BY FRESH #11 in Face Oil

Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil Is A Precious Blend Of Pure Oils—seaberry, Cranberry Seed, Camellia Seed, Grapeseed, And Sweet Almond—packed With Nourishing Omegas To Preserve A Youthful Appearance. The Lightweight Formula Absorbs Quickly For A Boost Of Vital Moisture.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Lightly Massage 1 To 2 Drops Onto The Face.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.

• I have very dry skin on my forehead between my eyebrows and on bo...1 Answers
  • I have dry skin and I've been using the Proactiv 3 step with face...2 Answers
  • How long does it keep your face moisturised ? Be the first to answer!
Buy on Sephora*
  • "I received this itty bitty sample size of this Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil from Sephora awhile ago and haven't been tempted to try it until now. The sample size I received is 0.16 oz and 0.5 oz retails for $18.50 and the full size 1.6 oz retails for $50. It's pretty pricey but you don't need but 2 drops a day so it will last you a long time. I'm also a huge believer in investing in skin care so the price doesn't bother me too much. I personally have combination skin that is HIGHLY acne prone so I've always been nervous to use an oil or moisturizer on my face because every time I do, I tend to break out - A LOT. I know even people with oily skin need to moisturize but it doesn't matter what kind of moisturizer I get, I still end up breaking out. I've tried many oil-free moisturizers and nothing has helped. So as backwards as this seems by using an oil, I'm pleasantly surprised and mad I didn't try this earlier! Now that I am getting older, I am also very conscious of what ingredients I am putting on my skin so for those of you that also want to be aware, here are the ingredients according to Sephora's website: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol. Everything seems to be pretty much natural other than Fragrance. For those of you that don't know, when Fragrance is listed as an ingredient we all tend to think that just means what makes it smell good when in actuality the chemicals some companies they use can actually be harmful and they disguise it by putting it under a general category "Fragrance". I know Fresh is a pretty reputable brand for being natural so I'm not so worried about it in this case, but just a heads up for all of you out there that pay attention to ingredients. Here are the claims: -Seaberry Oil (Seabuckthorn Oil): A powerful antioxidant rich in moisturizing omegas 7 and 9 noted for protecting the skin from aging free radicals. -Cranberry Seed Oil: Maintains the skin’s elasticity and smoothness. -Omega 7: Enhances the skin’s healing process. -Omegas 6 and 9: Improve elasticity, softness, and smoothness. -Omega 3: Calms and soothes. I would absolutely agree with every claim this product has. Like I said, I have highly acne prone skin and it healed my acne within a matter of DAYS, it calmed my redness, my face feels more plump and smooth. Overall I am really happy with this product and I WILL be repurchasing. " in 243 reviews
  • "Wow! This face oil is perfect for me! I have sensitive acne-prone combination skin and I use this every other night on my skin and when I wake up my face feels amazing and so moisturised! I have a deluxe sample of this but after doing some research I may end up buying the full size. I actually love the strong smell and the feel is heavenly." in 72 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this as a brightening serum and I'm surprised that it works as a serum and a moisturizer. It feels like your typical oil and it smells earthy. To others, the smell can be unplesant, but I find this scent to be very interesting. To some extent, it might smell like herbs + curry to me. BUT—it isn't unbearable. Two drops of this don't do for me—I use four to five drops, but I'm doubling up as a serum and moisturizer, so maybe two to three drops will do for the rest of you. It makes your face glowly but not greasy. Of course, if you put too much and don't spread it well, you'll look like a grease ball. After putting it on for a few hours, I feel like it reduces my redness around my nose dramatically. In a few days, I feel like my acne scars look less prominent. This isn't magic of course, so don't look in the mirror every hour after you put it on to see some potential changes; it's going to take weeks. This stuff isn't cheap, but I feel like it gives you quite a fair amount of product. After all, it's a bottle of not water and aloe vera—it's a bottle jam-packed with dense nutritious oils that'll benefit your skin. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. This is amazing for the winter and hopefully, my face will be blemish and scar-free by spring.
