this cat litter for my cat, it's way better than Special Kitty, I noticed the litter box doesn't smell bad anymore since I switched to Fresh Step it's worth paying the extra few dollars" in 164 reviews
  • "I can and wont give this product there are not enough stars i have to rescuses and i swear by this litter i keep my litter box in the formal dinning room at my house and i never even get a wiff of poo in my house or urine its amazing and i will never ever ever use a different litter ....they also always have great coupons at all times .... Give it a try u will never regret it that i can say for sure " in 135 reviews
  • "Its your run of the mill cat litter, but it works pretty well on odors (for those of us with super smelly kittys) It clumps well too." in 39 reviews
  • "I have 2 cats and this holds the smell back very well plus the price isn't that bad at all compared to other brands." in 35 reviews
  • "I love this kitty litter it really works well with the odor control and it is very easy to clean if my cat keeps it in the box " in 28 reviews
moriah c.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Extreme is right. Your nose will burn, your eyes will water, your children will melt. The neighbors will smell it. The neighbors in the cemetary will smell it. You don't even use this and you smell it right now. Honestly, if you need this much scent in your litter, you need to clean the box more often.
Whitney H.
Jonesborough, TN
Love this kitty litter. It does a wonderful job controlling the odor. My neighbor came in the other day and said "it doesn't smell like you have a cat in here." If your house smells bad because you have a cat then you need a new litter. My cat has had no problems using this litter. The texture seems to be fine with her. This litter also is a great value. You get a lot for a reasonable price. No complaints from this cat lover.
Desarae A.
Lexington, KY
I will never buy another litter. I've tried to buy cheaper options but I can always tell a huge difference in odor control and how long it lasts. All other litters I've tried do not cover up the scent as well and I absolutely hate for someone to walk into my house and instantly smell the litter box.  It may be a couple dollars more but it is absolutely worth every penny!
RebeccaBlair c.
Williamsville, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I recently got an adorable 8 month old kitten named Clyde. It had been a while since I have a had a cat, so I was unsure what type of litter to get. I tried several different types and when I found this, I knew my search was over. Clyde clearly didn't like some of the other litters but this one was a hit! It does a great job of masking any odors, even those that tend to linger after you clean the box.
Jessica C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the only litter i buy . I have 2 cats and if i buy another it smells quickly . This one hides odor really good and clumps great. Also doesn’t have tons of dust when you pour in litter box . Cats love it
kristopher P.
China Grove, NC
I BOUGHT THIS CAT LITTER AND TRIED IT. IT REALLY DOES STOP ODORS AND LAST A LONG TIME. I LOVE THIS PRODUCT AND RECOMMEND IT. THE ONLY PROBLEM, IS THAT IT IS TOO EXPENSIVE. WHEN YOU HAVE 2 CATS TO BUY FOOD, TOYS AND LITTER FOR, IT GETS EXPENSIVE. OTHER THAN THAT, I WOULD ENCOURAGE YOU TO BUY IT.
Rebecca C.
Richmond
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
No dust when I pour in litter box. Very light smell. Price is fair. Clumps great. No cat odor smells escape. Cats seem to like this brand over other cheaper brands. Have purchased this for years and will continue to buy.
Lesley C.
Owensboro, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my go to brand i use nothing but this brand for my cat, she loves it, rather it be the none scent or the scented one. i love that it clumps the littler together and makes it easy for the littler to be tossed away easily. I recommended this to my aunt and her cats love it two and its a great price.
S. L.
Oakland, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Best brand of litter EVER! I tried cheaper ones in the past and they smelled so bad! They also didn't clump properly, so scooping time was ridiculous. Do yourself a favor and get Fresh Step! They even have an awesome loyalty program with a variety of rewards!
Christie T.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is one of the best cat litter out there its scoopable which makes it easier to scoop the cat boxes it keep the odor down smells good i really like that the peaces of litter or really fine and small doesn't get every where like other ones i have tried the cost is not to bad its worth the extra money to buy this then some cheap litter that doesn't work very well i have 4 cats and you can not tell when you walk in my house because the litter does its job and keeps my home from smell like cat pee its the best cat littler hand down
Charity P.
Chagrin Falls, OH
Does it work well on odors?
Deborah Ann N.
Cairo, GA
How many cats use the same litter box at your house?
Brittani A.
Stanardsville, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Where is the best place to buy it from
Taylor D.
Baltimore, MD
Is it really Odor Controlled?
Ericka G.