BY FRESH

Soy Face Cleanser For All Skin Types Is An Extra-gentle Gel Cleanser That Instantly Whisks Away Everyday Impurities And Makeup-even Mascara-without Stripping The Skin Of Essential Moisture. The Multi-tasking Formula Also Works To Tone, Soothe, And Soften The Skin For A Radiant, Healthy-looking Complexion.

How To Use:

Wet The Skin, And Massage Over The Face And Eyes, Then Rinse.

Aqua (Water), Coco-glucoside, Glycerin, Butylene Glycol, Peg-7 Glyceryl Cocoate, Xanthan Gum, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Sterols, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Peg-120 Methyl Glucose Dioleate, Peg-40 Hydrogenated Castor Oil, Caprylyl Glycol, Polysorbate 20, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Polymethyl Methacrylate, Benzoic Acid, Disodium Edta, Citric Acid, Behenyl Alcohol, Glyceryl Stearate, Lecithin, Pentylene Glycol, Caramel, Potassium Sorbate, Sodium Benzoate, Phenoxyethanol

• does this help keep clear acne at all? i know it’s not pa...5 Answers
  • Is this good for sensitive acne prone skin?3 Answers
  • I’ve been wanting to try fresh Soy Face Cleanser. How has...4 Answers
fresh Soy Face Cleanser
  • "This is my everyday cleanser. I'm a huge fan of makeup and skincare products by Fresh. Their stuff is especially made for sensitive skin. Soy helps to soothe and calm inflamed skin so I definitely recommend this cleanser for those of you afflicted with sensitive, red, dry skin. I have the 5 oz bottle and it's almost $40. It's pricey, yes, but the product really pays for itself. Remember, you are paying extra for a product that is good for your skin. Always consider your skin as a lifelong investment! If you use it religiously every morning and night, it should last for a good six months. A little of this really goes a long way--it removes your makeup really well but if you have waterproof mascara or eyeliner on, you might have to squirt just a little bit more and focus on your eyes to get the rest off. Also, big plus is that it's so gentle that you can use it around your eye area and this cleanser doesn't leave your skin dry at all but it still gives you that clean, fresh feeling once you're done. Another thing to note is that the smell might be off-putting to some individuals. It's definitely an acquired scent. However, you'll be happier to know that the scent doesn't linger." in 948 reviews
  • "This cleanser will remove water proof eye makeup and light foundation, nothing heavier than a tinted moisturizer of BB/CC cream." in 7 reviews
  • "Oh, I have very sensitive skin and it is gentle enough for me to use it daily. " in 3 reviews
Amber F.
Somerdale, NJ
I do not understand the hype about this product. I was shocked to see that the ingredients weren't that special since so many people love this. I was given a deluxe sample bottle from Sephora and was really excited to finally try this since I only heard great things about it. My combo skin did not love this stuff! The good thing about this product is that it did a great job at removing my makeup. The bad thing about this product is everything else about it. The ingredients arent great, I felt like the cleanser left a residue on my skin after rinsing, and it broke me out. I tried using it 3 times after the first time i tried it to make sure it was the culprit behind my breakouts and every time i used it i had 2 huge breakouts the next day. I ended up giving it to my mom since she has more mature skin and thought it would work better for her, but she ended up getting breakouts every time she used this as well, and she never gets breakouts from products! This cleanser was a real let down for me.
Kirsten C.
🌟CLAIMS: For all skin types - an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.

🌟HOW I USE IT: Squeeze a pea size amount to finger tips, spreading evenly between hands👏. Apply to my face wet💦, massaging gently in circular motions. Rinse off with warm H2O. I usually use this in the shower in the morning or if I decide to double cleanse after the DHC Cleansing Oil. The sample size is perfect for travel.

