fresh Skincare Treasures

by Fresh

Start your review of fresh Skincare Treasures!
Great set for the value. Fresh is on the pricier side so I was excited to try all this stuff for a bit cheaper. I’ve been a long time fan of the cleanser but now fave about the anti aging eye cream and lip balm
Miami, florida
These skincare gems featuring amino acid-rich soy, radiance-boosting lotus, or moisture-preserving sugar offer a wealth of beauty benefits. Soy Face Cleanser (50ml): A gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture. Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream with Super 7 Complex (5ml): A lightweight formula featuring 7 super-charged ingredients* that illuminates while delivering 24-hour moisture** for a radiant, youthful glow around the eye area. Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex (30ml): A universal daily moisturizer featuring 7 super-charged ingredients* that minimizes and prevents visible signs of aging, delivers intense hydration, and boosts radiance. Sugar Face Polish (30ml): A gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smoothes for a more radiant complexion. Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (4.3g): A sheer rosy tint that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips.
Brooklyn, NY
To start, the value on this set is crazy! The amounts you get are solid (except the cleanser- I went through that within a few weeks), and the products are all very good. The cleanser is gentle, soothing, and has a light cucumber smell- I use it in the morning as a wake-up and face the day. The lip treatment smells incredibly delicious and come in a very classy, solid tube. The color is a transparent rose wash over your lips, and it hydrates nicely (plus spf!). I am loving the moisturizer and eye cream. The moisturizer is light and absorbs easily, but still hydrates me all night. The eye cream is smooth and has staying power without being heavy. I haven't tried the mask yet, but I am so excited for it- it smells wonderful and looks good enough to eat (but don't eat it- that would be bad). The packaging is lovely, blue and gold with white accents, and the product packaging is even better- solid, classy containers of frosted or white glass mostly! 5/5, would recommend and buy again.
Dumfries, VA
The lip balm is the best product in this set. The face products were disappointing. This company is known for great facial cleansers and exfoliators but it broke me out horribly. It is what I would consider a luxury brand so I would love for their products to actually work for me. I have gone back to the cleanser a few times and it manages to break me out every single time.
I love fresh products 💘 They're definitely on the pricier side but I have extremely sensitive skin and they've never broken me out! Kits like this are nice to try out multiple different products. My personal favourites from fresh are their soy face cleanser (on the cheaper side!) and their face masks (specifically the rose mask), thought I've liked everything I've tried :)
Sunrise, FL
Fresh is such an amazing brand! This set has such a great value too. The scent is so refreshing on the mask, the rose scent is probabky one of my favorites. The lip treatment also have a really delicious sweet scent that I really enjoy while I'm wearing it. It's also so hydrating for the lips, I reach for the Fresh lip treatments all the time.
Love this combination of fresh faves — the mask and scrub are exciting extras that I actually found are helpful in my routine — scrub is so gentle and hydrating that I try to use it weekly for both exfoliation and hydration (perfect combo); mask is super hydrating and soothing. And of course I love the fresh soy face cleanser (so gentle and leaves my skin feeling clean) and the daily moisturizer.
All of these products are wonderful for your skin. Immediately after applying my skin is glowing, not only does it make your skin look great but it also makes it feel great! It makes your skin feel so fresh (hence the brand name) and clean. There is no better feeling after washing your face than with the fresh product.
Vancouver, BC
I received from Sephora a miniature of this kit  in my birthday and I loved each product, but the facial creme was my favourite for sure. It smells so good and really let the face soft and hydrated.
Eu recebi uma miniatura desse kit da Sephora, no meu aniversário e eu amei cada produto, porém, meu favorito foi o creme facial. Ele cheira muito gostoso e deixa a pele bem macia.
Cardiff, CA
FRESH has such amazing products.  I love the soy base in the moisturizer. I'm always blown away by how soft my face feels after using the products. I find that sephora has a large selection. I'm always going back for more and to try new products. I highly recommend FRESH.