BY FRESH STEP

Cat and clean smelling homes can coexist, thanks to Fresh Step Extreme. Extreme odor control in a clay litter. Fresh Step Extreme Clay Litter is specially designed to handle the stinkiest boxes. CarbonPLUS provides extreme odor neutralization Contains an antimicrobial agent that inhibits the growth of bacterial odors on the litter 30 percent lighter that other leading clay litters Take litter box freshness to the extreme with our Extreme Odor Control litter. see more...

Alexandria H.
Gainesville, FL
I’ve tried tidy cats in the past but recently I’ve changed over to fresh step. I work in vet med and I’m probably the worst owner because I often forget to do my boxes. But with freshstep I can go a couple extra days because it’s really good at hiding the smell. I often get told “ it doesn’t even smell like you own cats”
Emily K.
hamburg, NY
I've been using this litter for years and will continue to buy it. (I have 3 cats and they love it too!) not only do I always find this product at great prices, the quality is really good too. It keeps the odor away, doesn't get stuck in my cats paws, and does a great job at clumping the yucky stuff to make it easier to scoop. Thank you Fresh Step for making my fur babies and i happy!
Heather B.
Fresh step kitty litter is a good brand that I love! I always see coupons for this product as well which I think is great! This litter works great and I buy it whenever I have a coupon. It absorbs well and keeps the litter box smelling better longer.
Anna S.
I've tried plenty of types of cat litter and this by far has been the best! It smells good when you put it in the litter box and when you clean it out, it smells just as good without adding new litter! I love the way it clumps up with the pee making it an easier clean up!
Dana T.
Brentwood, NY
The only litter I buy my kitties love it. It traps Oder and releases a fresh scent when they paw at it. It clumps Nicely, the litter I had before was like sand and ashes. I'm glad they changed the packaging to be less paper and added a ziplock.
Crystal D.
I have 4 cats and this holds the smell back very well plus the price isn't that bad at all compared to other brands.