Fresh Step Scoop Away Complete Performance Cat Litter - 34 lb. uploaded by M'leigh A.

BY FRESH STEP #15 in Litter

Scoop away complete performance cat litter - 34 lb. see more...

Megan G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is a great litter. We love Fresh Step and Scoop Away, they are our top scoopable litters. This litter covers smells well, it clumps well (and is therefor easy to scoop) and it has a nice smell to it. We can switch between a few different litters and our cats don't mind. This is one of the ones we use and we like it a lot.
M'leigh A.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The best kitty litter. No odor and my cat loves it. My cat is 14 years old and picky about her litter and I have found that she likes this one the best! Even when it's time to change the litter box, there is minimal odor.
Amanda O.
La Verkin, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
By far my favorite cat litter and I have tried tons, including all of the more expensive brands. This one beats them all. It’s easy to scoop and has the longest lasting odor control. We get the big 42lb bag from Costco and it’s only $11.50 or so. Sometimes it even goes on sale for $8.50. Such a good deal!
Kyrstin C.
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This has become my go to cat litter. We foster kittens so we always have a full house and it was so hard to find a litter that covered the smell AND made solid clumps and this does both. The scent isn't overwhelmingly perfume like but it's strong enough that you smell it instead of the alternative. The clumps hold together instead of falling apart when I scoop them, which is so important to me. I get it from chewy.com and I'm able to get a 42lb bag for cheaper than anywhere else around me. I've gone through so many litter brands and this hands down the best one for us.
Shalayna G.
Purvis, MS
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This is not a tough picking up household but when our local store runs it on special we do use this litter the Klumps do not hold as firmly as some of the other brands but it does work it has a green smell but it does not last forever long time
Brittany B.
Port Orchard, WA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We use this stuff for my fur baby. We usually use 2 bags for a little over a week in a half. It smells really good to him and us and we've been sticking to this one litter. It's not that expensive.
Kristina E.
Murfreesboro , TN
This is my favorite cat litter! It has a fresh smell that really controls odor. It also clumps super well! My cats seem to like it too and haven't had any accidents since we started using it.
Crystal V.
Interlochen, MI
This is my favorite kitty litter! It controls the smell and clumps better than any other brand I've tried. It helps that it's one of the less expensive ones too.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A GREAT CAT LITTER! This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Shawnee H.
N Myrtle Bch, SC
This litter is okay. The clumps are pretty much rock solid and it does a great job controlling all odor for a pretty good amount of time compared to other litters. However, this litter is so dusty - I couldn't stand it. It also isn't the healthiest option for me or my cats to be breathing in so I switched to a more natural cat litter that works almost just as well!
Blanca J.
Roswell, GA
Does it have a strong smell?