Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control

Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control I noticed upon pouring this that there seemed to be a significant amount of dust, much more than I have ever seen with using Tidy cats brand. Is this normal or does it seem to cause problems for your cats?
How often do you scoop? How often do you throw everything out?
Some odor control litters have a very distinct scent. And while it is better than no scent it can still be obnoxious. Does this litter have a super strong scent to cover the odor? Or does it trap it at the source?
Start your review of Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
“This has been the first time that I've bought this cat litter for my cat, it's way better than Special Kitty, I noticed the litter box doesn't smell bad anymore since I switched to Fresh Step it's worth paying the extra few dollars” in reviews
“I can and wont give this product there are not enough stars i have to rescuses and i swear by this litter i keep my litter box in the formal dinning room at my house and i never even get a wiff of poo in my house or urine its amazing and i will never ever ever use a different litter ....they also always have great coupons at all times .... Give it a try u will never regret it that i can say for sure ” in reviews
“Its your run of the mill cat litter, but it works pretty well on odors (for those of us with super smelly kittys) It clumps well too.” in reviews
“I have 2 cats and this holds the smell back very well plus the price isn't that bad at all compared to other brands.” in reviews
“I love this kitty litter it really works well with the odor control and it is very easy to clean if my cat keeps it in the box ” in reviews
NYC
Here's the thing... Cat litter is something no one wants to buy. I have 2 cats: Mr. Keller- 15!, and Layla Lynne- 3. They take their litter box very seriously and let me know when it is not up to their standards. They absolutely prefer Fresh Step Extreme. They're happier, we don't smell anyting, ever..., and PawPoints are an amazing addition to using Fresh Step, along with their coupons and many incentives.
North Dighton, MA
Fresh Step® Scoopable Clumping EXTREME Odor Control is the best cat litter that money can buy. A clumps and is odor proof. The litter can actually last a very long time I don't change my litter every week by any means. It's a great value I would pay more money if I had to for this product. Highly recommend this to cat owners especially families with multiple cats.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is the best cat litter that I found so far. It has the perfect amount of clumping to scoop the box clean and with this litter I don't smell anything but the febreze scent. It didn't seem like it made a big dust cloud when I poured it either like other litters do. I feel that it is a great price for the amount you receive.
Brandon, SD
We are getting ready to sell our house, and the realtor said he can’t even tell we have a cat. I’m sure this litter take a small part of that. It never smells bad, and clumps well, making it really easy to change. There are several scents, and my cat has never had an issue with any of them.
Aiken, SC
It smells good but we don’t really have to use it. My cat learned to use the bathroom outside but we really like the Fresh Step especially with the febreeze in it. It doesn’t have the flowery smell and it does mask when he has to use the litter box. I would recommend.
Springfield , OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Until they come up with something else that is even close enough to the oder protection and system to this little litter I will never switch. Hands down the best! I've tried everything off the shelf and this is the best and every one needs to try this product!
Irving
This is by far the best odor controlling litter I have found. I have yet to find the perfect litter, but this is the one I use all the time because smell is #1 for me. The clumps can take a while to get hard and it is pretty dusty. The tracking isn’t too bad.
saint louis
Its okay! It definitely doesn’t do much for the smell I have switched because of that. But it is very easy to scoop! I think maybe giving it a stronger and different scent may help but i know that may keep the cats away.
Centertown, KY
Best one out there! We have tried multiple brand of litter. This is the only one that my elderly cat that has a stub for one of her back feet will use. The granules are softer so she will use the litter box every time!
This liter definitely takes care of the odor for our 2 cats. Like the scoopable liters but this one takes the cake. I would certainly recommend this product, especially if you have more than one cat in your home.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Durham, NC
il y a un an
Deborah M. • il y a un an
I think it's normal. Didn't cause any problems for our cat.