BY FRESH

Seaberry Revitalizing Conditioner with nourishing omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 is a daily rinse for all hair types that softens, smoothes, and revitalizes the hair from root to tip while improving manageability and adding amazing body. The gentle formula further works to protect the hair from environmental stressors, promoting frizz-free strands. Seaberry has been revered since antiquity for its ability to promote shiny, healthy-looking hair.

How To Use:

Apply a nickel-size amount to wet hair after shampooing with Seaberry Revitalizing Shampoo, massaging over the entire scalp, and rinse. Can be used daily.

Aqua (Water), Cetearyl Alcohol, Isohexadecane, Glycerin, Stearyl Alcohol, Behentrimonium Methosulfate, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Beta Vulgaris (Beet) Root Extract, Glycine Soja (Soybean) Oil, Moringa Pterygosperma Seed Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Panthenol, Potassium Sorbate, Tocopherol, Parfum (Fragrance), Polyquaternium-37, Cetrimonium Chloride, Hydrolyzed Corn Starch, Ethylhexylglycerin, Polyquaternium-7, Citric Acid, Sorbitan Oleate, Lactic Acid, Sodium Benzoate, Disodium Phosphate, P-anisic Acid, Ci 75120 (Annatto), Phenoxyethanol, Limonene, Linalool, Citral

Alicia C.
Blythewood, SC
This is very moisturizing and full of omegas which add nutrients into the hair. My hair is left soft and extremely manageable. It tames my frizzy, thick hair. Since I have been using it I have no more split ends or breakage.
Dunmi A.
Durham , NC
So I used the Fresh Seaberry Revitalizing Conditioner for about 3 weeks. I bought it at Sephora and I found that my hair was no more moisturized than it was before I started using the product. I do have 4c hair so that could be the reason why-- it's just not marketed towards me. I will say I loved the smell!
karsen s.
Got this product from a hotel. The smell is wonderful! But the conditioner.... I could actually feel it form a film on my hair. It took forever to wash out fully and even still items my hair full of residue so bad I couldn't curl It. And I have curly hair! Would not spend money on.
emily m.
This is the best conditioner ever! It made my hair soooooo soft. The only downside is that it is a little pricey. It has a nice scent. And it lasts for awhile. I did notice a little flaw in the packaging on the lid but nothing too bad. I recommend this product because it leaves your hair feeling sexy.
blaise k.
hoytville , OH
sephora worker put this on my face when i was getting a foundation consultation! you could definitely feel a difference on your face after one use so i bought it immediately that day!
Taylor S.
Crown Point, IN
This is my favorite!! Super conditioning and didn't pull my color out. There's really nothing that compares to this!! The scent is amazing and
I feel like it lasts all day. I will be re purchasing!!!!!
Abbey E.
Saint Louis, MO
Just tried this product for the first time and I looove it! I was at first hesitant about the price but after seeing how great it works I would definitely purchase again
Khrysta R.
Norton , MA
Great product, keeps your lips feeling nice and soft. The scent is amazing as all the fresh products are. I find it very effective. Bought at sephora.
Jenna H.
Feels soooo great and the scent is absolutely amazing. Definitely one of my favorite products! It's affordable and great for hydration for dryness.
Ashley A.
Baytown, TX
One of my all time favorites. Keeps my hair super smooth. Soft. Adds the perfect amount of moisture. Keeps my hair full without weighing it down.

back