BY FRESH

Soy Moisturizing Cream SPF 20 with protective sea lavender extract and amino acid-rich soy proteins instantly delivers optimum moisture and revives the skin while providing vital broad spectrum protection from damage caused by UV rays. Key ingredients: Sea lavender extract helps to protect the skin from environmental damage caused by UV rays*. Amino acid-rich soy proteins stimulate collagen synthesis*, and encourage cell turnover to make the complexion smooth and supple. An antioxidant tea complex, rich in polyphenols, aids in protecting the skin*. Meadowf.

fresh Soy Face Cream SPF 20
  • "Really lightweight and absorbs into the skin quickly. The smell is great although to some with a sensitive nose, it may bother" in 3 reviews
Ms F.
Anything Fresh I trust, so without a doubt I purchased the Soy SPF cream. Perfect for sunny days, not oily and the smell isn’t as strong as your typical SPF cream . I use this along with the Soy face cleanser, leaves my face feeling soft and protected! Use this along with the Sugar Sports balm for extra protection from the sun.
————
Cualquier producto Fresh confío, así que sin lugar a dudas compré la crema SPF de Soy. Perfecto para los días soleados, no graso y el olor no es tan fuerte como su crema SPF típica. Utilizo esto junto con el limpiador de cara Soy, ¡me deja la cara suave y protegida! Úselo junto con el bálsamo Sugar Sports para una protección extra del sol.
Roxanne O.
Bakersfield, CA
I love all the fresh products. They’re all gentle on my skin and non irritating. Their products are great quality and all do what they are intended to do. The lotion is super hydrating. My skin is repaired (from my diuretics) after using these for a few months. The SPF is great and much needed. I love all the Soy products.
Claudia M.
Hialeah
Purchased at: Sephora
Mainly what I really like about the brand is the simplicity and the fact that it isn't like other brands that suggest a multi step process in order to achieve amazing results. A key point though is the fact that most of their products (to my knowledge) are organic and really gentle to the skin. So definitely reccomend, the price point is kinda what holds this back for me if you're on a tight budget.
Sabrina Y.
Bayside, NY
Has a light scent which I don’t mind, but it is super moisturizing. It’s a little thick to me but soaks right in. Definitely recommend if you have sensitive skin it helps soothe it!!
Tammy S.
West Hills, CA
Light weight moisturizer. Very gentle on the skin. Love natural the smell. Does not cause breakouts.  Like the packaging since it is a flip top and you don't lose product when you get to the bottom. Will continue to use especially since it has SPF.
Ari A.
Seattle, WA
Lovely to use, gentle on skin. Great for those who have sensitive skin. Not alot in the bottle, though, and considering the price, it's too expensive to always buy. I got mine at Sephora as a sample for my birthday. Normally, it's $50-60, I believe. I would recommend my friends who could afford it.
Renee F.
Napoleon, ND
I just love the Soy products from Fresh. I think the soap is very gentle and the face cream is very effective. I really like the SPF in there -- just a little amount that helps provide extra protection. I would actually recommend and repurchase everything I've tried from Fresh.
Mirette K.
I originally received this face cream on my birthday from Sephora as my annual birthday gift. It came in a trial size and all I can say is I LOVED it, it was not harsh at all on my skin yet did what a cleaner should do lol. For me personally, whatever cleanser I use I do always have to moisturize after regardless, but I would deffff recommend this!
Bree M.
This face cream is amazing after using the fresh soy cleanser, combined your face feels clean and healthy.I honestly wake up feeling happier because my face feels so good. The soy collection is a bit pricey but its absolutely worth the splurge. I recommended this to everyone.
Shirley C.
El Monte, CA
Amazing! I put it on in the morning and my face feels very fresh.  I love that it comes with SPF because there are days I get lazy to put on makeup.  Just having this on is perfect for days I need to run errands and just for a lazy hang out day with my friends.