BeautyFaceFacial SkincareFresh
Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil

by Fresh

A highly nourishing blend of omega-rich and antioxidant pure oils plus vitamin E for smooth, supple, youthful skin

Does the smell bother you?
How does this oil work for anyone with oily/sensitive skin? Good for acne prone skin?
Is this good for gua sha?
Start your review of Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil!
Product Highlights
...claims: -Seaberry Oil (Seabuckthorn Oil): A powerful antioxidant rich in moisturizing omegas 7 and 9 noted for protecting the skin from aging free radicals. -Cranberry Seed Oil: Maintains the skin’s elasticity and smoothness. -Omega 7: Enhances the skin’s healing process. -Omegas 6 and 9: Improve elasticity, softness, and smoothness. -Omega 3: Calms and soothes. I would absolutely agree with every claim this product has. Like I said, I have highly acne prone skin and it healed my acne within a matter of DAYS, it calmed my redness, my face feels more plump and smooth. Overall I am really happy with this product and I WILL be repurchasing. in reviews
Wow! This face oil is perfect for me! I have sensitive acne-prone combination skin and I use this every other night on my skin and when I wake up my face feels amazing and so moisturised! I have a deluxe sample of this but after doing some research I may end up buying the full size. I actually love the strong smell and the feel is heavenly.in reviews
Heather L.
Tampa, FL
This oil is a staple! Not only do you wake up with clear bright skin but this oil leaves it moisturized! Even with combo skin I can use this in my foundation for a dewy look and it feels amazing! I would recommend this for any skin type and it's one of those oils that gives you immediate results! The price honestly is great for what you get because it lasts so long.
Daughters O.
Brooklyn
Keeps the face hydrated , no mess no grease. Good for bedtime and after right after your morning showers.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this as a brightening serum and I'm surprised that it works as a serum and a moisturizer. It feels like your typical oil and it smells earthy. To others, the smell can be unplesant, but I find this scent to be very interesting. To some extent, it might smell like herbs + curry to me. BUT—it isn't unbearable. Two drops of this don't do for me—I use four to five drops, but I'm doubling up as a serum and moisturizer, so maybe two to three drops will do for the rest of you. It makes your face glowly but not greasy. Of course, if you put too much and don't spread it well, you'll look like a grease ball. After putting it on for a few hours, I feel like it reduces my redness around my nose dramatically. In a few days, I feel like my acne scars look less prominent. This isn't magic of course, so don't look in the mirror every hour after you put it on to see some potential changes; it's going to take weeks. This stuff isn't cheap, but I feel like it gives you quite a fair amount of product. After all, it's a bottle of not water and aloe vera—it's a bottle jam-packed with dense nutritious oils that'll benefit your skin. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. This is amazing for the winter and hopefully, my face will be blemish and scar-free by spring.
Emily M.
Austin, TX
Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil uploaded by Emily M.
Seaberry, Seabuckthorn... it’s all the same lovely Siberian superfood/superoil that is distinctively orange. Fresh’s Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil is a little orange, but it won’t show on even the palest skin 😉 I purchased this blindly- I was adjusting to a new retinol and the winter air + crappy heater was making my skin sooo sensitive and dry and yet still acne-prone (I know) I read some reviews but I was already searching for something with seabuckthorn- I know its been used as a salve for centuries in Siberia- treating eczema, burns, rosacea, frostbite, sunburn... anything that hurts your skin, really! I love this face oil- it’s super rich in Omegas 3, 6, 9 and has incredible healing & anti-inflammatory properties. (It smells nice too!). Highly suggest for those who have sensitive skin and need some protection and healing! #skincare #fresh #nordicskincare
Becky W.
Flushing
My favorite face oil! I've been using it for about three years, and even though I've tried other brands I always come back to this one. It wears nicely under makeup for a glow, and doesn't disrupt my makeup either. The only downside to this is the scent; it's a little herbal for my taste but it doesn't prevent me from continuing using and purchasing it.
J W.
Detroit, MI
Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil uploaded by J W.
I love Fresh products and I absolutely adore this face oil. Totally on brand for Fresh, it has a more natural smell. It is on the higher end for pricing but so very worth it. I always get complements on my skin when I’ve been using it regularly. And I always notice a difference when I use it. I use this exclusively as a part of my nighttime routine. It’s typically my second to last step and I mix it with my moisturizer before I apply.
Ayde R.
Buen aceite! Textura ligera que se absorbe rápidamente y proporciona una excelente hidratación durante la noche. Mi cara se siente suave y tersa cuando me despierto. El único inconveniente es el olor. No me importa demasiado, pero huele a curry tailandés. Es un aroma de hierbas terroso y especiado. A mi piel le gusta, así que me ocupo de eso.
Jennifer L.
Cleveland , OHIO
Purchased at: Sephora
This moisturizing oil leaves my skin looking beautiful and incredibly soft. Though it is a bit pricey, if it works it's worth purchasing .
T S.
Metairie, LA
Purchased at: Macy's
Who doesn't looooove a face oil serum? A-M-A-Z-I-N-G, I really like it 😍. It works great with my skin.
Tiffany H.
Purchased at: Sephora
Excellent face oil to use daily. I love combining this with my Fresh Lotus Youth Preserve Moisturizer for an extra boost of moisture to my skin. This oil absorbs very quickly, so I don't look like an oily mess afterwards. Of course I usually use one to two drops in the morning. I like to use three to four drops at night like an oil mask to seal in the moisture when I'm sleeping.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...