BY FRESH

To redeem your set: 1. CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS: Select your mask. 2. ADD TO BASKET: Click "Add All to Basket," and your mask will be added. Mix & Mask Customizable Set will also be added automatically. 3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Please note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A three-piece custom set that allows you to choose an exfoliating, purifying, or hydrating mask to pair with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… Indulge in a custom spa experience with a bestselling cleanser and moisturizer plus a sensorial mask. Soy Face Cleanser is a gentle cleanser that removes impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping away essential moisture. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex is a universal daily moisturizer formulated with a proprietary Super 7 Complex that's proven to provide up to 24 hours of significant moisture. Customize the set with a mask of your choice: Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths for a more radiant complexion. Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask is a multitasking treatment that can be used as a purifying mask, a daily deep cleanser, or to minimize small imperfections. Rose Face Mask is a hydrating gel formula infused with real rose petals and rosewater that soothes and tones the complexion. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Soy Face Cleanser- 0.5 oz Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex- Your choice of: 3.3 oz Rose Face Mask OR 3.3 oz Umbrian Clay® Purifying Mask OR 4.4 oz Sugar Face Polish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

Sarah S.
Vail, CO
I always love rose products like this rose mask for increasing hydration and reducing redness. This cleanser has actual rose petals in it, which makes it smell absolutely fantastic. However, when I used the mask it was a gel consistency and I wasn't a huge fan of that. I prefer masks that you can really see sink into your skin. I did feel like the majority of this product just washed off when I rinsed off rather than really sinking in and providing lasting hydration.
nina b.
Elpaso, Texas
I love this!!! I was so excited tk get this as my birthday freebie at Sephora several years back. I still love these products and purchase them on the regular. I always cash in my points for the trial and sample sizes to have them on hand for traveling. I absolutely love the this cleanser and mask.fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set
Erica S.
South Gate, CA
I got this as a birthday gift from sephora and I had it just sitting in my vanity until one day I decided to pop these bad boys open and give them a try. I was very interested trying the soy cleanser since it had such great reviews online, but I didn't really care for it. I am not used to such gentle cleansers, with little suds. I did however love the rose mask it was my most beloved item from the two. I really enjoy the smell and texture of this mask. I use it when in the shower and my face needs a little bit of tlc. I leave it on while I shave and have my hair mask on, and by the time I get out of the shower my face is soft, supple, and moisturized.
Sydney G.
Eudora, KS
I use the Foam rose petal face cleanser nearly everyday! It is so easy to apply and take off. I love how clean my face feels after using it. I also use the rose mask around 1-2 times per week. It tightens my face but also makes it look nice and refined, plus it softens my face as well! I will definitely buy this again when I run out. The packaging is also beautiful but I have dropped my rose mask jar and it did break, so be careful!
Deisy V.
Yeah, not during this again EVER! broke me out and made my skin feel not clean if that makes any sense. The mask was good actually very refreshing I used it all up! Thinking to get the full size but I’ll see later on. Wanna get more samples give it a try a few times to see if it get a reaction if not buying it 100%
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
The best part of this product is the smell. It smells extremely pleasant. The soy face cleanser and rose mask both leaves your face with a glow and soothing face, which is what I always look for. I use this product right before going to sleep. I would totally recommend this !
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
La mascarilla tiene un olor agradable junto con el cleanser hacen la pareja perfecta te alcanza suficiente para usarlo varias veces trae suficiente producto a pesar de ser minis
Anna F.
Noblesville , IN
I love this set!! The soy cleanser is great and really cleanses deeply while leaving your skin soft! The rose face mask is my absolute favorite! I have very sensitive skin but this mask really soothes and hydrates my skin, plus is smells amazing!!
Brittany B.
Westland, MI
I got this duo for free a while back as a birthday gift from Sephora. The products are super gentle on the skin and don’t strip your natural oils. The only thing I didn’t like was the smell. I’m not a huge fan of rose scents so I won’t repurchase this item.
Blanca L.
Lancaster, PA
Love this set! It’s a great way to try something before you buy it! I also use the cleanser at times to clean some of my brushes and it does a great job at cleansing them. The rose mask is great and leaves your skin nice and hydrated!
Jessie B.
Port Tobacco, MD
I recently recieved this product set as a gift from Sephora for my birthday in December, I've been looking to use it although I've been super weary due to my sensitive skin. I was just wondering what your advice would be using this product for someone who has sensitive combination skin? Thanks so much!!
Kymberly V.
Schertz, TX
I got this for the Sephora birthday gift, but I'm wondering if I can use it now that I'm pregnant. I know there some makeup products that Doctor say you can and can't use. I'm wondering if I can use this.
Cristina A.
What do you guys think about these products from Fresh? fresh Rose Face Maskfresh Soy Face Cleanser