fresh Soy Moisturizing Cream uploaded by Priscilla G.

fresh Soy Moisturizing Cream

A shielding & active-rich daily moisturizer Contains soy proteins rich in amino acids that promote collagen synthesis & cell turnover Blended with sea lavender extract to protect skin from environmental damage caused by UV rays Loaded with meadowfoam & jojoba seed oils to deliver moisture Infused with vitamins C & E to soften skin Skin appears firmer sleeker more elastic & younger looking Perfect for all skin types

Sarah S.
Denver, CO
I got a sample of this from Sephora during my last shopping visit and was very pleasantly surprised by how well this works. I've used other Fresh Soy products in the past so wasn't expecting this to be such a solid moisturizer for my dry and sensitive skin.
The smell is a bit strong, similar to their other products, but if you like the earthy scent it's great. I put it on before bed and noticed that my skin absorbed the cream right away and the finish was very matte. When I woke up in the morning my face still looked hydrated even though I'm in CO and I often find that moisturizers don't work all night. It's a solid 5-star review from me!
Delilah B.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love love love this! It's a cleansing moisturizer, and it always helps get excess makeup off of my face after I shower and cleanse. I have stopped using it because it is a little drying and my skin switched from oily to dry when I started using a oil moisturizer, but other than that it's fantastic!
кathryn J.
I love all of the fresh products! I use the soy face wash every day and feel like all of the products are great for your skin. They feel very clean and natural. None of the products feel like they leave residue on your skin which is a big plus for me when trying new products!
Priscilla G.
I love this product. It is very light and very gentle on the skin. I love how it includes SPF. I love how it makes my skin feel soft and hydrated and I would definitely recommend to others looking for a great moisturizer.
Mireya B.
Arlington, TX
Got this as a sample in an online order and it is okay but does not do much. I don’t think I would purchase the full size. It is available at Sephora. My skin doesn’t feel that hydrated the next day. The scent isn’t too strong either.
Mimi M.
New York
Very moisturizing product, I used it under my makeup daily and I loved it! I have combination skin and some moisturizers make me more oily but that wasn't the case with this one at all. I'd definitely recommend for anyone looking for a good face cream.
Caterina R.
Harrogate, TN
I received this product in my Sephora Play box and was HIGHLY impressed with it. I usually find that Fresh products are hit or miss... but this one blew my expectations out of the water. It is so moisturizing and doesn’t leave an oily finish. It also brightens and smooths, making my skin look amazing! I highly recommend this product!
Elizabeth L.
Sacramento, CA
Completely in love with this product. Once you've applied on the product on your skin, it refreshes your face. The smell is great and leaves your face clean and ready to go. I got the deluxe size for my birthday at Sephora, so now that Im out I will be repurchasing.
Karen W.
Love this face wash. It smells so fresh. I got a sample of it and I had to repurchase when I ran out, which is rare for me. I love all the fresh products and this one did not disappoint me. Good for all types of skin types.
April W.
I got this product from Sephora. It was a large sample for the reward customers. This didnt do much for me but I also cant say it made my skin look bad. Its ok. Very light. I used a sample but I probably purchase this again.