BY FRESH

An ultra-hydrating and nourishing treatment for dry skin. Rich with omegas 3,6, 7, and 9, this moisturizing formula hydrates and nourishes extra dry skin, calming and relieving irritation. Fortified with seaberry oil, also known as seabuckthorn oil, cranberry seed oil, and sal seed butter, these ingredients help to restore, protect, and soften the skin. Vitamin E also works to maintain the skin's elasticity and smoothness while apricot kernel seed oil and jojoba seed oil help to hydrate and nourish. Sea lavender further helps soothe and calm dry skin. Its creamy rich texture offers a luxurious experience. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan While Fresh has used seaberry oil in small doses in existing skincare products, the Seaberry Bodycare Collection marks the first time anyone has been able to introduce the ingredient in a highly concentrated form. One of the major challenges of doing so is the oil's strong and specific odor as well as its bright orange color that can literally tint the skin. After a long process using the advanced technology available to Fresh, Co-founder Lev Glazman discovered a way to filtrate the oil's color so it would not stain the skin, and he created a unique natural fragrance that not only neutralizes the oil's odor but is positively addictive.Research results: Seaberry Restorative Body Cream is proven to have a significant moisturizing effect 24 hours after initial application. see more...

Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
This body cream is hands-down AMAZING. I bought it at Sephora and will probably never go back to regular body lotion. The scent is light yet feminine, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It absorbs so quickly, adding the perfect amount of moisture to my body. On top of everything, a little goes a LONG way, so I know I'll have this for a while. Big thumbs up!
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
very extremely fresh feels nice on your body. The cent is very nice, and the pricing is average for what you get and is not that long lasting. some good things about it is that has a very nice scent and is smooth, buts not as good as highend products.
Summer H.
Dunlap, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this stuff. I only wish it weren't so pricey. My skin is difficult, to say the least. It is unbelievably dry all year round. This has better results than what the dermatologist prescribes for me.
Kacie S.
Harbor Springs, MI
This is by far my favorite body cream. I have super dry skin and this restorative cream is ultra hydrating and keeps my skin so healthy. This cream is so moisturizing and keeps my skin glowing during the winter when I'm especially dry. I have had such a hard time finding the right body cream for me since my skin is so sensitive. Other creams make my skin irritated and causes redness but this cream doesn't and makes it feel nice a fresh.
Ash C.
Crownsville, MD
Amazing for sensitive skin! Especially if skin tends to breakout with many other lotions. Definitely something I will be buying again and it smells like heaven. I am a huge fan of all of the Fresh product and this one is no exception! I recommend it to everyone!
Deein K.
Warsaw, IN
Fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream
I love Fresh brand... I got a chance to use a sample of this product and after using it i fall in love with it . It was so smooth and gentle on skin and smells so good .
Lauren R.
This body cream has a unique scent but it is extremely moisturizing and nourishing. I have eczema and it really soothes my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling rich.
Fabiana V.
It is an excellent cream for dry skin as it moisturizes and nourishes the peil leaving it soft and silky. It helps restore the skin and provides vitamin E, which is very good for the skin
Jorvy T.
My skin became dry during the summer due to excessive sun exposure. I was looking for a lotion that will not my body too greasy when on and this product has become my holy grail! The scent it's too strong and a little goes a long way.
Mary Ellen L.
Clarks Summit, PA
Received this as a sample and loved it. Plan to purchase on my next Sephora trip. It was softening, I liked the scent and the pump bottle is better for me than an open jar. Highly recommend this product.