Britney S.
Greeneville , TN
I’ve been using this oil everyday for over a year. It’s my go to oil. I have really dry skin so I decided to start using an oil in my daily routine and this is the one that worked best for me. I tried a different oil first but it was too heavy for me and broke me out but this oil is perfect. I would definitely suggest this to anyone just starting out adding oils to their routine because it’s light and gentle and won’t irritate your skin. Some oils are just too heavy and break me out but this one is perfect. I mix it with my lotion in the morning and use it alone at night.
Janeigne N.
This oil is very light for the face and neck, and soaks into any dry areas you might have without leaving a greasy feel. If you use it in the day under BB cream, it leaves a dewy finish. At night, under a thicker night cream, it soaks in and leaves my face super soft in the morning. I have not had trouble with breakouts using this oil, and the smell is not bad like I read in a couple of reviews. It's refreshing and "spa-like" smelling.
elisabeth b.
Berkley
I got this face oil as a sample with one of my Sephora purchases. Absolutely amazing! I loved the smell and how it glided so perfectly over my freshly cleaned skin. It gave me such an instant glow, and didn't sit thick on my skin. It served as a perfect base before putting on my foundation. It helped my foundation apply more smoothly without jeopardizing the full coverage that I require. It also kept my make up from getting to cakey and kept dry patches at bay. Great product!
Naz W.
San Fransisco
This stuff smells so gooood! Iv used this a few times at my girlfriends house, she is totally into this brand and lives by it. I used this oil specifically cause I’m very serious about moisturizing my face and hadn’t brought my moisturizer with me to her home, so she lent me this. This formula drys down without that gross slick feeling, it didn’t break me out at all and it made my face just glow with moisture
Amy L.
El Paso, TX
I cannot say enough about this oil. First of all, the value is incredible. I bought this bottle in December 2016, consistently use 2-4 drops every night mixed into my moisturizer, and I'm maybe halfway through the bottle more than a year later. Second, it allows me to customize my moisturizer every day based on my needs. Assuming this lasts two years, the cost is $0.07 a day, which is so, so worth it.
Sarah J.
Northport, AL
I took a page from Stephanie Nicole’s book and mixed this with belif moisture bomb and the result is amazing. I get so dry and tight in the winter and this provides so much relief. I may go to bed looking like a piece of fried chicken but i wake up with extremely soft supple skin that is moisturized and not tight at all. It last forever too. Definitely something i keep in stock in my house
Emma N.
This oil is very moisturizing and rich! It’s smells like cinnamon and spices to me, which I enjoy, but it may be too strong or irritating to some! It’s definitely a thicker oil, so it’s best used at night, but skin is left so soft and hydrated by the morning!
Lora V.
Salem, OH
I love this stuff! And a little goes a long way. In the winter I sometimes add 2-3 drops in with my facial moisturizer, and I also will use a drop of it and pat all around my eyes after applying my eye cream. Just to give it a little extra moisture. This is such a great product, you can even rub it on your cuticles for a little added moisture
Lindsay H.
Nesbit, MS
This is a great facial oil. I love how it moisturizes and plumps the skin from the inside as well as the topical application. I have bought more than one bottle. The fragrance is not overpowering and doesn’t sour over time. The application dropper is a powerhouse and fills up completely every use. The glass bottle will break if dropped.
Yadira M.
Modesto, CA
Would this help for extreme dry face? Literally. Every time I get out the shower my face feels super dry like it's about to break into little pieces. I'm starting to get lil flakes on my chin and nose area. Just trying to look for something that'll work before spending so much money on a product
Abby G.
Jonesville, SC
I have been looking for a good oil to put on before bed or under makeup, is this a good product for that?
Riley G.
Argyle, TX
will this make your face break out?
Erin R.
Escanaba, MI
Is this product good for dry skin? I have extremely dry skin and right now I have dry spots on my face, wondering if this would help it?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this break the face out?