BY PLAYTEX

New F. resh & Sexy, by Playtex. Before + After. Clean where it counts. Wipe away your worries, road warrior. With the new Fresh + Sexy™ Wipes - Travel Pack, all your adventures can be a little more adventurous. So remember to grab the Do Not Disturb sign the next time you leave your hotel room. You re going to need that elsewhere. Just because you are busy doesn’t mean you can t get busy. By making cleanup easier, fresh + sexy™ wipes. Fresh + Sexy™ wipes are intimate wipes for men and women specifically designed for use before and after sexual activity - so you can feel confidently c. see more...

jenny t.
jenny t.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert
I just found these at the Dollar store for a $1 . I wish I would of stocked up on them because there are great. They smell good and make you feel clean before and after . I recommend these , you can't beat the price.
Brittany J.
Brittany J.
El Paso, Tx
I love this. I really wish someone would have told me about this product. They smell amazing. They make you feel clean before and after. Best thing is that I found these for $1. I went back and stocked up on them.
Mayra C.
Mayra C.
Yakima, WA
Do you swipe smell terrific super easy and conventional definitely recommend them to friends or use them every time I go traveling or need something to freshen up I definitely like the small compared to others
Linda W.
Linda W.
Oswego, NY
These wipes are very nice when you need to freshen up, they have a very nice scent also. I would recommend them to friends
Simone J.
Simone J.
Sierra Vista, AZ
I just got a pack of these. Oh my gosh they are amazing. I only used them once and I feel so clean. My man used them as well and says he feels not so sticky. We make a pretty big mess and he only needed one wipe and me as well. I highly recommend these
Kaitlynne A.
Kaitlynne A.
twin falls
Definitely great for freshening up. The smell is way more pleasant compared to other products I've tried!