🌟PROS: A very gentle cleanser that leaves skin clean and fresh, not stripped and tight. I enjoy the mild rose/cucumber scent. It's excellent at removing any residual face product or makeup residue. This sample size is perfect for travel. I always bring it as my travel cleanser

🙅CONS: I think this is too gentle to remove makeup. I prefer to use a eye makeup remover and DHC Cleansing Oil to remove facial makeup

🌟REPURCHASE? Yes! this is a sample that I will purchase full-sized ❤

fresh Soy Face Cleanser #skincare #cleanser
Maya K.
Torrance, CA
Skin type: Sensitive and combination.
Concerns: Acne (ice pick) scarring over my cheeks and dry skin.
Demographic details: Asian, naturally tanned skin, black hair, early twenties, female, no make-up apart from lipstick.

I walked into the Fresh store because I had never been in there and the manager asked me about my routine: I wash my face in the shower with cold water, pat a little Thayer's witch hazel toner with rose petal into my face, apply a Korean moisturiser (Etude House's true relief moist cream), and walk out the door.
The kitchen table routine I got in the Fresh store started with the Fresh Soy Cleanser and I immediately felt  difference - my skin didn't have the quintessential squeaky clean feeling - as though it had been scrubbed -, instead it felt...fresh (for lack of a better term). My face still felt like it had moisture in it and the dirt and grim were gone. I liked it so much I bought the cleanser on the spot! Worth your money, especially those with sensitive skin. If you don't wear make-up, I would still suggest a cleanser to take away all the dirt and grime.
It is $38 for 150 ml (5.1 fl. oz). It is a little pricey, but if you buy the "Lotus to the Rescue" gift set ($73; Soy Face Cleanser (50ml), Lotus Youth Preserve Rescue Mask (100ml), and Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream (15ml)), it is money well spent, especially because the face cream is simply phenomenal and full-size.
Mary T.
PRODUCT DETAILS

"Soy Face Cleanser for all skin types is an extra-gentle gel cleanser that instantly whisks away everyday impurities and makeup-even mascara-without stripping the skin of essential moisture. The multi-tasking formula also works to tone, soothe, and soften the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion.
This is per Fresh website.
Ingredients are:
AQUA (WATER), COCO-GLUCOSIDE, GLYCERIN, BUTYLENE GLYCOL, PEG-7 GLYCERYL COCOATE, XANTHAN GUM, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS (SUNFLOWER) SEED OIL, BORAGO OFFICINALIS SEED OIL, ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, CUCUMIS SATIVUS (CUCUMBER) FRUIT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER WATER, CENTAUREA CYANUS FLOWER EXTRACT, GLYCINE SOJA (SOYBEAN) STEROLS, PANAX GINSENG ROOT EXTRACT, ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER OIL, MALVA SYLVESTRIS (MALLOW) FLOWER EXTRACT, TOCOPHEROL, ASCORBYL PALMITATE, PEG-120 METHYL GLUCOSE DIOLEATE, PEG-40 HYDROGENATED CASTOR OIL, CAPRYLYL GLYCOL, POLYSORBATE 20, CAPRYLIC/CAPRIC TRIGLYCERIDE, SILICA, BENZOIC ACID, DISODIUM EDTA, CITRIC ACID, BEHENYL ALCOHOL, GLYCERYL STEARATE, LECITHIN, PENTYLENE GLYCOL, HYDROLYZED SOY PROTEIN, CARAMEL, SODIUM BENZOATE, POTASSIUM SORBATE, PHENOXYETHANOL" per Fresh website

For 150 ml it costs 38.00.

Amino acid-rich soy proteins help maintain elasticity and healthy skin.

Rosewater is notable for its calming and balancing properties.

Calming cucumber extract aids in soothing the skin.

Borage seed oil helps to nourish.
For my skin type this works very well. I received a sample size for my birthday gift at Sephora. I like the way it does not get bubbly. At my age and with my skin I need something that will not strip my skin of all the oils. I need things that are creamy and natural as my ski. Responds well with those type of things. The smell is a little strong but it does not linger on your skin. The cleanser is emollient and kind of goopy but it spreads well over the skin. It left my skin very soft and supple. Very radiant. It did not get all of my eye make up off but I tried this with and without makeup and I usually use other things to get my eye makeup off. I use this in my morning skincare routine. I liked the product so much I went a bought a full size which lasted me about 4 mo tha. I am always in sephora and you can ask them for a sample (up to 3) of this at check out. Try it before you buy it. I personally like this product a d will continue to use it in my daily skincare routine.
Molly W.
San Antonio
I got this product as a free sample from Sephora, and boy am I glad I didn't pay for this because IT STUNK! Figuratively and literally.

