fresh Soy Face Serum uploaded by Hooria N.

BY FRESH

Soy Face Serum is a potent blend of firming and hydrating ingredients clinically proven to reduce the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. Amino acid-rich soy proteins firm and hydrate the skin to restore a radiant, youthful appearance while hibiscus peptides soften expression lines and anise fruit extract smoothes the complexion. The formula is further enriched with soothing cucumber extract to calm the skin. Key Ingredients: Amino acid-rich soy proteins retain moisture, stimulate collagen synthesis, and encourage cell turnover, resulting in smoother, firmer, more radiant skin. Hibiscus peptides soften expression lines Anise fruit extract smoothes the skin Cucumber extract calms and soothes Soy Face Serum

• Will this help any bumps of uneven textures of my face?1 Answers
  • This looks lovely! Is this product hydrating? I've tried ...1 Answers
andrea o.
LORD, I HATE THIS PRODUCT! 😤 I got a tiny sample at Sephora, and with samples, I am always very frugal. I managed to use it for about a 3 days and honestly at first I was in love! Till I woke up on the 3rd day to BREAKOUTS, I know fresh claims to be gentle but whatever is in this product MESSED UP MY SKIN! I definitely will not repurchase this! honestly FRESH WAS ABOUT TO CATCH THESE HANDS! 😤
Kylie F.
Cookeville, TN
This face serum is great. It gives me a tiny bit of the squeaky clean feeling that I'm not too big of a fan of but I used it all until it was gone. Wouldnt really recommend this product over others but does what it needs to do. Probably wont buy outside of the free gift i got.
Shannon S.
Rialto, CA
This is really lightweight. It smells great and it feels gentle on the skin. You have to really take your makeup off because you use this because it is too gentle to remove any makeup build up.
sasha g.
Denton, TX
I am biased because I love all fresh products, this is definitely one of my favorite brands. The packaging is simple and cute. If you haven't tried it I recommend starting with a wash at first. This product will not disappoint I recommend you try it!
Stephanie P.
San Diego, CA
This serum felt heavy and oily, even on my parched skin, and did not sink in as well as I would have liked. I will not be repurchasing this, favoring instead a lighter moisturizer.
Rory K.
The Fresh Soy Face serum is my absolute favorite! It doesn't make my acne prone skin break out, has a nice fresh feel, and hydrates my skin beautifully. When I heard that they were going to discontinue it, I bought all of the bottles in the store (25 bottles!).
Lindsay H.
Greer, SC
This is a really great serum. It is light and is good for all skin types. I got mine at Sephora and it was kind of expensive but totally worth it. I highly recommend this serum. It's really gentle and fast working
Dilven S.
Chelsea, MA
I have been using this product for about 2 months in combination with a hydrating moisturizer. I purchased mine at Sephora. I thought I would love it but I do not notice any changes in my skin. I had my skin looked at by a specialist & she said it's still dry. I probably need something a bit more hydrating. 💸💸💸
Anna B.
Raleigh, NC
I just started using this product on Friday night and I can already see a huge difference in how my skin looks and feels. It leaves my face with a healthy glow and a smooth feel. Great all-around product for preventing signs of aging.
A L.
I love serums especially ones that are effective quickly. This one definitely is effective and i really does restore radiance. I don't have wrinkles but radiant definitely is repaired
Jenny M.
Queensbury, NY
Will this help any bumps of uneven textures of my face?
McKenzie M.
Atlanta, GA
This looks lovely! Is this product hydrating? I've tried several serums and have found them to be a bit drying. My skin is already dry, so I wouldn't want to make it worse.