BY FRESH STEP #89 in Litter

Eliminate odors in busy litter boxes with fresh step lightweight multi-cat scented cat litter, in a scented formula. . Even odors caused by high-traffic kitty litter boxes are no match for a carton of scented fresh step lightweight multi-cat scoopable cat litter. Formulated for multi-cat homes, this clumping cat litter contains carbon and plant extracts to eliminate and trap odors naturally, around the clock. And the high-quality clumping clay forms such tight clumps, it leaves virtually no stinky crumbles after scooping. Plus paw-activated fresheners release fragrance only when your cat uses the litter box, providing odor... see more...

Patricia S.
Sharpsville
This lightweight product was a dream come true for me! I can easily lift it without difficulty! It works great too! I can't stand the smell of the kitty box, but this solves all of those problems, smells great, works great, clumps well, etc.
Amanda L.
Dallas, GA
Oh man its yucky. I love the fact that it is lightweight, as I have a bad back and the others are really hard to maneuver. The smell control is NOT enough and oh my gosh does it stick to fur and get tracked around a lot . I dont think we would buy this again.
Amanda H.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love the Fresh Step Lightweight with Febreze! My boyfriend bought our kitty a different brand and I couldn't get rid of it fast enough! This literally clumps and hides the odor well. I always recommend this to my cat loving friends.
Meredith L.
Livonia, MI
Works great with my auto litter box
Great price and does a great job of cutting down on smell. Used this for years, and far superior to other brands. Works great with multiple cats.
Jordan W.
This litter is okay, I wouldn't recommend it to any cat owners. The problem I have with this litter it's the greatest at clumping. If I'm scooping it should keep its form and not break. This litter doesn't not keeps its form causing used litter to mix in with the clean. If your looking for a new litter this isn't it.
Tyler R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I tried several different brands of litter before settling on this one. The odor in my 2-cat home was unbelievable before! This litter clumps really well, which makes clean-up easy, and it has significantly reduced the odor in my home! The light weight is a bonus. My only complaint is that dust flies when it is poured, which can make clothes smell like (albeit clean) cat litter.
Andrea B.
Berlin, CT
I was so extatic when they came out with this product since cat litter is so heavy to carry! Not only is it lighter weight it's the best brand of cat litter on the market in my eyes! It's the only litter that doesn't leave a smell once the cat does his business and you can leave it for days and still won't smell
Marcella Y.
Brooklyn, NY
My mom used this litter for a bit and thankfully she didn't have any problems before I warned her but there are a lot of problems with this litter....all the amazon reviews have listed horrible reactions from cats and people including several saying their animals have gone from healthy to the brink of death, or that they have unfortunately died. I hope it gets reformulated soon!
Katherine T.
Raytown, MO
I have always liked using fresh step. It covers that litter box smell better than other brands I've tried. When I bought the lightweight I was afraid the quality would decrease for the fact that it's lightweight, but it still works great! and I love the fact that I don't have to lug a super heavy box of litter from the store to the car, and then into the house!
Briana J.
I tried this because it is a pain to lug a 40lb box of cat litter around and i was curious if it would work just as well. Needless to say i was not impressed :-( the box smelled way sooner than normal. I'm gonna stick to Arm & Hammer for now
Jaime R.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Does this litter work as well as traditional clumping cat litter? Is it good for multiple cat households? I've heard negative things about the lightweight litter and I'm leery to try it.
Amy H.
Dayton, OH
I have two cats and have been hesitant about trying this product. Love the fact that it's lightweight, but does it REALLY clump as well as the regular weight? Also, is the odor control adequate? Do you end up using more product to attain the same results? Thanks!