I open the sample packet, excited to try something new, when I was hit by a smell that I could only describe as rotting cucumbers. Spoiled, moldy, rancid cucumbers. I'm not sure if I got a bad batch or something, but the smell was so disgusting, I almost gagged.

Not the best start for a product, but I kept going in hopes that it would feel good on my face. After all, it's a cleanser that's supposed to make my skin feel fresh and clean. Surely this product will redeem itself!
Nope. Snot. It felt like snot. Snot from a person that was sick with the flu. Thick, slimy, mucus-like snot that felt terrible on my skin. I've tried snail slime masks before, and they didn't feel as gross as this.

Well, even with all of this disappointment, I still clung on to the hope that the cleanser would still deliver on its promise found on the back of the sample packet: "Removes all makeup, even mascara!". I currently use Pond's cream, and the only makeup it has trouble taking off is mascara, so I was excited to find something that could take off my most stubborn makeup. I will give Fresh this, it did take off my mascara.
.... BUT NOT THE EYELINER!!!! Seriously? SERIOUSLY!!?? If my Pond's cream can take off eyeliner like it's nothing (which it can), then why can't a cleaner that can take off freaking mascara?

Nope! Just, nope. I could maybe overlook the smell and texture issues of Fresh Soy Cleanser if could deliver what it sells, but the fact is that it promised to remove all makeup when it clearly couldn't.

Don't get this product. There are better cleansers out there that are actually worth the money.
Hillary M.
Houston , TX
Purchased at sephora and use it daily. It's on my top 5 must have Spring Break beauty staples.
Which skin type is it good for?
✔ Normal
✔ Oily
✔ Combination
✔ Dry
✔ Sensitive

What it is:
A bestselling, do-it-all cleanser for all skin types that instantly removes makeup and dirt without drying the skin.

Solutions for:
- Dryness
- Dullness/uneven texture
- Firmness and elasticity

If you want to know more…
Fresh Soy Face Cleanser is your must-have cleanser and go-to makeup remover. This gel cleanser for all skin types gently washes off every day impurities like dirt and makeup—even mascara—without drying the skin.

The face cleanser tones, soothes, and softens the skin for a radiant, healthy-looking complexion. Amino acid-rich soy proteins help support natural elasticity and healthy skin, while rosewater is notable for its calming and balancing properties. The cleanser is further enriched with calming cucumber extract to soothe the skin and borage seed oil to nourish. Soy Face Cleanser is extra gentle and can be used daily, morning and night—even around the eye area.

What it is formulated WITHOUT:
- Parabens
- Sulfates
- Phthalates

What else you need to know:
"In the early ’90s, there was a great deal of buzz about the health benefits of soy. We were seeing it in the aisles of health food stores and reading about it in medical journals and nutritional literature, but no one was exploring its effects on the skin. We spent a few years researching the natural ingredient and introduced soy to the beauty market in 1999. As our first venture into skin care, the Soy Collection continues to hold a special place in our hearts."—Lev Glazman and Alina Roytberg, Fresh Founders

Research results:
In an in-vivo test:
- 97% reported more supple skin
- 93% said it soothed and softened their skin
- 90% said their skin was balanced and healthy-looking
- 86% felt it visibly improved the appearance of the skin
- 86% felt it left their skin toned and radiant

