Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterFresh Step
Premium Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter - 25 lb

Fresh Step Premium Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter - 25 lb.

by Fresh Step

This scented cat litter contains carbon to eliminate odors and tight clumping clay for easy litter box maintenance. . Powered by carbon and plant extracts to eliminate and trap odors around the clock, this carton of scented fresh step odor shield scoopable cat litter stops smells before they can escape. In this scented formula, paw-activated fragrance is released every time your cat uses the kitty litter box, providing odor control as needed without being overpowering. The high-quality clumping clay forms such tight clumps, it leaves virtually no stinky crumbles after scooping, and makes cleaning up messes fast and easy. To refresh...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Step Premium Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter - 25 lb.!
How would you rate this product?
Burleson, TX
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This litter is great. My cats seem to really enjoy it and our home doesn’t smell like it has animals in it!
Fresh step is the only cat litter that I found that lives up to its promise. The cats like it, as the scent is not too strong. I would put some kind of resealable top so it closes. The cats are 2 black house cats. I always buy this and will always continue.
Use this for a while until I got tired of having to scrap the box very hard to get the clumps off the bottom ... Of you are on a tight budget I would recommend it !
Lincoln, AR
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Fresh step cat litter in the box has a great amount of litter. Keeps the odor to a low.
Modesto, CA
It does what it says and it's the best cat litter! No odor so that's one the biggest plus I recommend it
Twentynine Palms, CA
The best kitty litter! Easy to clean out and keep my cats box clean. I have one 17lb cat and this is the best litter I have ever used. My cat is able to stay clean because this litter does its job and does what it says.
state highway east
Fresh step is the best liter i have come across in a long time it smells fresh not like your ever day liter that has a smell to it that u cant stand and it is so easy to vlean its the best
Spicer
Clumps well, I get a smaller box but could use a larger one. The package says no dust but the litter still creates a lot of dust when I use it.
Hands down the best litter I’ve used. It covers up all the stinkies and clumps like it should!
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great product. Clumps well, no odor after cat has used the litter, and very little dust.

Looking for your answer?