BY FRESH

An ultra-hydrating and nourishing treatment for dry skin. Rich with omegas 3,6, 7, and 9, this moisturizing formula hydrates and nourishes extra dry skin, calming and relieving irritation. Fortified with seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, cranberry seed oil, and sal seed butter, these ingredients help to restore, protect, and soften the skin. Vitamin E also works to maintain the skin's elasticity and smoothness while apricot kernel seed oil and jojoba seed oil help to hydrate and nourish. Sea lavender further helps soothe and calm dry skin. Its creamy rich texture offers a luxurious experience. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While Fresh has used seaberry oil in small doses in existing skincare products, the Seaberry Bodycare Collection marks the first time anyone has been able to introduce the ingredient in a highly concentrated form. One of the major challenges of doing so is the oil's strong and specific odor as well as its bright orange color that can literally tint the skin. After a long process using the advanced technology available to Fresh, Co-founder Lev Glazman discovered a way to filtrate the oil's color so it would not stain the skin, and he created a unique natural fragrance that not only neutralizes the oil's odor but is positively addictive.Research results: Seaberry Restorative Body Cream is proven to have a significant moisturizing effect 24 hours after initial application. see more...

Ash C.
Crownsville, MD
Amazing for sensitive skin! Especially if skin tends to breakout with many other lotions. Definitely something I will be buying again and it smells like heaven. I am a huge fan of all of the Fresh product and this one is no exception! I recommend it to everyone!
Jorvy T.
My skin became dry during the summer due to excessive sun exposure. I was looking for a lotion that will not my body too greasy when on and this product has become my holy grail! The scent it's too strong and a little goes a long way.
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream
I love Fresh brand... I got a chance to use a sample of this product and after using it i fall in love with it . It was so smooth and gentle on skin and smells so good .
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
Received this as a sample and loved it. Plan to purchase on my next Sephora trip. It was softening, I liked the scent and the pump bottle is better for me than an open jar. Highly recommend this product.
Morgan O.
Lake Charles, LA
I love Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream! It has a great scent. I leaves the skin so soft and plump. The scent lasts. It was a little pricey but so worth it! I would definitely buy again.
Fabiana V.
It is an excellent cream for dry skin as it moisturizes and nourishes the peil leaving it soft and silky. It helps restore the skin and provides vitamin E, which is very good for the skin
Lauren R.
This body cream has a unique scent but it is extremely moisturizing and nourishing. I have eczema and it really soothes my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling rich.
Grace H.
Smells great and is super moisturizing. I absolutely love it and use it everyday after my shower and it feels really nice and not greasy like some body creams.
PB C.
Love the way this cream feels and the way my dry skin responds to it. It soaks it up and it provides a light sheen. Great ingredients; moisturizer.
Shama L.
Atlanta, GA
This lotion is everything for a girl with dry skin! Not too heavy and not too late, just the perfect consistency to keep you hydrated.