BY FRESH

Alcohol-free toner that combines beneficial extracts & algae-Clears residues preps skin for age-delay serum & moisturizer-Optimizes water retention & offers hydration protection results-Restores balance & moisture revitalizes & tones skin-Leaves skin soft smooth supple & resilient-Perfect for normal to combination skin Product Line: Fresh - CleanserProduct Size: 125ml/4.23oz

Christian S.
Louisville, KY
This is the best second step to my skincare routine I have ever tried. It’s gentle on what it needs to be but harsh on acne and redness. Improved my skin so vastly. I have deep pores and bad acne and this cleaned up the bacteria leaving me acne free
Fae A.
Works great for me ! It’s a great product to add to your daily regimen ! I highly recommend it to my friends and family whenever they’re wondering what toner they should buy. I love this product and will continue using it.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I was recently turned onto the FRESH line of skincare and oh my! This toner, It makes the perfect addition to my ever growing facial regiment day/night. Of course, it compliments my Clarisonic gentle exfoliation system(whom I never go without using for it even comes with a travel pouch)
Britt M.
If you are looking for a product that tones your skin quickly and evenly, this is the one! I had dark hyperpigmentations from acne on my face and when i used this, my skin looked bright and glowing after 1 month of use. The price is a little bit high but it is worth it!
Amanda L.
Pangburn , AR
I love the smell of this product. I love how gentle it is and I appreciate the price. I purchased mine at Sephora and for the first time. It is very gentle and silky.
Allie M.
Dallas , TX
Not only does this smell good, but it also removed all the excess dirt on your face. I height recommend using it right after your face and then applying moisturizer. The packaging is high quality. I purchased this item at Sephora.
Kris R.
Guntersville, AL
I like this product alot.... it does not dry out my combination skin and it has a very pleasant smell... I got it online as I can't get it locally!!
Cassandra H.
This stuff smells amazing really helps my skin would definitely recommend to a friend I have seen a lot of improvement in my skin already!
Samantha L.
Winchester, VA
This toner is absolutely fabulous! It's smells incredible and feels perfect on the skin. This is the perfect toner for my sensitive skin!
Jaime M.
Pasadena, TX
This toner is amazing....it balances my pores like you wouldn't believe & helps my face maintain a healthy balance