fresh Spa Escape Mask Trio uploaded by ASouthernGirl_Lia S.fresh Spa Escape Mask Trio uploaded by Julia A.

BY FRESH

Treat yourself to a spa-worthy facial with these indulgent masks that smooth, hydrate, or refine for a healthy-looking complexion.

Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask, 30ml: A hydrating treatment that reveals smoother, healthier-looking skin while enhancing luster and immediately softening the complexion.

Rose Face Mask, 100ml: A unique gel formula infused with real rose petals and pure rosewater that hydrates and tones the complexion.

Sugar Face Polish, 30ml: A gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smoothes for a more radiant complexion.

Rosa D.
Bakersfield
I absolutely love it. I have this skin that I think is dry and I like how it levees my skin. I live this works like it should. I also think it’s worth it price. I definitely recommend to try this out and see for yourself. Hope this works out for you.
julia S.
Cooper City
I love facial products and these masks made it high on my list of skin care products I’ve tried. Great value and pricing and I’d definitely would recommend them to others. My skin is smooth, soft, and happy.
𝔾𝕚𝕘𝕚💖 V.
Boca Raton
The product follows its promise when it says that will help your skin always!! I used it two times already and my skin felt absolutely great! I totally recommend this product for people who are looking for a better skin!
product was worth my money honestly , it did the job , i bought it at sephora it wasn’t that expensive, the packaging was very nice and well organized it really did meet my expectations.. no need for improvement i feel like it was awesome and great job
Achelois J.
Redford
As a Massage therapist like myself we more focus on Everything. Facials are important Yes its Pricey But don't worry about i recommended if you washed your face And neck front and back. Every night like Make-up artist
Mally roncal said your skin regenerates into new fresh skin  at nighttime when you are sleeping
Anastacia M.
Warren, OH
This is a good set to try out different masks! They are pretty good size and you can get a few uses out of each. I purchased mine at Sephora. I recommend this product to others especially those who like trying out new skincare products.
Harley W.
Altoona, PA
This skincare set makes me feel so pampered at home and it is really impressive how much my skin likes these products. I have sensitive skin, and I always seem to find my way back to this brand for the sheer fact that its kits like these that keep my skin so beautiful!
Veronica V.
Bolingbrook, IL
All three of these elements are fascinating! They soothe and calm your skin especially if you deal with more sensitive skin. I received these as samples from accumulating points at Sephora but if I had to purchase them myself I'd only get the mask! That was the most memorable component for me out of the three.
Alexandra M.
Dinuba, CA
Great Brand i can honestly say that they WORKED for me & the packaging is nice not to fancy. I bought this online so i had to wait a while to get def worth the wait !! Yes i buy again but i can say it does last a good amount of time !!
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this trio before and let me tell you fresh is one of the best brands out there all the products are 100% natural, and I truly believe that it works before I've try it my self.