BY FRESH #11 in Face Oil

Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil Is A Precious Blend Of Pure Oils—seaberry, Cranberry Seed, Camellia Seed, Grapeseed, And Sweet Almond—packed With Nourishing Omegas To Preserve A Youthful Appearance. The Lightweight Formula Absorbs Quickly For A Boost Of Vital Moisture.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Lightly Massage 1 To 2 Drops Onto The Face.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.

Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this as a brightening serum and I'm surprised that it works as a serum and a moisturizer. It feels like your typical oil and it smells earthy. To others, the smell can be unplesant, but I find this scent to be very interesting. To some extent, it might smell like herbs + curry to me. BUT—it isn't unbearable. Two drops of this don't do for me—I use four to five drops, but I'm doubling up as a serum and moisturizer, so maybe two to three drops will do for the rest of you. It makes your face glowly but not greasy. Of course, if you put too much and don't spread it well, you'll look like a grease ball. After putting it on for a few hours, I feel like it reduces my redness around my nose dramatically. In a few days, I feel like my acne scars look less prominent. This isn't magic of course, so don't look in the mirror every hour after you put it on to see some potential changes; it's going to take weeks. This stuff isn't cheap, but I feel like it gives you quite a fair amount of product. After all, it's a bottle of not water and aloe vera—it's a bottle jam-packed with dense nutritious oils that'll benefit your skin. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. This is amazing for the winter and hopefully, my face will be blemish and scar-free by spring.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
This stuff smells so gooood! Iv used this a few times at my girlfriends house, she is totally into this brand and lives by it. I used this oil specifically cause I’m very serious about moisturizing my face and hadn’t brought my moisturizer with me to her home, so she lent me this. This formula drys down without that gross slick feeling, it didn’t break me out at all and it made my face just glow with moisture
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
I cannot say enough about this oil. First of all, the value is incredible. I bought this bottle in December 2016, consistently use 2-4 drops every night mixed into my moisturizer, and I'm maybe halfway through the bottle more than a year later. Second, it allows me to customize my moisturizer every day based on my needs. Assuming this lasts two years, the cost is $0.07 a day, which is so, so worth it.
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
I took a page from Stephanie Nicole’s book and mixed this with belif moisture bomb and the result is amazing. I get so dry and tight in the winter and this provides so much relief. I may go to bed looking like a piece of fried chicken but i wake up with extremely soft supple skin that is moisturized and not tight at all. It last forever too. Definitely something i keep in stock in my house
Emma N.
This oil is very moisturizing and rich! It’s smells like cinnamon and spices to me, which I enjoy, but it may be too strong or irritating to some! It’s definitely a thicker oil, so it’s best used at night, but skin is left so soft and hydrated by the morning!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I love this stuff! And a little goes a long way. In the winter I sometimes add 2-3 drops in with my facial moisturizer, and I also will use a drop of it and pat all around my eyes after applying my eye cream. Just to give it a little extra moisture. This is such a great product, you can even rub it on your cuticles for a little added moisture
Lynn T.
Very thick oil! There’s no pretty scent like it’s not floral or anything artificial. I don’t know how to explain it, it’s has a smell just not perfume, earthy??? It’s not bad.
The oil is thick and moisturizing. I use this after a hot shower and applying a glycolic serum or any kind of acidic product for my acne. I also use this oil after any peels or acne masks that are drying.
Because this oil is so heavy I only use this at night and during the cold season.
It is doing an amazing job keeping my skin feeling supple and hydrated. It’s not breaking me out either which is very important since I suffer from acne and I’ve been trying to keep my skin calm.
Cate M.
Saint Paul, MN
I picked this up during a trip to Denver, when my face felt like it was all going to crack and peel away. A sales associate at Sephora recommended this and it save my face, absolutes transformed over night. I now make sure to use face oils in such dry environments. Additionally, it smelled lovely and had a nice texture.
Leann T.
Oklahoma City, OK
Perfect product for the cool girl wanting to protect her skin. Available at online usually with free gifts with purchase. Would highly recommend this luxury product to friends and family and continue to repurchase above similar products. Superior product overall. Would give more stars if possible. Gives the most lovely finish to your face. Just glowing. Pricey but worth it. I love being able to get this at the mall. also Always cruelty free and vegan. LOVE THAT !! Natural and fresh.
Tatiyana C.
Ok, so this oil is my absolute favorite. Most people are apprehensive to try a facial oil bc it can be intimidating. I love this oil because it hydrates my skin to levels necessary without leaving a film over it. It also has a nice smell, and I love that it is based from natural ingredients.
Yadira M.
Modesto, CA
Would this help for extreme dry face? Literally. Every time I get out the shower my face feels super dry like it's about to break into little pieces. I'm starting to get lil flakes on my chin and nose area. Just trying to look for something that'll work before spending so much money on a product
Abby G.
Jonesville, SC
I have been looking for a good oil to put on before bed or under makeup, is this a good product for that?
Riley G.
Argyle, TX
will this make your face break out?
Erin R.
Escanaba, MI
Is this product good for dry skin? I have extremely dry skin and right now I have dry spots on my face, wondering if this would help it?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this break the face out?