Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterFresh Step
Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter

Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter

by Fresh Step

Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter - Odor Control Kitty Litter & Clumping Cat LitterKeep your house fresh and clean with Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter. This highly absorbent clumping cat litter lets you easily scoop out the source of odors to keep your cat's litter box fresh and clean. The odor control kitty litter fresheners are activated right when your cat scratches or steps. Special odor neutralizers control odors between uses, ensuring your litter is always working. Cats need a dedicated place to do their business. The litter box, a necessity in any cat household, doesn't need to be a source of odors or inconvenience. The right odor control kitty litter can make a big difference in your home. Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter contains CarbonPLUS to provide extreme odor neutralization with both solid and liquid pet waste. Carbon helps to neutralize odors, not mask them. The result is a home that smells fresh rather than a space mixed with smells of artificial fragrances and pet waste. Antimicrobial agents help stop the growth of odor-causing bacteria, giving this odor control kitty litter an extra line of defense. Fresheners in this litter activate right when your cat scratches or steps into the litter box, ensuring immediate odor control. Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter is made from 100% clumping material with no added fillers. This clumping cat litter quickly forms solid clumps around liquid waste, making cleanup convenient. This unscented variety Tidy Cats is ideal for pet parents with sensitive noses. The clumping cat litter formula contains no perfumes or dyes of any kind.

I'm worried that it will still smell.. I've had so many friends with cats and I never smell the box! But mine is just terrible, does it really cover smells that well?
does this make it not smell to bad when the cats poop or pee ?
Is this a scoopable cat litter?
Start your review of Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter!
How would you rate this product?
Karolin G.
Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Karolin G.
This is the only brand I use with my two furry babies! Long lasting and unscented this litter is fantastic!
Saima P.
Bellerose, NY
1,120 reviews
Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Saima P.
Purchased at: Target
I have used different brands of littler, but I keep coming back to Fresh Step, as it reduces odors significantly, especially with multiple cats.
Erinn R.
Council Blfs, IA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
This is my favorite cat litter. It has activated charcoal for odor control. It is very low to no dust. It clumps quickly and the clumps do not break as you are scooping them. It has larger pieces so it does not get stuck in your cats paws and they don't track it outside of their litter box.
Elza A.
Minneapolis, MN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Extreme Unscented Odor Control Scoopable Clumping Cat Litter uploaded by Elza A.
Purchased at: Chewy.com
I’ve got 4 kitties and we have tried every kind of litter, different litter boxes, juju magic potion etc ha you get the point. This stuff has been the one for us. No smells, clumps perfectly, low tracking and safe for our kitties with no unwanted crappy Febreze/gain scent. The biggest tip you can do for your animals is to not add unwanted scents to their litter for your own pleasure. Always go with unscented! 👌
Brittany B.
Cranston, RI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Great odor control. Cats use it without problem. Minimal dust or tracking. I recommend.
Jordan E.
Statesboro, GA
I have used the same litter for the entire span of my cat parent life until recently when I found myself caring for a kitten in addition to the two adult cats I already have. And boy can he destroy a litter box. I couldn't take the smell anymore. I bought this litter one month trying to cut down costs and I could not BELIEVE the difference. It tracks less, it smells less, AND it costs less!! Love love love!
Wendy F.
Springfield, OH
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Works ok but odor is still an issue! Price is also a bit higher than the leading brands!
Francesca C.
Davis, CA
Hands down the best cat litter I have tried. I don’t smell it and has almost no dust.
brandi T.
Best litter ever! Only brand i'll buy, doesn't leave an odor behind. Am only brand ill recommend.
Crystal D.
Kingwood, WV
I love this product. It works so well and stays so fresh. Very little dust and great for multiple cat households