fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set

by Fresh

To redeem your set: 1. CHOOSE YOUR ITEMS: Select your mask. 2. ADD TO BASKET: Click "Add All to Basket," and your mask will be added. Mix & Mask Customizable Set will also be added automatically. 3. GET A DEAL: Discount will be applied at checkout. Please note: Each item will display separately with the original price when added to your basket. When applied, the discount will display above your order total. Which skin type is it good for? Normal Oily Combination Dry A three-piece custom set that allows you to choose an exfoliating, purifying, or hydrating mask to pair with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex. Solutions for:- Dryness- Dullness and uneven texture- PoresIf you want to know more… Indulge in a custom spa experience with a bestselling cleanser and moisturizer plus a sensorial mask. Soy Face Cleanser is a gentle cleanser that removes impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping away essential moisture. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex is a universal daily moisturizer formulated with a proprietary Super 7 Complex that's proven to provide up to 24 hours of significant moisture. Customize the set with a mask of your choice: Sugar Face Polish is a gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smooths for a more radiant complexion. Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask is a multitasking treatment that can be used as a purifying mask, a daily deep cleanser, or to minimize small imperfections. Rose Face Mask is a hydrating gel formula infused with real rose petals and rosewater that soothes and tones the complexion. This set contains:- 1.7 oz Soy Face Cleanser- 0.5 oz Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex- Your choice of: 3.3 oz Rose Face Mask OR 3.3 oz Umbrian Clay® Purifying Mask OR 4.4 oz Sugar Face Polish It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Phthalates

What do you guys think about these products from Fresh? [product:fresh-rose-face-mask] [product:fresh-soy-face-cleanser]
I got this for the Sephora birthday gift, but I'm wondering if I can use it now that I'm pregnant. I know there some makeup products that Doctor say you can and can't use. I'm wondering if I can use this.
I recently recieved this product set as a gift from Sephora for my birthday in December, I've been looking to use it although I've been super weary due to my sensitive skin. I was just wondering what your advice would be using this product for someone who has sensitive combination skin? Thanks so much!!
Start your review of fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set!
How would you rate this product?
fresh Soy Face Cleanser and Rose Mask Set uploaded by Alexia R.
This set is the best set I have ever bought! The soy face cleanser feels refreshing. It not trying and it works wonders. Since I have gotten older I my skin has changed. It went from very oily everyday to combination skins throughout the days. The days when it dries out and it peels, this is the best restart to your regimen. Give you a fresh pallets to work with in combination with other masks that are vital. The rose mask are super hydrating to the point my skin is very oily the next day.
New Brighton, PA
Purchased at: Sephora
I love Fresh and their bisbelief in harsh chemicals but I do not think their products are the most strong or effective! I have used these for two months now and haven’t noticed any better results than if I would have used a drugstore cleanser! The facial cleanser is great for a quick, simple clean when you have no makeup on, but is terrible at removing makeup and deep-cleaning! The rose mask helped to hydrate my skin a little bit, but nothing more than I could get from micellar water! I think this makes a cute gift set or is good for no-makeup days, but if you are looking for a product that aided in acne relief and other more skin type-specific problems, I DO NOT recommend at all!
Bloomfield, NJ
Purchased at: Sephora
I’ve tried these both and use them as a daily facial routine and love the way it feels, the soy cleanser makes my face feel clean and refreshed and soothed! The rose mask cools and evens my skin tone, it smells divine I love it! My face feels so amazing afterwards!
seattle
I love the Fresh rose products! I own all of them, they smell like fresh rose petals! The face mask actually has real rose petals in it! And the soy cleanser is my ultimate favorite cleanser! Every time I run out I buy it right away! I don’t use another cleanser.
Dallas, Ga
I’ve been using the Fresh Soy cleanser for about two years now consistently. I used to suffer from small bumps all over my face but since making the switch to Fresh products, I’ve noticed my face is much smoother. The Rose mask is very hydrating and refreshing.
Spring , TX
This is a refreshing brand that smells fresh just like the name details. The face wash was my favorite and a staple for a why and this mask lasted me a long time. I would definitely use this mask again because it did not dry my skin out.
Purchased at: Sephora
I really enjoyed these products! They are very hydrating and worked well for my sensitive skin. The soy cleanser helped clear up my skin, but I didn’t see as many results or changes in my skin with the rose mask. I think the price is well suited for the product. overall, I would recommend this.
Windy City
The soy face cleanser is a staple in my skin care routine. It very gentle and has a nice scent that is not overwhelming. The rose mask is very hydrating just like the rose toner .
This is a great set! I wanted to try this mask for a while and this cleanser is one of my favorites of all time. It makes your skin so soft and clean. I love it.
Honolulu, HI
Purchased at: Sephora
I love special sets like this, its a great way to try the products without committing to the full size. 👍 This is a short review of the SOY FACE CLEANSER: Soy Face Cleanser(please read my full review for more details) Holy Grail cleanser. This cleanser is gentle with soy proteins, rose water, and cucumber extract to nourish the skin. This is a non-foaming cleanser, which i love! This has a light thin gel consistency. pH level of 5.3, which is perfect! not too harsh on the skin barrier. This left my skin hydrated and clean, not stripped dry or tight. Its soothing and calming. This cleanser is great for anyone, especially those with sensitive and dehydrated skin. Not great at removing makeup, use an oil-based cleanser first. Great price point for full size. purchased full size and will repurchase. As Caroline Hirons says “clean skin is the first step in the rest of your routine”, picking a good cleanser is important! Soy Face Cleanser