BY PLAYTEX

New F. resh & Sexy, by Playtex. Before + After. Clean where it counts. Just because you are busy doesn’t mean you can t get busy. By making cleanup easier, fresh + sexy™ wipes-Tub helps you move your love life from friendly to fiery.  Here s to the one tub you ll actually have time to use. Fresh + Sexy™ wipes are intimate wipes for men and women specifically designed for use before and after sexual activity - so you can feel confidently clean and ready for whatever comes next.  With Fresh + Sexy™ wipes, you get clean quickly and easily so you can get back to who or whatever it is you re doing. The special hypoallergenic formula and soft clot. see more...

Fresh + Sexy Wipes by Playtex Fresh + Sexy Intimate Wipes
  • "This is definitely a great product to use when you're in a rush!" in 1 review
Kimberly W.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My main issue with this product is the name and the way the item is being sold. First off, to name this product "fresh and sexy" is terrible and very misogynistic. HELL, PLAYTEX USES THE TAGLINE "CLEAN BEAVERS GET MORE WOOD". When I go down the feminine aisle of a store I feel like I am being attack by all these products labeled "helps with odor", "clean scent" or even worse, "fresh and sexy". It makes you feel like vaginas are disgusting and always have an odor. Products like these pretty much tell you your body is repulsive and needs to be fixed. That makes you feel good doesn't it? When in reality our lady parts are actually like a self-cleaning oven. Playtex enjoys making women feel insecure and like they NEED to purchase these products or they will be frowned upon. Capitalism at its finest.
Alyssa W.
Chambersburg, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Got at my local dollar tree for a $1. So was skeptical but being Playtex and only a dollar had to try. These smell great and seem to work great as well. I use them for more than just freshening up. For the price and multiple use i am giving 5 starts. Side note though baby wipes are just as useful for more purpose then these.
Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
First of all, these smell amazing. They leave you feeling fresh and clean in a matter of seconds. Whether you use them before getting dressed in the morning to freshen up, or to clean up after a long day/night, they definitely get the job done. No replacement for an actual shower though, of course! ;-)
Amanda H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use these after sexy time with my man. It's great to have when you want to just freshen up. I think I bought these for around 3 dollars. They last awhile and I've gone through several containers. The wipe box makes for good storage for small items.
Samantha P.
Churchville, PA
I was lucky enough to get these very cheap on clearence, and I'm glad I picked them up because their awesome. I have never used this product before in any type of brand so maybe there are brands out there that do the same for less but since these were so cheap for me and they smell nice, I have no complaints. And I love that they're flushable
Melanie W.
Chattanooga, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My favorite personal care wipes on the market. I don't use them for intimate moments exclusively, but all throughout the day whenever I feel like things could be fresher down there. I highly recommend to all ladies.
Michelinne C.
Las Vegas, NV
These babies smell wonderful and it leaves you feeling fresh down there. It's great for just on-the-go use when you're out and don't like using public restroom toilet paper. There's no stinging or uneasy sensation after use. Price is reasonable.
Lizz W.
San Clemente, CA
This is definitely a great product to use when you're in a rush! Whether you just don't have the time to take a shower in the morning or you feel like you need to freshen up after using the restroom, these are a go-to feminine product!
Sahrae G.
I love these wipes! They smell so good, and they leave you feeling extremely fresh. I also love that they have the to-go wipes so you can bring them anywhere for when you need to feel fresh. Definitely recommend!
Susy N.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
These wipes are amazing, leave you that fresh sensation of cleanliness on the go. Great to have in your purse when on the go and you feel like you need to clean up quickly. Great satisfaction .
Jen A.
Valencia, CA
Are these irritating to use?
Tiffany b.
Oak Hill, OH
I'm definitely going to purchase these ASAP! I just read the reviews seems like a great product.
denise f.
Louisville, KY
Do They make you feel fresh and clean? And is The scent nice?
Cynthia A.