BY FRESH

Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil Is A Precious Blend Of Pure Oils—seaberry, Cranberry Seed, Camellia Seed, Grapeseed, And Sweet Almond—packed With Nourishing Omegas To Preserve A Youthful Appearance. The Lightweight Formula Absorbs Quickly For A Boost Of Vital Moisture.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Lightly Massage 1 To 2 Drops Onto The Face.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.

fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil
  • "I received this itty bitty sample size of this Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil from Sephora awhile ago and haven't been tempted to try it until now. The sample size I received is 0.16 oz and 0.5 oz retails for $18.50 and the full size 1.6 oz retails for $50. It's pretty pricey but you don't need but 2 drops a day so it will last you a long time. I'm also a huge believer in investing in skin care so the price doesn't bother me too much. I personally have combination skin that is HIGHLY acne prone so I've always been nervous to use an oil or moisturizer on my face because every time I do, I tend to break out - A LOT. I know even people with oily skin need to moisturize but it doesn't matter what kind of moisturizer I get, I still end up breaking out. I've tried many oil-free moisturizers and nothing has helped. So as backwards as this seems by using an oil, I'm pleasantly surprised and mad I didn't try this earlier! Now that I am getting older, I am also very conscious of what ingredients I am putting on my skin so for those of you that also want to be aware, here are the ingredients according to Sephora's website: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol. Everything seems to be pretty much natural other than Fragrance. For those of you that don't know, when Fragrance is listed as an ingredient we all tend to think that just means what makes it smell good when in actuality the chemicals some companies they use can actually be harmful and they disguise it by putting it under a general category "Fragrance". I know Fresh is a pretty reputable brand for being natural so I'm not so worried about it in this case, but just a heads up for all of you out there that pay attention to ingredients. Here are the claims: -Seaberry Oil (Seabuckthorn Oil): A powerful antioxidant rich in moisturizing omegas 7 and 9 noted for protecting the skin from aging free radicals. -Cranberry Seed Oil: Maintains the skin’s elasticity and smoothness. -Omega 7: Enhances the skin’s healing process. -Omegas 6 and 9: Improve elasticity, softness, and smoothness. -Omega 3: Calms and soothes. I would absolutely agree with every claim this product has. Like I said, I have highly acne prone skin and it healed my acne within a matter of DAYS, it calmed my redness, my face feels more plump and smooth. Overall I am really happy with this product and I WILL be repurchasing. " in 243 reviews
  • "Wow! This face oil is perfect for me! I have sensitive acne-prone combination skin and I use this every other night on my skin and when I wake up my face feels amazing and so moisturised! I have a deluxe sample of this but after doing some research I may end up buying the full size. I actually love the strong smell and the feel is heavenly." in 72 reviews
Marie H.
This is one of the face oils that makes my skin look it's dewiest. It's a great option for very dry skin. I do find a little goes far. Too much and it can end up not fully absorbing in to the skin. My favorite option to prevent that was to mix two drops in to my moisturizer. It didn't have a strong scent, which I prefer. I'm uncertain how it would go for acne prone skin but for my occasional breakouts, I never had an issue with this oil. I've been through two bottles in the past. For it's price point, it's one of my favorite oils.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this as a brightening serum and I'm surprised that it works as a serum and a moisturizer. It feels like your typical oil and it smells earthy. To others, the smell can be unplesant, but I find this scent to be very interesting. To some extent, it might smell like herbs + curry to me. BUT—it isn't unbearable. Two drops of this don't do for me—I use four to five drops, but I'm doubling up as a serum and moisturizer, so maybe two to three drops will do for the rest of you. It makes your face glowly but not greasy. Of course, if you put too much and don't spread it well, you'll look like a grease ball. After putting it on for a few hours, I feel like it reduces my redness around my nose dramatically. In a few days, I feel like my acne scars look less prominent. This isn't magic of course, so don't look in the mirror every hour after you put it on to see some potential changes; it's going to take weeks. This stuff isn't cheap, but I feel like it gives you quite a fair amount of product. After all, it's a bottle of not water and aloe vera—it's a bottle jam-packed with dense nutritious oils that'll benefit your skin. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. This is amazing for the winter and hopefully, my face will be blemish and scar-free by spring.
Lindsey A.
Batavia, NY
This is the only facial oil I will use! It smells delightful, and is super absorbent into my skin. It leaves my skin feeling soft and looking bright, and it doesn't make my skin feel slimy or greasy. It's definitely a staple in my winter skincare routine.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I’m not really a fan of Body or face oils. The feel of them on my skin is just really weird. I gave this one a try because I got it as a sample from Sephora. It’s actually really nice, which is not surprising, seeing that it is from Fresh. For someone with dry skin, face oils is a must and I definitely can say, this one is probably one of the best ones I’ve tried. My problem is always having my skin feel oily and gross after using it but this one just hydrates and my skin feels clear and fine. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a hydrating oil.
Nicki R.
Really irritated my skin after using it for a week or two. Felt very heavy on top of my face. Not to mention the ingredients are not great. Fragrance- irritating to the skin, and BHT- harmful to your liver.
lawana g.
Ennis, TX
First off I am 51, so I have mature skin. I have been using this oil for over a year. It isn't magic but it does keep my face nice, plump, and moisturized. I use it at night and in the morning I don't need to add anything else. The smell is not too bad. I use 3-4 drops and it last forever. It has diminished my acne scarring (I am a picker). This is pure oil not water and juices. I have started my oldest daughter using it and she has oily skin. We will see how it does for her.
Alyssa S.
Astoria, NY
Purchased at: Sephora
This oil is great for someone with dry/very dry skin. It is much thicker than a lot of other oils on the market, which is makes it perfect for my parched winter skin. The smell is sweet, which I like, probably because of the almost oil. You only need one-maybe two drops for your entire face and you’ll wake up beautifully hydrated!
Janeigne N.
Peekskill , NY
1,059 reviews
This oil is very light for the face and neck, and soaks into any dry areas you might have without leaving a greasy feel. If you use it in the day under BB cream, it leaves a dewy finish. At night, under a thicker night cream, it soaks in and leaves my face super soft in the morning. I have not had trouble with breakouts using this oil, and the smell is not bad like I read in a couple of reviews. It's refreshing and "spa-like" smelling.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
I got this face oil as a sample with one of my Sephora purchases. Absolutely amazing! I loved the smell and how it glided so perfectly over my freshly cleaned skin. It gave me such an instant glow, and didn't sit thick on my skin. It served as a perfect base before putting on my foundation. It helped my foundation apply more smoothly without jeopardizing the full coverage that I require. It also kept my make up from getting to cakey and kept dry patches at bay. Great product!
Chels H.
[product:fresh-seaberry-moisturizing-face-oil] fresh I love this oil! I’ve never really used face oils because I’ve always thought of oils as causing acne. This is one of the first face oils I’ve tried and I absolutely love it. I got a sample and went to purchase the full size the next week! It’s so hydrating. I always feel like I am glowing after I use this oil!
Yadira M.
Modesto, CA
Would this help for extreme dry face? Literally. Every time I get out the shower my face feels super dry like it's about to break into little pieces. I'm starting to get lil flakes on my chin and nose area. Just trying to look for something that'll work before spending so much money on a product
Abby G.
Jonesville, SC
I have been looking for a good oil to put on before bed or under makeup, is this a good product for that?
Riley G.
Argyle, TX
will this make your face break out?
Erin R.
Escanaba, MI
Is this product good for dry skin? I have extremely dry skin and right now I have dry spots on my face, wondering if this would help it?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this break the face out?

Amazon