BY FRESH

These skincare gems featuring amino acid-rich soy, radiance-boosting lotus, or moisture-preserving sugar offer a wealth of beauty benefits.

Soy Face Cleanser (50ml): A gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture.

Lotus Youth Preserve Eye Cream with Super 7 Complex (5ml): A lightweight formula featuring 7 super-charged ingredients* that illuminates while delivering 24-hour moisture** for a radiant, youthful glow around the eye area.

Lotus Youth Preserve Face Cream with Super 7 Complex (30ml): A universal daily moisturizer featuring 7 super-charged ingredients* that minimizes and prevents visible signs of aging, delivers intense hydration, and boosts radiance.

Sugar Face Polish (30ml): A gentle exfoliating mask made with real brown sugar that instantly softens and smoothes for a more radiant complexion.

Sugar Rosé Tinted Lip Treatment Sunscreen SPF 15 (4.3g): A sheer rosy tint that moisturizes, protects, and smoothes the lips.

• Is this line worth the price? I'm experimenting with a sk...1 Answers
  • What kind of results do you see with these? 1 Answers
  • What products do you bring? What's the price? Are they re...2 Answers
Breanna~Lynn<3. K.
Bloomsburg, PA
The face products smell terrible. I didn't even want to use it on my fave it smelled so bad, so I didn't. Thank goodness I received it as a sample, because I wouldn't purchase this in a million years. There's plenty of skin care out there that doesn't smell awful and gets the job done.
Claire R.
Brooklyn, NY
To start, the value on this set is crazy! The amounts you get are solid (except the cleanser- I went through that within a few weeks), and the products are all very good. The cleanser is gentle, soothing, and has a light cucumber smell- I use it in the morning as a wake-up and face the day. The lip treatment smells incredibly delicious and come in a very classy, solid tube. The color is a transparent rose wash over your lips, and it hydrates nicely (plus spf!). I am loving the moisturizer and eye cream. The moisturizer is light and absorbs easily, but still hydrates me all night. The eye cream is smooth and has staying power without being heavy. I haven't tried the mask yet, but I am so excited for it- it smells wonderful and looks good enough to eat (but don't eat it- that would be bad). The packaging is lovely, blue and gold with white accents, and the product packaging is even better- solid, classy containers of frosted or white glass mostly! 5/5, would recommend and buy again.
Taylor M.
This set is perfect for a fresh starter kit. My favorite fresh mask is Umbrian clay and lotus moisturizer is amazing. Umbrian clay clears out your pores and leaves skin super soft. Lotus moisturizer I have used for years and still find myself going back to it because it makes my makeup go on my skin so beautifully. Long-time Fresh skincare and makeup user, never been disappointed in terms of value for dollar and quality of ingredients. I once had a bad allergic reaction and their Umbrian Clay saved my face. - You are paying $68 U.S. dollars for $94 worth of products as follows: * $15 for Soy Face Cleanser, 1.7 oz - travel size * $17 for Lotus Face Cream, 0.5 oz - travel size * $62 for a FULL SIZE face mask of your choice.
Talia A.
Dumfries, VA
The lip balm is the best product in this set. The face products were disappointing. This company is known for great facial cleansers and exfoliators but it broke me out horribly. It is what I would consider a luxury brand so I would love for their products to actually work for me. I have gone back to the cleanser a few times and it manages to break me out every single time.
eliza C.
Sunrise, FL
Fresh is such an amazing brand! This set has such a great value too. The scent is so refreshing on the mask, the rose scent is probabky one of my favorites. The lip treatment also have a really delicious sweet scent that I really enjoy while I'm wearing it. It's also so hydrating for the lips, I reach for the Fresh lip treatments all the time.
Hannah W.
All of these products are wonderful for your skin. Immediately after applying my skin is glowing, not only does it make your skin look great but it also makes it feel great! It makes your skin feel so fresh (hence the brand name) and clean. There is no better feeling after washing your face than with the fresh product.
Kelly F.
San Diego, CA
FRESH has such amazing products.  I love the soy base in the moisturizer. I'm always blown away by how soft my face feels after using the products. I find that sephora has a large selection. I'm always going back for more and to try new products. I highly recommend FRESH.
leah m.
i loved this set! it is so amazing and i absolutely loved this lip balm and cleanser! this worked really well for me and i have sensitive skin! i am a first time user and i loved it! this was totally effective and i would totally reccomend this to anyone!
Brittney S.
Sit face cleanser is the most gentle but effective cleanser absolute love it! The tinted lip balm is perfect to give you a little color & keep your lips hydrated. Love the rose face mask , so perfect to keep your baby soft
Kelsey S.
Cheektowaga, NY
Love this set! It's a great value. It exceeded my expectations in every way! This isn't too heavy of a set. My skin is very acne prone and this doesn't clog my pores and feels great! fresh Skincare Treasures
Valeria S.
Doral, FL
What products do you bring? What's the price? Are they really good the products they offer?
Mika C.
What kind of results do you see with these?
Danielle E.
Bellefontaine , OH
Is this line worth the price? I'm experimenting with a skin care routine, and don't want to waste my money!
cristina m.
Piquerobi
Esses produtos são um sonho de consumo de todas as mulheres