fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover

by Fresh

Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover with soothing mallow extract is a breakthrough formula that gently and effectively removes all traces of makeup, including waterproof, while treating the lashes and moisturising the skin around the eye area. The innovative concentrate’s one-of-a-kind texture offers a softening sensorial experience like none other.

How To Use:

Dispense onto a damp cotton pad and gently sweep over the eye area and lashes to remove all traces of makeup. Rinse with warm water.

Aqua (Water), Butylene Glycol, Isohexadecane, Hydrogenated Polyisobutene, Isododecane, Glycerin, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Hydrolyzed Soy Protein, Helianthus Annuus (Sunflower) Seed Oil, Centaurea Cyanus Flower Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Oil, Malva Sylvestris (Mallow) Extract, Panax Ginseng Root Extract, Borago Officinalis Seed Oil, Cucumis Sativus (Cucumber) Fruit Extract, Rosa Damascena Flower Water, Faex (Yeast Extract), Tocopheryl Acetate, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Tocopherol, Octyldodeceth-25, Acrylates/C10-30 Alkyl Acrylate Crosspolymer, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Sodium Hydroxide, Pentylene Glycol, Parfum (Fragrance), Bht, Phenoxyethanol

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of fresh Soy Conditioning Eye Makeup Remover!
How would you rate this product?
Brooklyn , NY
This is the best eye remover I've come across. Before I found this, I struggled w/ removing eye makeup... makeup getting in eye and burning. Since finding this I have no problem when wiping/removing. Truly my eye Holygrail.
This is a wonderful product that's great for your skin. I suffer from very sensitive skin which causes me to have allergic reactions to most face products. This was amazing no bumps or rashes. I highly recommend this for anyone.
Flora Vista, NM
LOVE, LOVE, LOVE, this brand! I've used just about all their products and each one of them delivers what they are for! The price is standard for this type of product and the brand, but totally worth every penny!
Austin , TX
1,277 reviews
I love all things fresh and this is no exception. It's gentle on the eye. Doesn't feel greasy after it gets all your makeup off and you wash it off. This is very effective and I highly recommend this.
Firebaugh, CA
Nothing is harder and more stubborn to take off than eye make up (especially the water proof stuff). But using this product makes it so easy to remove. I first tried it when I got a sample of it from Sephora and I immediately fell in love. The product isn't harsh on my eyes and it doesn't sting like crazy if some of it happens to get into your eyes. As soon asy little sample ran out I had to get my hands on the actual sized product asap. Of course it being a little bit more high end means you're going to pay a pretty penny for it ($26). I have recommended it to so many of my friends and they have loved it as well.
Lexington, KY
I have sensitive skin and many eye make removers irritate my skin and leave my eyes puffy and red but this one was soft and gentle and effective at taking off my waterproof eye makeup, this is perfect for anyone with sensitive eyes or someone who has trouble taking off their eye makeup.
Worked like a dream! Didn't have to tug my eyes ir scrub hard. It just magically melted all of my makeup off and left my skin dipole and clean without feeling dry and tight
Marysville, CA
Dove is one of my favorite brands. I love their  shampoo and conditioner along with their deodorant. I highly  recommend using their products. I would personally use their instant repair shampoo and conditioner as it really does repair your hair.
For something meant to remove eye makeup this sure did burn my eyes really badly. It removes eyeshadow and liner quite well but it didn't do a particularly good job with my waterproof mascara. I had to go in with my Neutrogena oil free cleanser to remove my Tarte mascara. If you only wear non-waterproof formulations and you have no issues with anything burning your eyes you might like it. It also leaves a heavy film but it can be removed with any normal cleanser and warm water. People say it smells like cucumber but I find it to be an under ripened banana scent.
Buffalo , NY
My absolute favorite makeup remover! Love the smell, the consistency, the feel, everything about this product. It removes makeup better than I was expecting for a cream. Though it is a bit pricey, it is definitely worth the price tag.

Looking for your answer?