BY FRESH

To redeem your set: 1. CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS: Select your mask. 2. ADD TO BASKET: Click "Add All to Basket," and your mask will be added. Mix & Mask Customizable Set will also be added automatically. 3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Please note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A three-piece custom set that allows you to choose an exfoliating, purifying, or hydrating mask to pair with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… Indulge in a custom spa experience with a bestselling cleanser and moisturizer plus a sensorial mask. Soy Face Cleanser is a gentle cleanser that removes impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping away essential moisture. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex is a universal daily moisturizer formulated with a proprietary Super 7 Complex that's proven to provide up to 24 hours of significant moisture. Customize the set with a mask of your choice: Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths for a more radiant complexion. Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask is a multitasking treatment that can be used as a purifying mask, a daily deep cleanser, or to minimize small imperfections. Rose Face Mask is a hydrating gel formula infused with real rose petals and rosewater that soothes and tones the complexion. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Soy Face Cleanser- 0.5 oz Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex- Your choice of: 3.3 oz Rose Face Mask OR 3.3 oz Umbrian Clay® Purifying Mask OR 4.4 oz Sugar Face Polish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

• I recently recieved this product set as a gift from Sepho...1 Answers
  • I got this for the Sephora birthday gift, but I'm wonderi...1 Answers
Sarah S.
Denver, CO
I always love rose products like this rose mask for increasing hydration and reducing redness. This cleanser has actual rose petals in it, which makes it smell absolutely fantastic. However, when I used the mask it was a gel consistency and I wasn't a huge fan of that. I prefer masks that you can really see sink into your skin. I did feel like the majority of this product just washed off when I rinsed off rather than really sinking in and providing lasting hydration.
Sydney G.
Emporia, KS
I use the Foam rose petal face cleanser nearly everyday! It is so easy to apply and take off. I love how clean my face feels after using it. I also use the rose mask around 1-2 times per week. It tightens my face but also makes it look nice and refined, plus it softens my face as well! I will definitely buy this again when I run out. The packaging is also beautiful but I have dropped my rose mask jar and it did break, so be careful!
GISSELLE M.
Inglewood, CA
I got this as a birthday gift from Sephora and I have to admit I wasn't the biggest fan of it at first but it is definitely a really gentle cleanser so I tend to pull it out on the days where my skin is acting up or feeling a bit more on the sensitive side. As much as I'm still open to using it I can't really say that I'd be willing to cash out my own money to repurchase it.
Kayla S.
Spokane Vly, WA
If I could give these products more stars I would! Holy grail products for me I cannot live without them. I use both every night amd the next day my face is so soft and smooth, no dry patches and my makeup applies like a dream. It allows me to use matte foundationa giving me soo many more foundation options. Absolutly recommend these Fresh products!!!
Emily F.
Walker, LA
I love every product in this set! The facial cleanser I used with my  Clarisonic Clarisonic Pink Mia - 2, Pink and it worked fabulous. After the facial cleanser I used the face mask. The face mask is infused with real rose petals and smells amazing. It hydrates and tones so you don't have that oily/dirty feeling after. Highly recommend!
Jill M.
Carson, CA
I received this product from Sephora as a birthday gift and was very pleased with both products. The cleanser did an amazing job removing any remainder make-up at the end of the night and the mask had my face feeling smooth and hydrated the next morning! I have sensitive skin and had no issues with these products.
Amy W.
New york, ['', '', '']
I got this Soy Face cleanser as a gift from my friend on my birthday and it is wonderful! it takes off all my residual makeup that would be on my face after I use a makeup wipe. I use this twice every day morning and night. I also have a combination of dry and oily skin and it works perfect for me.
Sierra H.
Minford, OH
I received this as a birthday gift from sephora a few years ago. I was completely shocked by how great the cleanser was, I typically have a hard time removing my makeup, especially mascara. & the cleanser wipes every bit of it away. The mask smells great & left my face feeling young & refreshed.
Karen S.
Kihei, HI
I got this as my birthday gift at Sephora one year. Fortunately I can say I liked both of these products!! They had more of a natural smell which I find very pleasent and made my skin feel clean. I liked the mask better than the cleanser because not only did it smell better but I saw more of a difference in my skin when using it.
Samira H.
Lansdale, PA
The best part of this product is the smell. It smells extremely pleasant. The soy face cleanser and rose mask both leaves your face with a glow and soothing face, which is what I always look for. I use this product right before going to sleep. I would totally recommend this !
Jessie B.
Port Tobacco, MD
I recently recieved this product set as a gift from Sephora for my birthday in December, I've been looking to use it although I've been super weary due to my sensitive skin. I was just wondering what your advice would be using this product for someone who has sensitive combination skin? Thanks so much!!
Kymberly V.
Schertz, TX
I got this for the Sephora birthday gift, but I'm wondering if I can use it now that I'm pregnant. I know there some makeup products that Doctor say you can and can't use. I'm wondering if I can use this.