BY FRESH

Inspired by Reims, France s Champagne region,  Citron de Vigne  is a crisp, sparkling, sensual blend that is ideal for both men and women. An innovative heart note of pinot noir accord - comprised of bergamot, dark almond, musk, white sandalwood, and rose - is combined with bubbling citrus top notes and an earthy base in this unique, unforgettable scent. This triple milled pure vegetable soap is enriched with shea butter. Top: neroli, bitter orange, pink grapefruit Heart: Fresh s pinot noir accord, jasmine tea leaves, lemongrass Base: patchouli, sandalwood, amber see more...

Buy on Sephora*
natasha c.
Hialeah, FL
I bought this in the scent "Waterlily" in their Dallas store! They packaged it up in a cute little box, I didn't even have to open the box to smell this! It smells so beautiful, and even comes with a cute little stone!!! Love this soap so much, can't wait to buy the other Scents :)
Lyne A.
San francisco, CA
Alot of bar soaps that i have used before always makes my skin either too oily or too dry but this stuff always gives me smooth and hydrated skin! Super fresh scent like literally. I hope its a lil cheaper but would still repurchase it.
Hannah A.
A "fresh" smelling grapefruit body soap that is triple-milled vegetable-based soap with shea butter. The scent is very "fresh" and smells like fresh grapefruit with that hint of bitterness. It looks like a huge chunk of light green soap. It is shaped very similarly to a Dove bar with the rounded edges, but it also has a rounded body and is sort of rectangular shaped. It feels silky smooth on the skin and is very moisturizing. I love the packaging for this soap! The soap itself was great as well. I had it for a good month, before my dad stole it from me and started using it. He really loves the soap and now actually thinks its worth the money. It is about the size of 6 to 8 standard soap bars of drugstore soap and it lasted my dad (who used it almost everyday) 6 months. I would repurchase this for myself once I go through my Lush soaps.
Sabrina L.
Let me tell you about this product. Probably one of the best product that I have used, it leaves my skin feeling healthy and smooth. You will not regret it.
Sierra W.
Vernon Hill, VA
This is a great product and leaves skin soft and fresh without drying and kills germs sooo awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Samantha L.
I love the fresh brand because everything seems to smell really good and leaves your skin feeling so soft.
John J.
North Miami Beach, FL
Fish is something that you have to know how to cook. I prefer white fish and snapper is one of the best.
Alejandra B.
me gusta su empaque su presentacion me gusta todo de este produco las espectativas son buenas llego a ser lo que pense pero mi piel se reca con facilidad entonces debes tener cuidado con eso mmmm es buena idea adquirirlo pero si tu piel no se reseca con facilidad
Jhonner P.
buena para refrescar la piel y ayudar a quitar la piel reseca. Sirve para todo tipo de piel y personas bien sea niños o adultos. También ayuda cuando se tiene la piel irritada.
Christina L.
Toronto, ON
I received the grapefruit one as a gift and I kept saving it and saving it because I didn't want to use it ... and also Im more of a shower gel user than bar soap. So I started using t as a hand soap which I feel is a waste of it nonetheless but it smells lovely and makes my hands feel so soft!
Rusti H.
I love the fresh sugar lemon body wash, however I was wondering how moisturizing is the bar soap?
Jamie Rose S.
What does this smell like?
Shelby Y.