fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream uploaded by Lina N.fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream uploaded by Anabel T.

BY FRESH

Seaberry Restorative Body Cream Is An Ultra-hydrating And Nourishing Treatment Designed To Calm And Soothe Extra Dry Skin. The Moisturizing Formula Is Fortified With Omegas 3, 6, 7 & 9 And Seaberry Oil, A Powerful Antioxidant That Helps To Restore, Protect, And Soften The Skin. Its Creamy Rich Texture Offers A Luxurious Skin-soothing Experience.

How To Use: Can Be Used Daily.

Aqua (Water), Dicaprylyl Carbonate, Cera Alba (Beeswax), Dimethicone, Prunus Armeniaca (Apricot) Kernel Oil, Glyceryl Stearate, Palmitic Acid, Peg-100 Stearate, Stearic Acid, Parfum (Fragrance), Cetyl Alcohol, Neopentyl Glycol Diheptanoate, Shorea Robusta Seed Butter, Simmondsia Chinensis (Jojoba) Seed Oil, Squalane, Maltooligosyl Glucoside, Zea Mays (Corn) Starch, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Limonium Gerberi Extract, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Tocopherol, Sodium Polyacrylate, Hydrogenated Starch Hydrolysate, Hydrogenated Polydecene, Caprylyl Glycol, Jojoba Alcohol, Potassium Jojobate, Tocopheryl Acetate, Xanthan Gum, Butylene Glycol, Benzoic Acid, Dipotassium Glycyrrhizate, Pentaerythrityl Tetra-di-t-butyl Hydroxyhydrocinnamate, Caprylic/Capric Triglyceride, Ppg-5-laureth-5, Disodium Edta, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol, Phenoxyethanol

fresh Seaberry Restorative Body Cream
  • "This is not a bad body cream, but I was expecting it to be thicker. It's described as "ultra-hydrating and nourishing" and "designed to calm and relieve irritation." Given that, I was expecting the cream to be thicker. It's thick, but not exceptionally so. My legs get quite dry and itchy in the winter, and while this cream did moisturize them, it didn't get rid of all of the itchiness and irritation. The scent is nice and fresh- a sort of generic fresh scent. So, it's a nice enough body cream, but if you have serious dryness, go for something else." in 28 reviews
  • "This body cream has a unique scent but it is extremely moisturizing and nourishing. I have eczema and it really soothes my sensitive skin and leaves it feeling rich." in 12 reviews
Suzanne C.
Dubuque
Smells wonderful without being overpowering. Skin is moisturized while not feeling greasy, which a plus because I have oily skin.

i use this daily and will purchase again.

a little goes a long way so it is worth the price.

Would definitely recommend
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
Lisa C.
Freehold , NJ
I have a huge tub of this. I use it every day. Keeps my skin moisturized however it does not have a sting smell. I do not like my moisturizer smell mixing with my perfume. I highly recommend this product.
Christina M.
Somerville, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a big fan of Fresh and a bigger fan of the seaberry line. This cream is nourishing to the skin and feels quite hydrating. It is good for general use, though for intense hydration I prefer the Fresh seaberry oil. The seaberry has s very distinct smell that is a matter of personal preference but if you like it, this is a great product for your desk or bag to use as a hand cream or for the bathroom to use on arms and legs. It's available at Sephora and Fresh stores and websites.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
This body cream is hands-down AMAZING. I bought it at Sephora and will probably never go back to regular body lotion. The scent is light yet feminine, and it doesn't irritate my sensitive skin. It absorbs so quickly, adding the perfect amount of moisture to my body. On top of everything, a little goes a LONG way, so I know I'll have this for a while. Big thumbs up!
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Favorite body lotion EVER. Smells light and spa-like. Little goes a LONG way. Plus, it absorbs really quickly and does not irritate my sensitive skin! I recently bought the full-size bottle from Sephora, and I'm never going back to regular body lotion. HIGHLY recommend!
avery W.
Waukesha, WI
very extremely fresh feels nice on your body. The cent is very nice, and the pricing is average for what you get and is not that long lasting. some good things about it is that has a very nice scent and is smooth, buts not as good as highend products.
Amanee E.
Methuen
This cream literally made my skin feel so soft. It was gentle on the skin (and I have sensitive skin). I got it as a gift and was very skeptical but it turned out to be great. The packaging was so simple yet cute and chic and it smelt great.
Rayshel W.
Millington, TN
This product particularly smelled really great and wasn't too harsh on my sensitive skin. The packaging was neatly organized and super easy to open and it exceeded all expectations. I haven't purchased in a while, but I would definitely purchase again.
Lenny M.
Cartersville, GA
Fresh has still not let me down! If you're into rose scented skincare this is for you. It's not too strong but a beautiful light rose smell. This is super hydrating. I have extremely dry skin and this has been a life saver!!