by Fresh Step(r) Scoopable Clumping
Ask a Question
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Rockford, IL

Does this really help to eliminate the odor as well as clump? I need to go buy new litter and i want something that smells good as well as clumps strongly.
Jennifer W.
Jennifer W.
Jan. 25, 2015, 9:42 p.m.
It has a really strong scent that I don't really like and I didn't think it was great at keeping the smell down but I mix in some baking soda and it has really helped. I really like how well it clumps.
stephanie d.
stephanie d.
Jan. 6, 2015, 4:32 p.m.
Yes it does ! We live in a small space and we cant even smell any odour.
tracy b.
tracy b.
Dec. 31, 2014, 5:04 p.m.
It definitely conceals odor!! I have 5 cats and we don't have a litter box odor issue
Vanessa M.
Vanessa M.
May 19, 2014, 12:20 a.m.
I have multiple cats in my home and I find that this product is great for blocking odors. It is also great a clumping. which is a must when cleaning the litter box.
Rachael W.
Rachael W.
April 29, 2014, 4:44 p.m.
I have tried MANY 8+ kinds and this one is by far the best! I love how it keeps the odor under control! A bit dusty when pouring but so far the only drawback I have.
Virginia P.
Virginia P.
April 26, 2014, 9:26 a.m.
It's the only litter my cats will use. I have two cats (and two litter boxes) and it really does clump very well. It doesn't smell "good" but it smells better than cat waste!!
Ashley E.
Ashley E.
March 4, 2014, 9:04 p.m.
Yes it really does keep down the odor !!
Lyndzie A.
Lyndzie A.
Nov. 25, 2013, 8:59 a.m.
I swear by this litter! Clumps really well and it's the only thing that has ever masked the smell for my kitties!
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
Sept. 13, 2013, 6:04 p.m.
This litter is great with smells it eliminates the smell right away.
Dinorah R.
Dinorah R.
July 12, 2013, 2:34 p.m.
Clumps really well, and doesn't leave that nasty sticky residue at the bottom of the litter box. It does eliminate and mask odors. I have one cat and honestly her stuff tends to stink really bad, and ever since using Fresh Step, I can't smell anything. I can vouch that this will do what you want it to do!
Nancy D.
Nancy D.
June 29, 2013, 7:56 p.m.
I have never had a problem with it. Like I said in my review, it's the only cat litter my cat will use. :)

Join Now