BY USDA SEAFOOD #1 in Seafood

Dawn j.
Dawn j.
Phila, PA
There is no summer without a grill, and I love grilled seafood. But shrimp are great all year long, especially the 26/30's because they are the perfect size for skewers, salads, frying and low country boils. One of our family favorites is my mother's seafood salad. It is loaded with grilled and boiled shrimp, crab meat, a spicy, lemon, garlic cream sauce and pasta. The shrimp are the perfect size to get one in ever bite. By the time grilling season begins I have already imagined many new ways to grill shrimp.
Camie G.
Camie G.
Reseda, CA
Love me fresh shrimp with shell on to cook my boiling crab feel or shrimp. Yum! People may think it's a pain to peel the shrimp but I think it's fun and just delicious. I recommend people getting this shrimp and mix a bunch of spicy seasoning, butter and garlic boiled and you will be coming back for more!
Brittany M.
Brittany M.
Depew, NY
Shrimp can get expensive when you need a lot especially since it takes more then a few to make a meal but it is so versatile. These could be used as a snack for peel and eat shrimp, or a meal such as shrimp Alfredo. Either way the flavor options are endless and the fresher they are the better
Sarah Jane B.
Sarah Jane B.
Junction City, KS
Foodie Expert
Shrimp is my favorite protein. I can use it in multiple dishes, from Chinese Food to Italian. It's great to eat on it's on just dipped in coctail sauce or in a dish. It is also great because you can mix it with other proteins, such as sausage, to create a more complex flavor.
Lily Y.
Lily Y.
Shrimp! My number one favorite seafood! :) yep lol i love it more than crab or lobster! :) shrimp is very delicious and is always a reasonable price! :) my favorite way of eating shrimp is grilled or in pasta! :) very very delicious! :)
leah p.
leah p.
La puente, Ca
LOVE shrimp. I love keeping them in the freezer because they are easy to defrost and you can pop them into just about anything. I especially love them in soups or on their own with garlic and butter.
Barhynn J.
Barhynn J.
Montgomry Vlg, MD
Foodie Expert
I love to use these shrimp to make skewers. I'll keep the shell on, season with the same dry rub i put on ribs, pour a little BBQ sauce on them once they're on the grill and they're a huge hit.
Bernadette T.
Bernadette T.
Foodie Expert
Fresh shrimp is the best, but to real most of it is frozen unless you buy it at a fresh fish market/ farmers market. My family and I are big seafood eaters, so I would normally buy 5 lbs.
Cindy T.
Cindy T.
Foodie Expert
- I love shrimp. Esp. When they are deep fried and then stirplfried. Even with the shell still on, it will be crunchy and delicious. You can also take the shell off too.
Amy M.
Amy M.
Hastings, NE
Foodie Expert
We always get our shrimp fresh and that is the best way to go and they go great with just about anything like on salads or kabobs or cooked with lemon pepper and butter
Alicia G.
Alicia G.
Foodie Expert
What is your favorite dish that contains shrimp?
Brenda V.
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
Foodie Expert
What's your favorite dish with shrimp???
Kimberly D.
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Foodie Expert
Are these already deveined?
Leyan A.
Leyan A.
New jeresy
Foodie Expert
What can I cook with ittt?
Spontaneous W.
Spontaneous W.
Foodie Expert
How much is 10pds of this product?