Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream in Tube uploaded by Anabel T.Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream in Tube uploaded by Lina N.

BY FRESH

An ultra-hydrating and nourishing treatment designed to calm and relieve irritation. The moisturizing formula is fortified with omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9 as well as seaberry oil, a powerful antioxidant that helps to restore, protect and soften the skin. The creamy, rich texture offers a luxurious skin-soothing experience. Cranberry seed oil helps maintain elasticity and smoothness, while sal seed butter, apricot kernel seed oil and jojoba seed oil help hydrate and nourish. The cream is further enriched with sea lavender, which helps to soothe and calm dry skin. Brand: FRESH. Style Name: Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream. Style Number: 651440. see more...

Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Wellness Guru Expert
I am a big fan of Fresh and a bigger fan of the seaberry line. This cream is nourishing to the skin and feels quite hydrating. It is good for general use, though for intense hydration I prefer the Fresh seaberry oil. The seaberry has s very distinct smell that is a matter of personal preference but if you like it, this is a great product for your desk or bag to use as a hand cream or for the bathroom to use on arms and legs. It's available at Sephora and Fresh stores and websites.
Karis Q.
San Jose, CA
Amazing amazing amazing! I love anything Seaberry from Fresh!! It feels so amazing on my skin. After using it for the first time I was soo in love with it. The scent is nice much nicer than others I have smelt. I would definitely recommend Fresh products to anyone that isn't worried about the price tag. Its an amazing line of products and definitely worth the money.
Haley R.
I LOVE FRESH! The rock in all departments even if they are a little pricey. I have super dry sensitive skin and these product help with both of those issues. I always but from sephora and I have never been let down!
Linda C.
This cream is ultra rich. I used it mainly for my feet & tougher skin on my knees, elbows, and knuckles. It helped soften up those areas quite a bit. I think it has great value since a little goes a long way!
Michelle W.
Bedford, TX
Love this stuff!  I am always in the hunt for great body creams as I never think they are "rich" enough!  This one is great and makes my skin feel so moisturizer!!
cecilia m.
This is not a bad body cream, but I was expecting it to be thicker. It's described as "ultra-hydrating and nourishing" and "designed to calm and relieve irritation." Given that, I was expecting the cream to be thicker. It's thick, but not exceptionally so. My legs get quite dry and itchy in the winter, and while this cream did moisturize them, it didn't get rid of all of the itchiness and irritation. The scent is nice and fresh- a sort of generic fresh scent. So, it's a nice enough body cream, but if you have serious dryness, go for something else.
Jessica J.
Louisville, KY
I love the fragrance of this cream and it's matching soap. That being said, it's super thick and doesn't spread well and it's not very hydrating. I typically mix it with cetaphil ultra hydrating lotion and slather the combo all over for better slip and longer moisturizing properties. This makes the Fresh last longer too since it's quite pricey. I much prefer the tube over the previous pump style as it was impossible to get the last third of the product out using the pump bottle.
Denise J.
Corona, CA
Review for: Seaberry
Really like this body cream. It leaves my skin feeling smooth and hydrated. At first, I thought my skin was going to feel greasy or tacky. Once it dried my skin felt satiny smooth! I didn't notice too much of a strong scent (I do have sinus issues), but it dissipated after a little while. I would highly recommend if you're looking for something that's hydrating, but not expecting a firming or shimmering effect.
Oanh T.
Scottsdale, Az
Seriously one of my all time favorite body moisterizers. It's so nourishing. It has omegas 3,6,7,&9! I love to put it on right after I shower or right before the gym so when I sweat and pores are open, my skin can drink this up.
Sara P.
West Seneca, NY
The BEST BODY CREAM THERE IS!!!! I love love love Fresh products. This hydrator leaves my skin soft and smooth. It's perfect in the winter time... The only thing that really fixes my dry skin. I also love how this product doesn't leave you feeling greasy!