by Fresh Step(r) Scoopable Clumping
Ask a Question
Dena C.
Dena C.

Why do you buy this product?
Samantha T.
Sept. 7, 2016, 12:52 a.m.
It clumps easily and helps reduce the smell.
Fred H.
Fred H.
June 29, 2016, 6:27 p.m.
I like the clumping of this product, the scent and limited dust (as some other brands have much more dust).
Christiana G.
Christiana G.
July 8, 2014, 10:40 p.m.
Odor control & they usually have decent coupons on coupons.com or in the paper.
Jennifer A.
Jennifer A.
April 3, 2014, 2:09 p.m.
The smell is great and really helps with the odor!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
March 4, 2014, 9:05 p.m.
Odor control
Chelsea B.
Chelsea B.
Sept. 7, 2013, 10:14 p.m.
My cat has a very strong odor sometimes and when I change the litter I can barely breath. Some litters do not cover the smell at all so trying to change the litter without being able to breath, and your eyes watering, doesn't work well. I love this stuff because the odor is minimal.
Ashley F.
Ashley F.
July 1, 2013, 7:20 p.m.
Helps well with odor
Amanda W.
Amanda W.
May 9, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
Clumps very well and odor is kept down very well.
Allison B.
Allison B.
April 20, 2013, 4:35 p.m.
Conceals the smell and easy to clean
Janis J.
Janis J.
Jan. 5, 2013, 1:53 p.m.
It covers the smelll and last a long time
Erica C.
Erica C.
Nov. 5, 2012, 3:10 p.m.
It dies a great job in covering smells
Oct. 23, 2012, 7:15 a.m.
I tried various products to decrease smell and tracking. This litter clumps very well, does not track as much as others, and contains smells. My cats even like to use their boxes.
Melissa H.
Melissa H.
Oct. 17, 2012, 12:40 p.m.
It clumps up and makes it easy to clean and maintain the litter box. It also takes the smell away quickly.
Mindi B.
Mindi B.
Oct. 14, 2012, 4:40 a.m.
It clumps well and takes the smell away.
Christina P.
Christina P.
Oct. 13, 2012, 8:50 p.m.
I bought it cause my mom started buying it for my kitten so I just continued to buy it but it's not a bad product at all
Rebecca B.
Rebecca B.
Oct. 12, 2012, 7:50 p.m.
For i buy it because my cat is fussy and won't use any other brand
Jasmine S.
Jasmine S.
Oct. 12, 2012, 1:47 p.m.
My one cat is super picky. She will pretty much go somewhere else if it isn't this litter. I talked with the vet and he said some cats are just picky that way and to keep trying. So I did and fresh step works! So there is something in it that she likes the feel better or smell or something. SO I recommend giving it a go (pun intended ;) if you have a picky cat.
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
Oct. 11, 2012, 11:21 p.m.
No amonia (urine) smell. I scoop twice a day from 2 boxes and fresh step never smells like pee. It is definitely one of the better odor control litters.
Candi E.
Candi E.
Oct. 11, 2012, 7:22 p.m.
I buy it because of it does a better job at masking the "scents" that emit from the litter bog. It also clumps pretty good.
Anna F.
Anna F.
Oct. 9, 2012, 7:38 p.m.
I think it clumps very nicley so its easy to clean up the litter box and it doesn't get sticky and turn into a big clay mess like so other cat litters out there.

Join Now