Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT

by Usda Seafood

#1 in Seafood

Are these already deveined?
What can I cook with ittt?
How much is 10pds of this product?
Start your review of Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT!
How would you rate this product?
Pomona, CA
My brother loves using this shrimp, he rarely eats what i Cook so he will cook them for himself or as snacks he Will make them for himself... easy to clean and kids pnly eat it in spagetti. My brother loves making in variety of ways.
Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT uploaded by RYcnan R.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love shrimp is my favorite seafood 😂 . I love fresh shrimp perfect for any ocation. Snack, botanas or side in my meal's. Easy to cook and affordable for the price.
Sunny Isl Bch, FL
2,400 reviews
Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT uploaded by Jennifer B.
Purchased at: Walmart
Los carídeos son un infraorden de crustáceos decápodos marinos o de agua dulce, conocidos comúnmente como camarones, gambas, quisquillas o esquilas. Son relativamente fáciles de encontrar en todo el mundo, tanto en agua dulce, como en agua salada.
Texas
Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT uploaded by sonja B.
Fresh shrimp in creole sauce at #booshays seafood and the toast is Simply incredibly delicious its not pricey great place for datenight or family time and the food is simply delicious and I recommend this dish hands down wirh a nice margarita.
San Diego, CA
Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT uploaded by Nikki G.
Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT uploaded by Nikki G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I love shrimp. So many options with these little critters especially shrimp and grits, crab boils or just plain fried shrimp. Clean them and devein them well and you're on your way to a yummy good time.
Philadelphia, PA
I love shrimp so much I make it every week with corn an broccoli lemon vingrette just lemon juice an olive oil garlic pepper flakes so. Good u have to try it depending or were u get your shrimp from they on be pricey but I recommend these if u love seafood an or on a diet it's great
Indianapolis, IN
So tasty and so versatile. I eat seafood at least four times a week and need lots of variety in my seafood life. Shrimp is easily used in nearly any recipe. Especially shrimp fajitas!
Knoxville , TN
Fresh Shrimp Shell On - 26/30 CT uploaded by Mariya P.
Oh shrimp . My craving is real sometimes to these little creatures hahah!! I love shrimp . I love them on salads for lunch or dinner with some zucchini. Can't go wrong with any way you make them.. I like mine spicy so I add lots of chilly spices . Love how easy and fast you cook shrimp and always buy it fresh . I've tried frozen but they are just bit more rubbery texture taste
Macomb, MI
Absolutely, love shrimp i make an out cold shrimp stir-fry and shrimp cakes, two of my favorite dishes to prepare, can't make it as much as i would like too, but when i do OMG!!!!! and did i mention the shrimp gumbo it will hurt you LOL!!!!!. love cooking with fresh shrimp.
I love love love seafood! It’s literally my favorite type of food & no summer is complete without it! Shrimp isn’t too expensive & you can get it at any local market. The raw shell in shrimp is the best kind especially to put on the grill for shrimp kabobs! If you haven’t yet throw some shrimp on the grill & end the summer right.