by Fresh Step

Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat with the Power of Febreze, Clumping Cat Litter is powerful for even the busiest litter boxes. Made with larger, high quality clay particles that are designed with specific density and shape, Fresh Step Clean Paws low tracking litter stays in the box to help keep paws and your home clean. This clumping cat litter contains carbon to inhibit bacterial odors continuously for up to 10 days guaranteed. ClumpLock technology in this litter, locks in liquid and odor on contact to form tight clumps to make scooping fast and easy. The paw activated fragrance is released every time your cats use the litter box, providing odor control as needed without being overpowering. Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat with the Power of Febreze, Clumping Cat Litter has a low dust formula that is designed for cleaner surfaces and clearer air. To refresh and maintain your litter box, every time you scoop just add more Fresh Step cat litter.Usage Directions: For best results, do not mix with non clumping cat litter. For first time use, start with an empty, clean cat litter box. Fill it with 3 to 4 inches of Fresh Step Cat Litter. Remove clumps and solids daily and dispose in trash. Do not flush. The rest of the litter stays fresh. Add more Fresh Step Cat Litter to refresh your litter box each time you scoop. Maintain level of litter at 3 to 4 inches.Caution Statements: As a reminder, especially to pregnant women and immunosuppressed persons, cat feces can sometimes transmit a disease called toxoplasmosis. Therefore, always remember to wash hands thoroughly after handling used cat litter. For further information, consult your doctor. Unused cat litter poses no toxoplasmosis threat. Caution: Do not use this product as a traction aid because product becomes slippery and slick when wet.

Features: Scented, clumping

Pet Lifestage: All Ages

Product Results: Eliminates Odors

Material: Clay

Intended Pet Type: Cat

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Step Clean Paws Multi-Cat with the Power of Febreze Scented Clumping Cat Litter - 22.5lbs!
Denver, CO
This is the only cat litter my cats will use. It doesn't leave a smell at all. Very little dust from the clay. Cat litter stays in the litter box. Easy to scoop also.
This kitty litter is ok. It’s kind of chunky and my cat makes a huge mess when she gets in and out of the box. I bought it on a whim, might not buy again until another emergency happens
My cat used to always track litter everywhere! Now we barely see litter outside his box. This is the best! The larger granules are genius! And it hides odors VERY well
Las vegas, NV
Purchased at: Target
The best litter EVER...much less litter tracked all over my house and less stuck on my cat’s feet! 🐾 I only have one cat but i always buy multicat litter to mask any smell that may come to surface
Anderson, SC
With two kitties in a one bedroom apartment, this product is key to easy box changes and keeping the “cat” smell away. My cats never seem to have an use with it which is a bonus for me! Will rebuy this!
Rexburg, ID
This is the littler I have being getting for my cat. I like that it doesn't smell super bad if I forget to change it. I had to try alot of different litters because they all clump and gets everywhere. But this one doesn't do it as bad so, we liked it way better.
Gurnee, IL
This is the best litter I have ever used! With three cats, the multi-cat formula is terrific. It’s odor blocking which helps with three cats. The light dust prevents tracking outside of the litter box. I love it!
Trenton, GA
Purchased at: Walmart
I don’t have multi-cat but I accidentally grabbed this up one day and didn’t regret it. It’s decently priced and did a fantastic job of hiding that heavy litter box smell. Definitely worth it.
muskegon
I love this honestly. It keeps the bad smell out of the house! The price is fair. I highly recommend! It instantly gets rid of any poop smell your cat makes 😂 it’s amazing.
Staten Island, NY
I honestly do not like any of the litters from this brand. No matter which ones I’ve tried the litter gets tracked all over, and it also smells so bad.

Looking for your answer?