fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover

by Fresh

Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover with soothing mallow extract is a breakthrough formula that gently and effectively removes all traces of makeup, including waterproof, while treating the lashes and moisturising the skin around the eye area. The innovative concentrate’s one-of-a-kind texture offers a softening sensorial experience like none other.

How To Use:

Dispense onto a damp cotton pad and gently sweep over the eye area and lashes to remove all traces of makeup. Rinse with warm water.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Faex (Yeast Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Octyldodeceth-25, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Bht, Phenoxyethanol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Joliet, IL
i love all fresh products and this was no different. i love how its not greasy or too oily. it works great [email protected] and [email protected] . fresh definatly knows how to make skin care better than most and clean! i love it, i say everyon eneeds fo try it for sure. its a good way to remove eye makeup that isnt such a greasy formula! highly reccommened i lovee it!
Nashville, TN
Purchased at: ULTA
Love this stuff! I originally got it as a sample and bought the whole bottle. Melts off your eye makeup so easily and doesn’t irritate my sensitive eyes at all! Highly recommend and I will definitely repurchase!
Victorville, CA
I absolutely loved this product and it’s such a lightweight gel! Completely content that I got this in a 📦!!! I would definitely buy and I do recommend to quite a few people!!!
San Antonio, TX
The perfect eye makeup remover because it not only nourishes my lashes, but it removes easily without having to tug and can use with lash extensions if you need to.
Labelle, FL
fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Consuelo R.
I received this product as a sample and I like the clean smell of the eye remover. It has soothing mellow extract in it and I can feel a slight little tingle but nothing major. It is very soft and milky the set back was I had to wait a minute or two before I could wipe off my eye makeup but other than that I loved the product and would definitely purchase this. fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover
Washington , DC
I received a deluxe sample of this, and have been enjoying using it. It has a light lotion consistency and feels very gentle. I use it according to the instructions - I dampen a cotton pad and then use 1 or 2 pumps. I hold the pad to my eye for a few seconds and then gently wipe away. It feels refreshing, and takes away my eye make up pretty well. I wear a full eye - eyeshadow, waterproof black eyeliner, and waterproof black mascara - every day, and this takes off most of it. It'll leave a little bit of my waterproof mascara on, so I usually have to touch up with a q-tip after I wash my face.
Los Angeles, CA
fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Shante A.
This product claims to remove waterproof eye make up, but it couldn't remove normal not waterproof eye make up. This product just kind of smeared the make up around. This did have a slight scent that reminds me of something that i cant put my finger on, its not bad by any meana but it does have a smell. This product did not irritate my eyes. I would not purchase a full sized bottle of this even if it was at a discount.
Bothell, WA
I typically wear a long wear waterproof liner and mascara and this product takes everything off easily without irritation. I like pump it meets application a lot easier especially if I put it on a cotton round. I typically like to place the can't run on my eye for a couple seconds and then wipe away all the make up.
Marysville , WA
This product is ok. When I was new to skin care I used this. It's very conditioning and doesn't hurt the eyes, however I don't feel it removes all the eye makeup. There is still mascara residue and eye liner. Didn't repurchase after a couple times. For the cost was not worth it.
Seguin
Fresh continues to never disappoint. This product melts my makeup right off with out tugging or pulling. The packaging is nice and simple, very nice pump that applies just the right mount of product. 2-3 pumps it's usually all I need. For the price, I'm not complaining!

Looking for your answer?