Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat LitterFresh Step
Advanced Multi-Cat Scented Litter with the power of Febreze

Fresh Step Advanced Multi-Cat Scented Litter with the power of Febreze

by Fresh Step

Fresh Step® Advanced Multi-Cat Extra Strength Formula clumping cat litter is effective in multi-cat homes. It destroys odors without the dust using a tough odor eliminating formula and the power of Febreze. – FIGHTS ODORS LONGER*: Fight litter box odors with Fresh Step® Advanced Multi-Cat Litter that starts fighting odors on contact to control odor longer* vs. Fresh Step® Multi-Cat. – MULTI-CAT LITTER: Extra strength formula is strong enough to handle multiple cat litter boxes and multi-cat homes. – LOW DUST CAT LITTER: For cleaner surfaces and cleaner air, this litter is 99% dust-free and a low tracking cat litter. – ODOR CONTROL: 10 days of odor control helps keep the litter box and your home smelling fresh

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fresh Step Advanced Multi-Cat Scented Litter with the power of Febreze!
makayla D.
Grand Saline, TX
Fresh smelling litter, lasts longer than other litters, and doesn't make a very big mess. I use this kind of litter for my cat a lot.
Tara T.
Rock Springs, WY
I have 4 furbies and you would not know it. I have a friend who is always surprised to not smell the ammonia from used cat litter in my house.
Elle T.
Los Angeles, CA
Best cat litter I’ve tried! This specific litter masks all the stinky kitty odors in my apartment. This is the only type I buy and I won’t deviate because it just works consistently. Side note, I only have one cat so I’m not sure how this works for multiple kitties like it is intended.
Oksana K.
Dayton
I have used this product for years. Love it! It’s makes it super easy to clean up my cats litter box. Definitely would recommend this product to new cat owners! It helps with litter box Oder because of the scent. Absolutely will buy again!!
Holly S.
Morgantown
My litter of choice. Has a great smell and clumps perfectly. Only complaint is it’s not as dust free as it advertises.
Janel S.
Stevens Point, WI
We tried many litter products. Each time we returned to Fresh Step. Nothing works as well to prevent odors. It makes the job of cleaning the litter much easier.

Looking for your answer?