Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter
By Fresh Step(r) Scoopable Clumping
#3 in Litter
Melissa K.
Vernon Rockvl, CT

Where do you store your litter box? (I'm a young adult living with my parents and since the cat is mine, it's food and litter box is in my bedroom. Any ideas of other places I can place the litter box?)

Gio C.
Gio C.
Toronto
1 month, 1 week ago
Hi There, try putting in your closet. Just remember to keep the door open. Cats seem to like the privacy and with it in your closiet you wont have to look at it.
Claire P.
Claire P.
10 months, 2 weeks ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
We keep ours in the laundry room next to the machines in a corner. It's a tiny room with a door to the garage and we don't spend a ton of time in it, when we are in it we are going out or coming in, so if/when it starts to smell it isn't too bothersome.
Salida, CA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have two cats and two cat pans, I have them both in the garage. The cats have a door out to it so they can freely go in and out. We keep their food in the office :)
Salida, CA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
Lindsey H.
Lindsey H.
1 year, 3 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I keep my litter in the bathroom closet. If you have a bedroom closet maybe put it in there? At my old house we put the litter boxes in the second bathroom.
Sara H.
Sara H.
Lake Luzerne, NY
1 year, 3 months ago
Our cat box is on the bathroom, we also have one in the basement
Nathalie K.
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
1 year, 5 months ago
I have a walk in closet that I turned into a "potty box room" since I have 10 cats. We put a "window" in at the top of the door and then used a cat/doggie door for the cats to go in/out with.
lori s.
lori s.
Sparta, TN
1 year, 7 months ago
i put mine in the hall closet. i had kitty door put in so i can keep the door closet and they can still get to the box :)
Megan M.
Megan M.
Newport, NH
1 year, 9 months ago
I used to keep my cats litter box in the bathroom, but now my bathroom is so small I can't. We transformed our small dining room area into an office setup, and out cats litter box sits in the corner of the office. It seems to work great for us!
Marsha P.
Marsha P.
Fresno, CA
1 year, 9 months ago
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
My bathroom is to small so the living room it is. It is definitely not my preferred place but the cat has to go. In my case I bought a top of the line enclosed litter box to keep odors in and I clean it twice a day