fresh Skincare Treasures

by Fresh

These skincare gems featuring amino acid-rich soy, radiance-boosting lotus, or moisture-preserving sugar offer a wealth of beauty benefits.

Soy Face Cleanser (50ml): A gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture.

Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream with Super 7 Complex (5ml): A lightweight formula featuring 7 super-charged ingredients* that illuminates while delivering 24-hour moisture** for a radiant, youthful glow around the eye area.

Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex (30ml): A universal daily moisturizer featuring 7 super-charged ingredients* that minimizes and prevents visible signs of aging, delivers intense hydration, and boosts radiance.

Sugar Face Polish (30ml): A gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smoothes for a more radiant complexion.

Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (4.3g): A sheer rosy tint that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips.

Start your review of fresh Skincare Treasures!
Milton, PA
The face products smell terrible. I didn't even want to use it on my fave it smelled so bad, so I didn't. Thank goodness I received it as a sample, because I wouldn't purchase this in a million years. There's plenty of skin care out there that doesn't smell awful and gets the job done.
I will love if you xan send my this packed to my and i will love to review it this product i think alot of pleople whould like it send it to 14900 lasater rd #421
Santa Ana, CA
I absolutely LOVE the eye cream! One of the Sephora employees recommended it and I liked it right away. It feels great on the skin and the smell is also a plus.
Would recommend to anyone with bad shin. I bought it from amazon and you can also get it at most stores. It meet my expectations. I think the packaging was ok.
Chula Vista, CA
The soy face cleanser smelled wonderfully and always left a shine and smoothness to my face after using. Despite that, there are better products out there.
Austin , TX
1,277 reviews
They have amazing skincare. The lips are amazing, the cleanser is amazing, the moisturizer is amazing. Amazing items for a good price.
Macomb, MI
I love this set. its a great way to try out various new products all while not spending a crazy amount of money. Its a great value.
I love it this product is the best you all should go and buy it it is worth th money and I have. A lot of this and it is the best
Huntington
Loved the packaging, great gift and starter kit for someone in skincare. Could be better. You can purchase online at Sephora.
It is one of my favorites i love how my skin feels after i use this i realy feel refreshed and ready to start the day.