BY USDA SEAFOOD #1 in Seafood

Mariya P.
Knoxville, TN
Oh shrimp . My craving is real sometimes to these little creatures hahah!! I love shrimp . I love them on salads for lunch or dinner with some zucchini. Can't go wrong with any way you make them.. I like mine spicy so I add lots of chilly spices . Love how easy and fast you cook shrimp and always buy it fresh . I've tried frozen but they are just bit more rubbery texture taste
Natasha M.
Double Spgs, AL
Shrimp is one if my favorite seafood
It is very versatile and works well with any type of food. It is healthy and tasty. Shrimp cooks so fast it's great for when you're short on time to cook dinner.
Lydda L.
Miami Beach
Fresh, clean and tasty. I recommend buying pre-cooked when you are planning on making ceviche; it will taste much fresher. Good price for the high quality. Boil in salt and then lay in lime juice with purple onions and a little diced fresh peppers (jalapeños), avocado, and cucumber and voila!
Nicole G.
Kansas City , MO
Let’s be real: good shrimp is delicious. But shell on is inconvenient! It can work for a great broth or stock but that’s a hulluva lot of work. Shell on for paella? Okay. But otherwise - i would like to cut some corners and do shells off to start!
Madlenovich Y.
Loveme some shrimp honestly you can make anything with shrimp. You can make shrimp scampi , grill the shrimp , fry the shrimp in ramen , make shrimp soup, basically it’s endless with what you can do with it
Sarah B.
Indianapolis, IN
So tasty and so versatile. I eat seafood at least four times a week and need lots of variety in my seafood life. Shrimp is easily used in nearly any recipe. Especially shrimp fajitas!
Keenan R.
Macomb, MI
Absolutely, love shrimp i make an out cold shrimp stir-fry and shrimp cakes, two of my favorite dishes to prepare, can't make it as much as i would like too, but when i do OMG!!!!! and did i mention the shrimp gumbo it will hurt you LOL!!!!!. love cooking with fresh shrimp.
Jas. J.
I love love love seafood! It’s literally my favorite type of food & no summer is complete without it! Shrimp isn’t too expensive & you can get it at any local market. The raw shell in shrimp is the best kind especially to put on the grill for shrimp kabobs! If you haven’t yet throw some shrimp on the grill & end the summer right.
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I prefer to buy fresh shrimp with the shell off. Shell on is less expensive but requires more work if you are planning on cooking the shrimp into something like a pasta or stir fry. Shell on is good if you like the peel and dip in cocktail or butter sauce style
Tazhayla J.
Dallas, TX
I’m from Louisiana so sea food is an everyday thing for me. We cook it for events, birthdays, and holidays. My birthday dinner is going to be seafood gumbo . It makes the flavor way better when seafood is involved.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
What is your favorite dish that contains shrimp?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
What's your favorite dish with shrimp???
Leyan A.
New jeresy
What can I cook with ittt?
Tasha B.
How much is 10pds of this product?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Are these already deveined?