Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter

Is this the low tracking litter or regularFresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter ?
Has anyone tried this before?
Doo you have coupons for this litter ?
Start your review of Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
really like this product and would give it a 5, clumps well and covers up smells, my cat likes it, so no complain from me.in reviews
...box I prefer the non-clumping litter and I change it once a day and it works greatin reviews
...oder and clumps very well for easy scooping would highly recommend for multiple cat owners.in reviews
...scoop up and clean, because it clumps up..it also conceals the waste smell very well..in reviews
...be happy) -Fragrance is good -Clumps Easily and helps absorb the odor really well Cons -Dusty when you first pour into the pan -Sometimes the fragrance can be strong -Heavy to lift and carry in reviews
Meryland C.
Washington, NJ
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Meryland C.
I am using the Outstretch version of this litter. It smells great and long lasting. I only have one cat but he uses his litter box a lot... I live in an apartment so this one helps to keep odors under control.
Terry L.
Indianapolis, IN
Pet Lover Expert Level 7
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Terry L.
Purchased at: Amazon
This is one of my #favorite litters to use. MY cat #Babygirl does really well with it. She doesn't throw it out of the litter box. She uses it will with this kind. This doesn't smell the house up either. I definitely will buy this again. This scoops well also. Sincerely Terry L. Wood Terribleterr
Joice B.
Apopka, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Joice B.
My opinion of this product is it does the job. It's easy to clean,scoop and throw to trash. It has less dust and not leave trail after my cat using it. Cons is the price. I wish the price is not too expensive.
Jennifer S.
Roanoke Rapid, NC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Jennifer S.
Purchased at: Walmart
Fresh step is the best cat litter hands down! You got to have a good clumping litter to keep the box clean. A lot of litters just soak up the cat urine, then you can't scoop it out, and the whole box is dirty faster. With a good clumping litter you can keep the box fresher longer. I always change the litter once a week and wipe the box clean with a good cleaning spray before adding fresh litter. My cat is also happier not having to dig through urine soaked litter to find a place to poop. I will definitely continue to buy Fresh Step!
Megan W.
Salem, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
Lets start by saying, when it comes to the packaging, it comes in a sturdy and well designed box. There is a gentle handle that lifts up on the top that makes it easy to hold and transport. Unlike some other handles, this one doesnt dig into your hands. Now the scent, although initially strong, its welcomed when the litter is actually put to use. The litter is a fine combination of dark gray and light gray pebbles, with bright blue pebbles mixed in.  As most leading brands advertise that their litter will hold up and not create a bad smell, this litter delivered. It not only covers the smell of a litter box, but it’s clumping ability surpasses many litters I have tried in the past. (I have three cats, so finding good litter is a must In our household.) It clumps the liquids and solids as most litters do, but the huge difference is none of the liquids make it to the bottom of the litter box. The litter stops it and clumps it up immediately. I did not have to scrape the bottom of the box to remove anything. It was all at the top and super easy to scoop up and clean out. My cats and I highly recommend 👌 🐈 😻
Danielle  B.
Philadelphia, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Danielle  B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I have three cats and this is the only cat litter I use eight blocks the smell and keeps it smelling fresh for days
Meagan P.
Purchased at: Walmart
Love this cat litter! It keeps the smell down tremendously in my house. I have one cat is approximately 2 years old now and you can't even tell she lives in my home using this product. Great price and lasts quite a while. I have tried just about every litter possible. Highly recommend!
Cheri R.
Stockton, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We tried a couple different brands and after using this one we decided to stick with it. It does the job of keeping the smell to a minimum.
Lisa O.
Twinsburg, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fresh Step Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Lisa O.
Purchased at: Walmart
This is the ONLY litter my cat will use and he is our only cat. Works well and keeps odors low as my cat doesn’t like to bury is poo anymore! #lovemycat
Margie O.
Etna, OH
I have three cats. Needless to say I need to have a litter that does it's job. This litter is the best litter I have ever used. It keeps odors away, and makes nice clumps that are easy to scoop.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Tara T.
Mundelein, IL
il y a un an
Dania S. il y a 9 mois
I find it less tracking since it’s the clumping kind.