Fresh Spa Escape Mask Trio uploaded by Julia A.Fresh Spa Escape Mask Trio uploaded by ASouthernGirl_Lia S.

BY FRESH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A spa-worthy collection of smoothing, hydrating, or exfoliating treatment masks that reveals healthy-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness/uneven texture- Uneven skintons If you want to know more… Treat yourself to a spa-worthy facial with these indulgent masks that smooth, hydrate, or refine for healthy-looking skin. Rose Face Mask is a unique gel formula infused with real rose petals and pure rosewater that hydrates and tones, while Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask is a hydrating treatment that reveals smoother, healthier-looking skin immediately softening and enhancing luster. Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths for a radiant complexion. This set contains:- 3.3 oz Rose Face Mask- 1 oz Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask- 1 oz Sugar Face Polish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Julia A.
Redmond, WA
I got this mask set for Christmas and I'm obsessed! First the packaging is gorgeous. This set features a full sized Rose Face Mask (100 ml, 3.3fl oz) and two smaller masks - the Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask and the Sugar Face Polish (30g, 1 oz). They're all wonderful and make your skin feel luxurious. The rose mask is my favorite which is why I love the bigger size because it does a great job of hydrating. The black tea mask leaves your face super soft. And the sugar face polish really gives your face a nice scrub.
MJ C.
Redford
As a Massage therapist like myself we more focus on Everything. Facials are important Yes its Pricey But don't worry about i recommended if you washed your face And neck front and back. Every night like Make-up artist
Mally roncal said your skin regenerates into new fresh skin  at nighttime when you are sleeping
ASouthernGirl_Lia S.
Edinburg, TX
When using the Fresh Rose Face Mask you feel a tingling sensation and I love how it actually smells like real rose petals. The Fresh Soy Face Cleanser removes everyday impurities, makeup and mascara, it's gentle for all skin types. I'll definitely buy this two products again and would love to try other products from this skin care line. x💋x💋 -(ASG)Lia
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is a amazing product it goes on very nicely and it is good for all types of skin i highly highly recommend this to everybody if you are looking for a face mask
Kitrina B.
Who doesn't love a good Fresh mask? Well worth the price. Products are amazing, packaging it cute and sturdy. I've used many Fresh products, but the masks are some of my favorites. My skin was thrilled with these masks. Can't wait to see the long term results.
Emily R.
Grand Rapids, MN
I love Fresh's brand! The packaging so simple and I love that it's all organic! Makes me feel better about what I'm putting on my skin. It's a little pricey but totally worth the money. The masks are one of my favorite products by them. Definitely give them a try and you won't regret it!
annelise h.
Baltimore
THIS WAS AWESOMEEEE! I absolutely loved this , it lasted a pretty good while and had a lot of different products. It was very effective , and had a nice packaging. I would definitely recommend trying this because i loves ittt!
James H.
Saint Cloud
Good price for what you're getting. Worth the buy, but make sure you use the products correctly. The first time I used the mask I applied it wrong, but I tried again a few days later and it worked out.
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this trio before and let me tell you fresh is one of the best brands out there all the products are 100% natural, and I truly believe that it works before I've try it my self.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
This is so lovely. You get 3 luxurious masks at a great price. They're so nurturing and make your skin feel heavenly. I got one for me and for my sister because this is the perfect gift.