BY FRESH

A rich, buttery hand cream infused with antioxidant-rich seaberry oil and cranberry seed oil that absorbs quickly to soften and revitalize dehydrated hands. Fresh Seaberry Nourishing Hand Cream is specially formulated to absorb quickly and protect against dryness. The buttery cream is fortified with seaberry oil to help moisturize and soften dry hands offering a luxurious skin-soothing experience. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates - Phthalates "When I was two, living in a small town in East Siberia, I tipped over a pot of boiling water and burned my arm. The doctor treated me with a pasty orange salve that I later learned was seaberry oil (also known as seabuckthorn). Native to Russia and the Himalayan region, this nourishing oil has been used for generations as a natural cure." Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-founder Research results: In-vivo test, 1 application on the forearm on 10 subjects in mid-February:- Provides 24-hour hydration and softens, protects, and revitalizes hands. After an independent consumer testing panel on 33 women and men, ages 19 to 62, application twice a day on the hands during 28 consecutive days from mid-May to mid-June:- 97% said it moisturized their skin - 94% reported it nourished and protected against dryness for softer, more supple skin - 91% felt it soothed and relieved dry skin, decreased roughness, and visibly improved their skin's appearance see more...

• Does this hand cream dry well, or does it leave your hands oily?1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
Warminster, PA
Hands down (pun intended) best hand cream I've ever tried! I work in the cosmetics industry and am constantly using sanitizer and washing my hands--which causes my hands and cuticles to become extra dry. When I first discovered this product, I was a little skeptical of the price tag, but after trying it, I'm convinced. It gives great hydration without being overly greasy or slimy and it has a great scent. I've even noticed that when I do wash my hands. I don't need to immediately apply more cream--it keeps my hands feeling soft a lot longer then any other cream I've tried.
Ally C.
Ally C.
This lotion is my favorite! I keep this scent in my purse to use all of the time! I also use Fresh body lotion after my shower. Great line of products! I always get my Fresh products from The Cosmetic Market! Super light and never makes my hands feel oily! Love it!!
Sarah S.
Sarah S.
Parma Heights, OH
This is pricey but so good. I love the yummy smells and it sinks quickly into the skin. I love that it really hydrating without being greasy or oily on the skin. I just wish the scent lingered longer after you applied it.
Delaine D.
Delaine D.
New York
I do all the I wash my brands a lot n it go from being to dry I put on nite,before bed as well it help keep my heand well n not dry
Amanda L.
Amanda L.
Etters, PA
Smells amazing!!! It isn't caky, sticky or liquidity. It goes on even and is really smooth. I highly recommend it.
chastity o.
chastity o.
O Fallon, IL
This product leaves your hands feeling so soft and refreshing. If you have not tried it, you should...
Shayla N.
Shayla N.
Clay, NY
Best hand cream ever. I keep it in my purse, my car, my house, and at my work. Love it
Madelyn F.
Madelyn F.
Homewood, IL
Having tried various hand creams in the past (Hand Food by Soap & Glory, L'Occitane, etc.) I was skeptical that this cream would do anything special for me. My hands are relatively dry, especially on and around the knuckles. I bought this from Sephora on a whim, as I'm a huge fan of Fresh products and the Seaberry line's scent. Let me tell you, it is AMAZING. Even just using it at night, I wake up to soft, supple hands that last ALL day. No dryness or cracking whatsoever. Love!
Prithvi B.
Prithvi B.
Great hand cream! Very moisturizing without being sticky. Has a nice scent as well and leaves my hands feeling nice and soft.
Carly W.
Carly W.
I've been on the hunt for the perfect hand cream and this one definitely checks almost all of the boxes! I love that it has a very light scent that doesn't linger once applied and it's moisturizing without being greasy or heavy. It's definitely on the pricey side, but I've found that I like it more than other hand creams on the market.
Rebekkah H.
Rebekkah H.
Glendale, AZ
Does this hand cream dry well, or does it leave your hands oily?