Fresh Step Cat Litter - 21 lb.

by Fresh Step

Fresh step extreme cat litter has everything you love about clay, plus carbon to continuously eliminate extreme odors. . Keep your litter fresh longer with fresh step extreme cat litter. Carbonplus works around the clock to neutralize extreme odors, while antimicrobial agents inhibit the growth of odor-causing bacteria. The highly absorbent, quality clay weighs 30% less than other clay cat litters, making this bag of litter easier to handle when it s time to change the box. To refresh your kitty litter box between complete changes, just sprinkle in more fresh step clay cat litter every time you remove waste. Cats and...

Anyone have an issue with the dust or tracking?
Where is the best place I can get this product for a good price? I know I have seen it at quite a few different places so I want to make sure I can get the best deal! Also, can you buy it in a larger size quantity than this?
I'm getting a kitten soon. First kitten ever... What's the best litter that I can get to reduce smell and is easy to take care of?
Start your review of Fresh Step Cat Litter - 21 lb.!
Product Highlights
Smells great when you first pour it in, keeps odors down, great for multiple cat households. in reviews
This is an effective kitty litter and it is affordable.in reviews
Maybe it's me, but iIdon't think the formula in the bag is nearly as effective as the fresh step in the box.in reviews
...clump together, and seemed to leave urine settled in the bottom of the litter box.in reviews
Jamila M.
Fresh Step is great at completely masking the smell of cat excrements. Even if the litter box is not changed for a day or two, the smell is still not noticeable. In addition, while this cat litter does mask smell, the litter itself does not smell strongly. Other litters I have tried have a very strong "litter" smell which is very noticeable and evident throughout the house. Or they use a very perfume artificial smell to try to mask the cat excrements. Instead what happens is that you tend to be irritated by the litter smell, possibly even more than just smelling cat excrements. This litter does not have a strong or overpowering smell.
Jade V.
Charlevoix, MI
We have 4 cats and this is the only liter that holds all their stuff without making them angry at each other or want to go somewhere else in the house. It doesn’t clump so we can reuse the liter more times then other liters and it stays fresh. Saves us so much money!
Kristen M.
Smyrna, TN
It wasn’t the best litter I’ve ever used but it got the job done. I didn’t care to much for the smell after using this for a few days. If changed regularly it’s not to bad. It’s very affordable. Fresh Step Cat Litter - 21 lb.
Aisha K.
Richmond Hill, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
this one smells good after cleaning my cats love it, I clean it twice a day to keep the smell away. i would recommend this to buy and give it a try. Fresh Step Cat Litter - 21 lb.
Val G.
Emmaus, PA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
We buy this from Costco in the 40lb bag and I won’t use any other brand now. We have tried several and this is our favorite. It stays fresh for up to a week, which is super impressive. I love that I don’t have to worry about my house smelling like cat urine. It’s the best.
Esmeralda S.
Bronx, NY
Does the job! I’ve been buying this for years. Good value and helps keep odors away.
Joy S.
Pasadena
Purchased at: PetSmart
Wonderful, better than any other brand, love it, the litter box doesn't stink like other litters. I will keep buying, absolutely
Crystal B.
Holden, LA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I’m not allowed to scoop or change the cat litter for medical reasons, but this is one of the brands that my husband swears by. I really notice an improvement with odor control when we use this brand
Amber D.
Marinette, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Fresh Step Cat Litter - 21 lb. I love the litter! I simply take the sag out of the cat box when it needs to be change and put a new bag in and more litter! Highly recommend! Good price also
Destiny  A.
Paterson, NJ
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I love this product for my cats because it keeps my house smelling good and it doesn’t clump up but I love this litter for my cats .