Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter

Has anyone tried this before?
Doo you have coupons for this litter ?
This is the only brand i buy. Its a very good product I tired others but didnt like them as much as this one i have to cats and it works wonders ?
Start your review of Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
really like this product and would give it a 5, clumps well and covers up smells, my cat likes it, so no complain from me.in reviews
...box I prefer the non-clumping litter and I change it once a day and it works greatin reviews
...oder and clumps very well for easy scooping would highly recommend for multiple cat owners.in reviews
...scoop up and clean, because it clumps up..it also conceals the waste smell very well..in reviews
...be happy) -Fragrance is good -Clumps Easily and helps absorb the odor really well Cons -Dusty when you first pour into the pan -Sometimes the fragrance can be strong -Heavy to lift and carry in reviews
Joice B.
Apopka, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Joice B.
My opinion of this product is it does the job. It's easy to clean,scoop and throw to trash. It has less dust and not leave trail after my cat using it. Cons is the price. I wish the price is not too expensive.
Danielle T.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Danielle T.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have three cats and this is the only cat litter I use eight blocks the smell and keeps it smelling fresh for days
Meagan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cat litter! It keeps the smell down tremendously in my house. I have one cat is approximately 2 years old now and you can't even tell she lives in my home using this product. Great price and lasts quite a while. I have tried just about every litter possible. Highly recommend!
Margie O.
Etna, OH
I have three cats. Needless to say I need to have a litter that does it's job. This litter is the best litter I have ever used. It keeps odors away, and makes nice clumps that are easy to scoop.
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the ONLY litter my cat will use and he is our only cat. Works well and keeps odors low as my cat doesn’t like to bury is poo anymore! #lovemycat
Melanie E.
Greystone Park, NJ
Tried this litter but its smell is so intense. My clothes and cats started smelling like it. The scent wouldn't go away! I couldn't stand it anymore! Would not recommend.
Elda L.
Kissimmee, FL
My cat loves this! If I buy any other brand he wont use it. it really covers those unpleasant odors.
Jax S.
Augusta, GA
my kitten LL loves Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter he is only 12 weeks old and he took to it without any fuss it covers the smell and clumps beautifully it's got a great price and can be easily found in any store I would recommend this litter!
Megan P.
Works like a charm to keep my house smelling as if it was cat free.
Works like a charm to keep my house smelling as if it was cat free.
Celeste S.
Catawissa, PA
My two cats know how to stink up a litter box. This litter works pretty well for the odor control and clumps well. The granules stick to their paws and get tracked through the whole house, even with a litter catcher mat outside the box, but I suppose you'll have that with any granular litter. When you clean the box, the scooping action kind of activates the litter and releases a fresh scent. I have noticed quite a bit of dust when adding more litter or scooping, but again, I think that comes with any clay based granular litter. The dust never really bothered me, but now that I'm pregnant and my hubby is cleaning the box, he says the dust drives him nuts. He turns the exhaust fan on in the bathroom where we keep the box whenever he scoops. I enjoy the rewards points offered from the brand and I buy my litter at Sams Club because I can get it in bulk for cheaper than other retail stores.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Stephanie K.
Queen Creek, AZ
il y a 2 ans
teresa M. il y a 2 ans
I used to use tidy cat but the dust made me sick so I use the arm and harmer slide or clump and seal