BY FRESH STEP

Find Pet Waste Cleaning And Deodorizing at Target.com! Super Clump cat litter eliminates odors, and clumps so strong, you never have to dump out the litter box.Unscented Scoop Away Super Clump Cat Litter provides superior clumping and powerful odor control without any perfumes. The Super Clump formula transforms liquid messes into easy-to-scoop clumps that are so tight, virtually no smelly crumbles are left behind. Instead of dumping out the litter box, simply add more cat litter after scooping to top it off. Not only does this clumping cat litter make clean up easy, it's also fortified with Ammonia Shield to inhibit the growth of bacterial odors for odor control. This kitty. see more...

Olivia D.
Saint Clair Shores, MI
Great litter. Have a litter box next to my desk and haven't been able to smell "presents" my cat leaves.My cat seems to enjoy it, he digs around and does his thing so it gets the job done. Its easy to clean up, it usually just clumps all together. Have been buying this for about two years now. No smell, Easy clean = Returning customer C:
Sarah B.
Fieldsboro, NJ
I've used this litter a few times and while it does a good job of hiding the smell of cat litter, I found it didn't clump as well making it more difficult to scoop and clean the box. However, you get a lot for the price.
Ally S.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
A GREAT CAT LITTER! This cat product is great!! Our kitty kat loves it lots and we would highly recommend it for cat owners to try. We have a fiesty tortishell kitty kat and this is one of the few things in life that brings her maximum amounts of joy XD You should definetely give it a try! Your feline friend deserve it :P
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
This was not a bad product.i perfered the crystals over this because it has a powder which got all over when trying to clean it and the smell isn't the best with this kind.it did the job for while but i recommend the crystal kind instead.
Amy S.
Alma, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I have 2 senior cats (both 15 years old) and this cat litter did nothing good for us. It didn't help mask the odor. The clumps broke up. Really disappointed.
Molly H.
Rock Island, IL
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This cat litter works pretty good. We have 2 cats and it worked fine for us. Clumps good and easy to scoop
Megan W.
Super good litter my cat loves to poop in it too! She finds it easy to use and doesn't make a mess definitely met my expectations! Not too pricey either! Good value! Would recommend and but again! 100%