Fresh Step Scented Clay Cat Litter uploaded by Faith D.

BY FRESH STEP

New!
Improved odor-control technology!
Fresh Step, other clay litter.
7 lb. = 10 lb.
As many uses as 10 lb. of other clay litters.
Fresh Step??.
Clay cat litter.
Scented.
Carbon keeps litter fresh longer.
7 lb. see more...

Buy on Jet.com*
Megan G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Review for: Clay Cat Litter 35 lb more...
We buy clumping litter when it's on sale, but when it isn't, we buy regular litter and both of the litters we buy are by Fresh Step. This is one of them. (The other one is Fresh Step Extreme) It is priced decently, it has a nice smell to it, and it does a great job of covering up the smells in the litter boxes. Our cats aren't bothered when we switch between litters which is also good.
Denise R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My kittens love this litter. It keep the smell down to the very minimum. I change it every 2 days and its very easy clean up as well. Good price too for the size that it is.
Brooke G.
Union Grove
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Review for: Clay Cat Litter 35 lb more...
This was the best litter when we would clean and dump the box. Every time the cat went in it smelled good and when they came out it smelled good. It held up to multiple cat use withou letting the urine collect at the bottom. Great product if you dump and clean.
Heather F.
Prnc Frederck, MD
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
It really good to leave scent in and the only bad thing is doesn't keep the odor in I have three cats and this really doesn't do the job just like the other litter I tried really cheap litter got it at family dollar and really recommend this for like two or one cat for use
Nicole N.
This is a decent cat litter. My cat tends to be finicky, not just about his food, but about his litter as well. I usually purchase Arm & Hammer but this did the trick and is a little more affordable. It is great at both clumping and masking odors. I would purchase this brand again, especially if I had a coupon.
Kelly P.
Muncie , IN
Fresh Step is the brand I buy most often with two cat, two boxes I need the biggest bang for my buck with a product that keeps odors away. Great value for my two rescue cats sometimes you just cant say "No". I recommend this brand to all cat lovers out there.
Ashley H.
Dell Rapids, SD
Although there are much fancier Branson you can get for this we have found that this cat litter does a wonderful job it keeps the order away and I has a wonderful price
estephanie c.
a mis gatitos le encanta la fresh step scented clay cat litter ellos le con fascina ellos son los que parecen como si fuera adictivo todo , es practica esta arena para gatitos
Faith D.
Warfield, KY
Pet Lover Expert Level 4
This is great my mom uses it and it keeps her house smelling fresh highly recommend to anyone with cats.
Danelle J.
Clover, SC
How good is this litter at eliminating odors?