Fresh Spa Escape Mask Trio uploaded by Julia A.Fresh Spa Escape Mask Trio uploaded by ASouthernGirl_Lia S.

BY FRESH

Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry Sensitive A spa-worthy collection of smoothing, hydrating, or exfoliating treatment masks that reveals healthy-looking skin. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness/uneven texture- Uneven skintons If you want to know more… Treat yourself to a spa-worthy facial with these indulgent masks that smooth, hydrate, or refine for healthy-looking skin. Rose Face Mask is a unique gel formula infused with real rose petals and pure rosewater that hydrates and tones, while Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask is a hydrating treatment that reveals smoother, healthier-looking skin immediately softening and enhancing luster. Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths for a radiant complexion. This set contains:- 3.3 oz Rose Face Mask- 1 oz Black Tea Instant Perfecting Mask- 1 oz Sugar Face Polish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates see more...

Melesia R.
Not my favorite thing, my face was kind of dry after using. I don’t know if it was just my bottle but it had little chunks in it for scrubbing, but it made my skin very uncomfortable. I wouldn’t recommend if you have oily skin and you not trying to take all of it out.
Harley W.
Altoona, PA
This skincare set makes me feel so pampered at home and it is really impressive how much my skin likes these products. I have sensitive skin, and I always seem to find my way back to this brand for the sheer fact that its kits like these that keep my skin so beautiful!
Alexandra M.
Dinuba, CA
Great Brand i can honestly say that they WORKED for me & the packaging is nice not to fancy. I bought this online so i had to wait a while to get def worth the wait !! Yes i buy again but i can say it does last a good amount of time !!
π”Ύπ•šπ•˜π•šπŸ’– V.
Boca Raton
The product follows its promise when it says that will help your skin always!! I used it two times already and my skin felt absolutely great! I totally recommend this product for people who are looking for a better skin!
Achelois J.
Redford
As a Massage therapist like myself we more focus on Everything. Facials are important Yes its Pricey But don't worry about i recommended if you washed your face And neck front and back. Every night like Make-up artist
Mally roncal said your skin regenerates into new fresh skin  at nighttime when you are sleeping
alyssa w.
conyers
i love all of these masks, they're nice and lovely on your skin, this was my second time ordering the set because its been so nice. its really effective on my skin, especially for such a price and i'd 100% recommend it to other people, fresh has such amazing products
Veronica V.
Bolingbrook, IL
All three of these elements are fascinating! They soothe and calm your skin especially if you deal with more sensitive skin. I received these as samples from accumulating points at Sephora but if I had to purchase them myself I'd only get the mask! That was the most memorable component for me out of the three.
Andrea A.
Los Angeles , CA
I got this trio before and let me tell you fresh is one of the best brands out there all the products are 100% natural, and I truly believe that it works before I've try it my self.
Jaelyn B.
Waynesboro
This is a amazing product it goes on very nicely and it is good for all types of skin i highly highly recommend this to everybody if you are looking for a face mask
ASouthernGirl_Lia S.
Edinburg, TX
When using the Fresh Rose Face Mask you feel a tingling sensation and I love how it actually smells like real rose petals. The Fresh Soy Face Cleanser removes everyday impurities, makeup and mascara, it's gentle for all skin types. I'll definitely buy this two products again and would love to try other products from this skin care line. xπŸ’‹xπŸ’‹ -(ASG)Lia