BY FRESH

Baby your skin and lips with this beloved pair of Fresh favorites.

Soy Face Cleanser:A gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture.

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy:An age­-defying lip treatment that nourishes and smoothes the appearance of wrinkles.

Britni N.
Love these products from Fresh. The face wash is absolutely amazing and is very refreshing for my face. I am acne prone so anything that refreshes my face really helps. For the price, it is on the pricier side for me, but it's worth it. The lip balms from fresh are my favorite too!
Caitlon J.
Columbia , TN
I received this as a sample in a Sephora order I purchased online and absolutely loved the product! I have pretty sensitive skin and didn't have issues while using this product. I would definitely recommend it!
Brianna S.
Tampa
Good for the price. I love the face cleanser it’s my favorite. The little lip balm is also so worth the price it is my favorite lip moisturizer
Silvia S.
Fairfax, VA
the lotion is a beaut! works lovely all over but i like to mostly focus is it my hands. very creamy and soft
Chloe B.
Bena, MN
I love this brand very very much. I used the facial cleanser and rose mask from Sephora and I LOVED it
Ema S.
Aylmer
The cleanser in this set is AMAZING!! It’s amazing for my sensitive skin and it takes your makeup off really gently without leaving any residue. It has a lovely cucumber smell which i really enjoy when i wash my face! The lipbalm smells really good and it moisturizes my lips really well and leaves them baby but soft if I apply it overnight!
Stephanie H.
The Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy is really great, but there's just so many lip products out there that can do equally well at a fraction of the price of this one. I have tried to use the soy face cleanser a couple of times, but didn't notice any changes in my skin. It also has a strange scent that I'm not sure I'm fond of, so it's definitely a pass for this one.
beauty &.
Québec Montréal
Le nettoyant pour le visage est super bien je l'utilise chaque matin et soir même pour me démaquiller car ca démaquille bien aussi ca laisse la peau propre et douce en plus du baume pour les lèvres il hydrate bien mes lèvres les rends en bonne santé et soyeuse je les est acheté chez sephora ca veau le prix c'est abordable les prix des fresh est c bon pour tous le monde je recommande fortement
Julie L.
Fresh products always smell amazing, and leave my skin feeling clean and hydrated. The lip balm is really smooth and moisturizing, but still not too heavy. The packaging is very sleek and feels nice to throw in a hand bag. Highly recommend!
Pakii D.
Karachi, Sindh
I bought this a little while ago when i was searching for some skincare products to try out,I got it from the Fresh website and man I gotta say fresh has one of the best skincare products ever,they are very effective.I would definitely recommend it to others.