Mary M.
SPRING, TX
Beauty Junkie Expert

How well does this work on oily skin? I'm worried about it being too gentle and not getting all of the dirt off my face.

Rachel T.
Rachel T.
Berwick, LA
11 months ago
I have very oily skin and this is my favorite face wash. It's not marketed as oil control, but it's the only thing I've found that will keep my face oil-free for hours after I use it. It's not over-drying, either.
Emily H.
Emily H.
11 months, 2 weeks ago
Try using it with a Konjac sponge. Sephora had dupes for the Boscia one.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Birmingham, AL
11 months, 3 weeks ago
I have oily skin as well and felt it did a good job cleaning my skin without leaving it too dry right afterwards. I do usually take my make up off first with make up remover though. If you wear heavy makeup I doubt it would take it all off on its own without washing your face multiple times.
Callen C.
Callen C.
12 months ago
I have oily skin and it works wonders on mine. Part of oily skin is that your skin is actually too dry so it makes excess oil to compensate but this face wash helps to correct that
Kaitlyn H.
Kaitlyn H.
12 months ago
I'm obsessed with this product because its gente but leaves your skin glowing and clean feeling. It also helps to clear away my oils on my face.
Bianca A.
Bianca A.
E Wenatchee, WA
12 months ago
I have oily skin and it works really well. It does make my eyes burn when I use it. I also feel like you need to use a lot for the it to work and actually clean your face.