Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 0.16 Ounce uploaded by amanda f.Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 0.16 Ounce uploaded by Tanya C.

BY FRESH #40 in Face Oil

• Can I use this product to prime my lips before putting on lipstick?2 Answers
Kelsea M.
Toronto, ON
I thought this would be exactly what my skin would be needing in the winter... After hearing so many amazing things about this I really expected to be blown away with its effect on my skin. I don't hate it..but I definitely won't be repurchasing. I truly notice no difference and I don't think it gives my skin any more help than my moisturizer..I've seen a lot of people talking about a formula change, so maybe that's it, but I just don't think this is even close to worth the cost.
Maria Juliana R.
Este  aceite es uno de mis favoritos  por que es muy suave y te deja la piel bien humectada enserio se los recomiendo va ha ver cuanto le van a gustar . humecta y refresca . les recomiendo al 100 compárenla  y tiene un olor muy agradable sentirla en la piel
Veronique M.
Regina, SK
This would be my favorite face oil if Fresh would not test its products on animals. I recently changed my beauty routine to include cruelty-free products only so I will not be repurchasing that product unless their practices change. The formula of this product is absolutely amazing though. I quickly saw the texture of my skin improving after few days of use. I now use another brand of face oil, but I would go back to this product in a heartbeat if they would change their unethical practices.
Kosha R.
Mississauga, ON
I have been using this product for a couple years now. It's lightweight and a little bit goes a long way. Considering my skin is oily, using this seaberry oil is hydrating. It also absorbs quickly. I noticed over the years the product colour changed from a yellow appearance to clear. Regardless I had no complaints as it continues doing its job!
Brittany M.
This product is good, but not great. Got a deluxe sample size from Sephora and I subbed it into my skincare regimen instead of cream. It worked, but I'm combo/oily t zone so anyone more oily than me I would not recommend. It did make my make up apply nicely though
Melissa V.
Lowell, MA
This product is so good, especially if you have dry skin. It can be found at sephora and the packaging is nice. It doesn't leave your face feeling super oily afterwards which I consider a plus, when I already have oily skin.
Amanda S.
I really liked this face oil. I found it gave a good amount of moisture to my dry skin without making my skin feel greasy. I typically use this as part of my evening skin care routine.
Lisa P.
Ottawa, ON
This oil is amazing for my dehydrated dry skin. A little goes a long way ... you can apply 1-2 drops directly to your skin or add it in to your moisturizer. Scent is not too strong. Highly recommend.
Tamara L.
New Castle, ['', '', '']
I have combination acne prone skin. I was very nervous to try out facial oils but decided to dive head firest because my moisturizer needed an extra boost this winter. I am so glad that I gave it a try. The seaberry oil was the 2nd oil (my skin did not like the 1st) and I belive it has helped out my skin tremendously in this winter weather. As with any oil it is recommended that you apply your moisturizer first then apply the oil according to the package. This product does not have an overwhelmingly scent added to it and the scent it does have goes away once the product is absorbed. It does in fact absorb well; I was very concerned it would add to my oily skin and cause a disaster. It also did not cause my sensitive acne prone skin to break out (most happy about this). It also seems to help heal the acne I did have prior to incorporating this. I do still use my acne preventative face wash and spot treatment with this product with no issues. After a few days of applying this oil my skin went from dry and oily  to balanced all around.
Crystal D.
Moisturizing but nothing special.  Didnt get the glowy effect i usually do with face oils and did not even skin tone.  I think it contributed to some mild breakouts and would not repurchase.
Jessina H.
Palm Desert, CA
Can I use this product to prime my lips before putting on lipstick?