BY FRESH STEP(R) SCOOPABLE CLUMPING #5 in Litter

• Is this cat litter better than tidy cat?6 Answers
  • Hi There, has anyone used this?  My cat really does not s...3 Answers
  • Do you like this cat litter?5 Answers
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter
  • "really like this product and would give it a 5, clumps well and covers up smells, my cat likes it, so no complain from me." in 29 reviews
  • "Not only do my 3 cats like it but so do I controls the oder and clumps very well for easy scooping would highly recommend for multiple cat owners." in 23 reviews
  • "Not a fan of tge clumping litter as it goes like clay and makes for a messy bottom to my cat's litter box I prefer the non-clumping litter and I change it once a day and it works great" in 23 reviews
  • "This is the best litter I have found so far..it is easy to scoop up and clean, because it clumps up..it also conceals the waste smell very well.." in 21 reviews
  • "Pros: -You can go over 7+ days without cleaning litter (cats will not be happy) -Fragrance is good -Clumps Easily and helps absorb the odor really well Cons -Dusty when you first pour into the pan -Sometimes the fragrance can be strong -Heavy to lift and carry " in 16 reviews
Brittney P.
Austin, TX
I recently just bought this in the 34lb version on amazon for $16 which seems like a steal to me?? My cat loves it but then again when I was cleaning out his litter box he was about to do his business without any litter in it! No problems with it, my cat has stinky stinky poops and pees and it's been a week and I can barely smell it and I live in a small 1x1 apartment. I haven't cleaned it yet so no comments on the clumping but from what I see it looks like it's doing a good job. Only complaint is when it arrived, there was a hole in one of the bags with litter spilling out and my cat loves to bite in the bags for some reason so I wish it came in a different material.
Kathy R.
Snead
This is the Only litter I buy, I have a very picky feline. I buy a 25 lbs bag and only pay $11.00 at Walmart and Willow loves it too. She thinks it's sand and I like it because it keeps the oder way down. Great Litter! I believe my sister in law buys the same brand. I don't have to waste litter by dumping the whole box either because all you have to do is scoop it out.
Kala G.
Dixon springs, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat litter works great , keeps odor minimalized. It really does clump for easier clean up , the cats don't come out smelling bad or of litter. My American short hair cat has no problems using this litter , there is a bit of dust when pouring into the pan so if you have allergies be prepared for that.
Shannon C.
Cumberland, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cat did not care for this litter. I forgot to get my usual brand and grabbed this on the way home. I Dont know if it was the texture...the brand we use is more sand like. .this is very gritty, but she started popping outside the box,shed pee in it but not poop..its like she didn't want to touch the litter to bury her mess. Ill not be buying again..it may be great litter...just nit for my cat.
Kayla J.
New Lexington, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fluffy really likes this litter and so do I! It keeps that nasty stink out of my house and eliminates odors that can linger with other litter! I love the fresh crystals  and the great smell, I also love how easy it is to cover up. We will be buying this for fluffy again and again!
Brittany D.
Texas City, TX
My cat loves this litter I keeps the smell down in the room and easier to clean up I love it compared to other cat litter i get it has meet ever expectation I need to no smell, easy clean, cat loves it so I'm happy that her chunky self loves it. I would recommended this to other people
Cecilia A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great litter! It absorbs amazingly and my cats seem to not have much litter sticking to their paws when exiting their box. It has a pleasant smell and thoroughly masks the odor from their poo for about a few weeks or so before we get the next batch of litter for the kitties.
Megan G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is our favorite scoopable littler. It clumps really, really well and it has a nice smell to it, which is good. It also does an awesome job of covering up the scent of our cats' business. When we purchase scoopable (which isn't always), this is the one that we like the best.
Alexandria C.
Portales, NM
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is the ONLY litter I get that stays smelling fresh and clean until the next cleaning! I live in a small dorm room (my cat is an ESA), and it was so hard to find a litter that would not make my entire room smell up each time my cat used it. I ONLY use this litter now. Fresh Step is good, but I definitely recommend the FEBREZE Fresh Step because it gives it that extra smell that it needs to stay fresh. This brand even comes with "Paw Points" that you can redeem online for future free litter or fun items for your pets! This is the only litter I will ever recommend!
sueleidy P.
I really like how it protect against bad smells. I use it every week when i have my cat and 5 kittens. The only thing is that it get stuck in the paws and they make a mess but otherwise good product. I highly recommend it especially if you have multiple cats.
Melissa K.
Vernon Rockvl, CT
Where do you store your litter box? (I'm a young adult living with my parents and since the cat is mine, it's food and litter box is in my bedroom. Any ideas of other places I can place the litter box?)
Jennifer K.
Rochester Hls, MI
How old is your cat?
Yashima B.
Brooklyn, NY
How good is the natural scoop in comparison to the original?
Dena C.
Why do you buy this product?
Vilma Judith C.
Doral, FL
I find the odor of this product is super strong and it stays on my cat's paws. Do you agree?