fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set

by Fresh

To redeem your set: 1. CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS: Select your mask. 2. ADD TO BASKET: Click "Add All to Basket," and your mask will be added. Mix & Mask Customizable Set will also be added automatically. 3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Please note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A three-piece custom set that allows you to choose an exfoliating, purifying, or hydrating mask to pair with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… Indulge in a custom spa experience with a bestselling cleanser and moisturizer plus a sensorial mask. Soy Face Cleanser is a gentle cleanser that removes impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping away essential moisture. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex is a universal daily moisturizer formulated with a proprietary Super 7 Complex that's proven to provide up to 24 hours of significant moisture. Customize the set with a mask of your choice: Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths for a more radiant complexion. Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask is a multitasking treatment that can be used as a purifying mask, a daily deep cleanser, or to minimize small imperfections. Rose Face Mask is a hydrating gel formula infused with real rose petals and rosewater that soothes and tones the complexion. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Soy Face Cleanser- 0.5 oz Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex- Your choice of: 3.3 oz Rose Face Mask OR 3.3 oz Umbrian Clay® Purifying Mask OR 4.4 oz Sugar Face Polish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

What do you guys think about these products from Fresh? Fresh Rose Face Mask Fresh Soy Face Cleanser
I got this for the Sephora birthday gift, but I'm wondering if I can use it now that I'm pregnant. I know there some makeup products that Doctor say you can and can't use. I'm wondering if I can use this.
I recently recieved this product set as a gift from Sephora for my birthday in December, I've been looking to use it although I've been super weary due to my sensitive skin. I was just wondering what your advice would be using this product for someone who has sensitive combination skin? Thanks so much!!
Start your review of fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set!
How would you rate this product?
Manlin Y.
Austin, TX
fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set uploaded by Manlin Y.
I like this set for light cleansing and hydration, although I enjoyed the mask more than the cleanser. For my skin, I personally found the face wash to be too light/gentle and my face didn’t really ~feel~ clean afterwards. The mask, however, is a 2-in-1 toner/hydrating mask that is really light and pleasant. My skin wasn’t glowing or anything after using the mask, but it did feel soft and hydrated. Since this set was free, I can’t really complain too much!
Robin G.
Benbrook, TX
fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set uploaded by Robin G.
fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set uploaded by Robin G.
The soy face wash is amazing even great for super sensitive skin I recommend fresh to anyone with any skin type also the rose mask is a amazing must have product it comes in a ceramic jar it is $60 I was over whelmed when I went to Sephora to get a glam glow product mask and they redirected me to this rose mask because of the skin care needs I have I was hesitant to buy it but when put on the spot I fold sometimes I’m getting better but I bought it for $69 and don’t retreat it st all I have not repurchased because I have subscription boxes and have a million mask on hand but If I where to spend money on another hydrating face mask it would be this one the film size is large and I used it very frequently and it last over 6?’onths I felt I was never going to get to the bottom of it I even got my boyfriend to use it and he was impressed lol not the same pack in the photo but I always keep some kind of fresh products on hand the cleanser is actually a makeup remover Also you can use am and pm but I recommend using it in the pm and using the gentle strawberry exfoliant in the am it is one of to exfloiants I’ve found I like that is gentle enough to use every day if you have super sentive skin I would use every other day but these are amazing products the face wash is affordable in my option even have a small $10 tube but the mask is pricy but so worth it
Alexia R.
fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set uploaded by Alexia R.
This set is the best set I have ever bought! The soy face cleanser feels refreshing. It not trying and it works wonders. Since I have gotten older I my skin has changed. It went from very oily everyday to combination skins throughout the days. The days when it dries out and it peels, this is the best restart to your regimen. Give you a fresh pallets to work with in combination with other masks that are vital. The rose mask are super hydrating to the point my skin is very oily the next day.
ginger I.
Atlanta, GA
Purchased at: ULTA
Good for sensitive skin. I received these free to sample and liked them, but didn't love them enough to purchase instead of my usual skin care routine.
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
La mascarilla tiene un olor agradable junto con el cleanser hacen la pareja perfecta te alcanza suficiente para usarlo varias veces trae suficiente producto a pesar de ser minis
Eve M.
Tacoma
Fresh is one of my fav skin care brands! I have never tried a bad product from them and this set is no different. The cleanser is perfectly gentle yet cleans the skin well. The mask is lovely smelling and goes well with cleanser!
Christina S.
Jacksonville, FL
My skin is in love with these products. My skin is sensitive and it doesn’t break out or dry out really bad. The mask smells amazing and leaves my skin feeling throughly moisturized and refreshed.
Chiamaka N.
Oak Park, IL
fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set uploaded by Chiamaka N.
I actually like this product, gets my face squeaky clean but not dried out. The downside though is it’s a pricey product.
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
The best part of this product is the smell. It smells extremely pleasant. The soy face cleanser and rose mask both leaves your face with a glow and soothing face, which is what I always look for. I use this product right before going to sleep. I would totally recommend this !
Robin Marie C.
Playa Del Carmen
This is what started me on the Fresh line. The Soy Face Cleanser is refreshing and doesn't dry out my sensitive skin. It smells like fresh cucumbers and easy to apply. A little goes a long way. The Rose Mask is heavenly and worth every penny I highly recommend thirds products