BY USDA SEAFOOD #1 in Seafood

Tazhayla J.
Dallas , TX
I’m from Louisiana so sea food is an everyday thing for me. We cook it for events, birthdays, and holidays. My birthday dinner is going to be seafood gumbo . It makes the flavor way better when seafood is involved.
Sarah B.
Indianapolis
So tasty and so versatile. I eat seafood at least four times a week and need lots of variety in my seafood life. Shrimp is easily used in nearly any recipe. Especially shrimp fajitas!
Keenan R.
Macomb, MI
Absolutely, love shrimp i make an out cold shrimp stir-fry and shrimp cakes, two of my favorite dishes to prepare, can't make it as much as i would like too, but when i do OMG!!!!! and did i mention the shrimp gumbo it will hurt you LOL!!!!!. love cooking with fresh shrimp.
Jas. J.
I love love love seafood! It’s literally my favorite type of food & no summer is complete without it! Shrimp isn’t too expensive & you can get it at any local market. The raw shell in shrimp is the best kind especially to put on the grill for shrimp kabobs! If you haven’t yet throw some shrimp on the grill & end the summer right.
Mary Hannah H.
Tuscaloosa, AL
I prefer to buy fresh shrimp with the shell off. Shell on is less expensive but requires more work if you are planning on cooking the shrimp into something like a pasta or stir fry. Shell on is good if you like the peel and dip in cocktail or butter sauce style
VANESSA M.
Shrimp is extremely easy to cook, it is so very tasty, and buying it fresh is extremely affordable. I love buying shrimp fresh from the market, and slightly sautéing it then mixing it in with my rice pilaf. It is such a quick easy dish and it is very delicious
Tubaa S.
Shrimp is literally my favorite seafood, there's so much you can do with t. My personal favorite is shrimp Alfredo. I hate how they come with the shells on. Shrimp is unfortunately always overpriced but I'll definitely always recommend to other.
Larissa S.
Philadelphia, PA
I love any type of seafood! When it comes to shrimp, cooking it with the skin on it keeps the flavor longer, especially when using old bay. My family does big seafood feasts, especially around the holidays. They buy pounds & pounds of shrimp.
Madison D.
Midway, GA
Shrimp is fresh and well kept. When cooked shrimp is tender. The price is not too expensive. They are flavorful and are delicious when prepared well. My recommendations are too add a bit of Ole Bay to your dish!
Dawn j.
Phila, PA
There is no summer without a grill, and I love grilled seafood. But shrimp are great all year long, especially the 26/30's because they are the perfect size for skewers, salads, frying and low country boils. One of our family favorites is my mother's seafood salad. It is loaded with grilled and boiled shrimp, crab meat, a spicy, lemon, garlic cream sauce and pasta. The shrimp are the perfect size to get one in ever bite. By the time grilling season begins I have already imagined many new ways to grill shrimp.
Alicia G.
Meridian, MS
What is your favorite dish that contains shrimp?
Brenda V.
Rockford, IL
What's your favorite dish with shrimp???
Leyan A.
New jeresy
What can I cook with ittt?
Spontaneous W.
How much is 10pds of this product?
Kimberly D.
Grand Jct, CO
Are these already deveined?