Beauty tips:
- To remove heavy makeup, apply Soy Face Cleanser on dry skin. Wipe off with wet cotton rounds, and rinse with water.
- Stash the to-go size in your gym bag to quickly wash off sweat and dirt after a workout without drying your skin.
- For a deeper cleanse, start with Fresh Soy Face Cleanser to remove impurities and makeup and rinse. Then, massage Fresh Umbrian Clay Purifying Mask onto face for 30 seconds, removing with warm water
tricia e.
Los Angeles
I've been trying out a deluxe sample of the fresh soy face cleanser for about a week, and I feel it is good, but not the best I've ever used.  So let's start with what I like about it... ----- 1. It is gentle on my skin.  I have somewhat sensitive skin, so this is good. ----- 2. The scent is very light.  I'm prone to migraines, so super important in my book.  It's a clean, cucumber smell. ----- 3. It doesn't remove my makeup (tried it once without makeup remover), but most cleanser don't (at least I find.  It did however help to remove what my eye makeup remover did not.  I typically do a double or triple cleanse, so I feel it is on par with most cleansers. ----- So why is it not my favorite and why 4 not 5 stars???? ----- I love the whole experience of washing and caring for my skin, so I look for products that excite me, applying the product, scent, and how it feels on my skin.  This was a consistency that I like, tactile while applying - check.  The scent was just okay for me - I like the more minty scents or citrus.  It felt okay on my skin, but I have a few others that invigorate my skin when it is applied.  So for now I will use up the whole sample, but not sure that I will purchase more.
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
I wanted to love this cleanser more, as I love the Fresh brand, but sadly it is pretty average/mediocre.

The texture is gel-like, but I find you need a lot to get a good froth going on, otherwise if you use too little, it feels like you haven't washed your face. To me, this feels like a waste of product. Further, I don't find it's the best cleanser for removing makeup, It definitely had some problems completely cleaning off my mascara.

The only pros were that it didn't dry out my skin, and left it feeling soft, however I still feel like I had to use way too much product to achieve that, making it not worth it. Especially as it didn't fully remove my makeup, which is never super heavy to begin with.

Good brand, good scent and packing, but overall a lackluster cleanser.
Ysabelle G.
Las Vegas, NV
I don’t usually wear makeup on a day to day basis, so I love using the @freshbeauty Soy Face Cleanser both in the morning and evening. It’s super gentle and helps my face get rid of the gunk my face has accumulated throughout the day or cleanse my face and remove the skincare products I used the previous night. The texture is almost similar to @glossier’s Milky Jelly Cleanser, but a little more fluid, not like a super thick gel and super silky! When I apply this cleanser, I like to wet my face, place the product onto my fingertips and massage it all over my face and even eyes (doesn’t hurt one bit), then wash it with warm water. It definitely leaves my skin feeling cleansed, supple, soft as a baby’s bum and of course, refreshed. I haven’t had any breakouts since I started using this product, but of course, it might be also due to the fact that I’ve been on a strict Fresh only products this past January. As for the scent, it smells sort of like cucumbers, yum (who doesn’t like cucumbers?)
Noe E.
Honolulu, HI
All I can say is, im a woman so I am allowed to change my opinion a lot! Lol

A few years ago, I received a deluxe sample of this cleanser as the Sephora birthday gift. One of the reason I don't really like sample product is bcuz the product is really IMO not the best. A few times I have tried the deluxe sample and then full size product, and the product was ...different. This cleanser is one of them. (Anyone else have that experience? I wonder if they do change formula of product for free sample size, but why would they damage the product reputation...? Any ideas?) I must've got a bad batch I told myself. The product didn't clean my skin well. IMO it was basically water.

Few months ago, on a whim I bought the full size product. Everyone raves about this product so I wanted to give it another try. And I'm glad I did!! I have completely changed my opinion. Holy grail! Gentle cleanser - soy proteins, rose water, cucumber extract - not foaming! Which I love. Ph level 5.3 👍 perfect!! Hydrating - does not strip the skin - repurchase for sure. Not a good makeup remover thou. Use as a second cleanse. Every person should own this cleanser. I think a good price $38 for a 5 oz bottle.
patty a.
Do you like the scent of this product?
Amber L.
Richardson , TX
Is this product/brand cruelty free?
Judy X.
Rock Hill, SC
Does this product make your face dry after you use it?
Chris H.
Los Angeles, CA
Is this foam or gel? How clean can this remove makeup residuals? I am not sure if I should try this cuz I have very dry skin.
Achli P.
Miami , FL
I've heard a lot of great things about this product. Would you guys say that it leaves skin oily?