BY FRESH

Baby your skin and lips with this beloved pair of Fresh favorites.

Soy Face Cleanser:A gentle gel cleanser for all skin types that removes impurities and makeup—even mascara—without stripping away essential moisture.

Sugar Lip Treatment Advanced Therapy:An age­-defying lip treatment that nourishes and smoothes the appearance of wrinkles.

Kelsey S.
I haven’t been using this face wash too much yet to see how much it works for me. So far, it does get deep into the skin and cleanse really well. The smell, I’m not a big fan of but it’s all good. So far so good.
Fran C.
glendale
The face soap is so cleansing & smells refreshing. It takes off any remaining make up and the lip balm is very moisturizing. I got it on sale at sephora & the bundle was such a good price. I would totally gift to a friend!
Kate F.
Blackstone, MA
I love the soy face cleanser. I use his as a first cleanse to take off my stubborn mascara and makeup makes my skin so soft and I love the subtle cucumber scent. Awesome little set! I keep repurchasing. The packaging is awesome. I just recommend them giving you more in the tube
Chelsey D.
Cleveland , OH
While I love fresh products and fully recommend and support them, there was just something about this face wash that I didn't love. I can't quite put my finger on it but I have friends that swear by this stuff so maybe it's just me. The chap stick however is a game changer! Especially the tinted ones! I ALWAYS have one on me.
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
This was definitely a great deal. I use both products, so finding them together was exciting. I love the soy cleanser and typically don't reach for anything else. For the lip balm, the taste is brutal but I do find that it works well. I actually used the entire tube and didn't lose it!
Oanh N.
Tempe, AZ
Got to sample these products from Sephora. I really loved the fresh scent. The cleanser left my skin feeling soft and smelling delicious. I just ran out of the little samples I got but I am definitely going to be buying these in full-size. Definitely recommend.
Heidi B.
Ashland, KY
The face wash is so gentle but be prepared for the super strong scent of cucumbers! Other than that it's amazing, very gentle! And the chopstick is smooth and light, if you like the heavy Vaseline feeling, I wouldn't recommend this chapstick. The smell is wonderful too!
Heather L.
El Paso, TX
Fresh soy face cleanser is my absolute favorite face wash ever, soothing, hydrating and deep cleansing. I've been using it faithfully since 2006. And the lip treatment is second to none. Super hydrating and smells great.
I'm a huge fan of the soy face cleanser. I used to have terrible skin with a lot of acne. The cleanser itself is very gentle for sensitive skin and is a good value. I've been a repeat user of the soy face cleanser for about a year. The amino acids in the cleanser does the skin amazing!
alexa🌻kelly H.
Englewood, CO
Yes yes yes! This stuff is incredible and the packaging is adorable. Great value for a great product. I would highly recommend this stuff to everyone. Exceeded my expectations. Will definitely repurchase.