BY FRESH #9 in Face Oil

A soothing face oil packed with restorative omegas and seabuckthorn oil to preserve a youthful appearance. Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil is a precious blend of pure oils—seaberry, cranberry seed, camellia seed, grapeseed, and sweet almond—packed with restorative omegas to maintain a youthful appearance. The lightweight formula absorbs quickly for a boost of vital moisture, while vitamin E works to maintain the skin’s elasticity and smoothness. This powerful antioxidant protects the skin from aging free radicals, leaving your complexion soft, smooth, and refreshed. It is formulated Without: - Parabens- Sulfates- Synthetic Fragrances- Synthetic Dyes- Petrochemicals- Phthalates- GMOs- Triclosan The story of Seaberry: “When I was two, living in a small town in East Siberia, I tipped over a pot of boiling water and burned my arm. The doctor treated me with a pasty orange salve that I later learned was seaberry oil (also known as seabuckthorn). Native to Siberia, this restorative oil has been used for generations as a natural cure.”—Lev Glazman, Fresh Co-Founder see more...

• I have very dry skin on my forehead between my eyebrows and on bo...1 Answers
  • What is the actual purpose of using this under makeup?1 Answers
  • Does this really get in there and moisturize?2 Answers
Lynn T.
Review for: Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 1.7 oz
Very thick oil! There’s no pretty scent like it’s not floral or anything artificial. I don’t know how to explain it, it’s has a smell just not perfume, earthy??? It’s not bad.
The oil is thick and moisturizing. I use this after a hot shower and applying a glycolic serum or any kind of acidic product for my acne. I also use this oil after any peels or acne masks that are drying.
Because this oil is so heavy I only use this at night and during the cold season.
It is doing an amazing job keeping my skin feeling supple and hydrated. It’s not breaking me out either which is very important since I suffer from acne and I’ve been trying to keep my skin calm.
Naz W.
San Fransisco
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff smells so gooood! Iv used this a few times at my girlfriends house, she is totally into this brand and lives by it. I used this oil specifically cause I’m very serious about moisturizing my face and hadn’t brought my moisturizer with me to her home, so she lent me this. This formula drys down without that gross slick feeling, it didn’t break me out at all and it made my face just glow with moisture
Heather P.
Brooklyn, NY
Beauty Junkie Expert
This stuff is from the Gods. I bought this kind of skeptical (and from reading other reviews i wasnt the only one) due to my oily skin - thinking how will an oil help my already oily skin? Let me tell you this stuff is a miracle worker! I was going through new regimen after regimen for mild breakouts on my skin as well as searching for something that would combat my oil & sometimes dry skin while im not wearing make up. this is the holy grail. with make up, mattifiers and the whole 9 by midday i was always greasy/oily, even with NO product I would still be oily. This facial oil has made my skin brighter, softer and with use in the morning by the time i get home after a 10 hour day I have the least amount of oil in my T-zone that I've every seen before. GET THIS STUFF! oh and it smells amazing!
Shefali M.
chicago
Review for: Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 1.7 oz
I got his face oil as a gift and would not repurchase this. The main ingredient in this product is grape seed oil. I have dry skin and this is meant to hydrate but I have seen no improvement in my skin after using about her the bottle over several weeks. My skin tends to feel overly oily if I use this during the day so I had only been applying it at night. For the price I think there are better face oils. The smell is nice.
Kellie N.
Chatsworth
Beauty Junkie Expert
I have used this in sample only and am patiently waiting to see if Santa has listened !! If not I am sure to run out & be my own lil Santa !!!! I was impressed with moisture provided while not being to overly oily like many on the market !! Come On Santa
Lindsey C.
Belton
This is the only product that has ever eliminated my oily skin. Sounds crazy to put oil on oily skin right? WRONG. Go against your instincts and do I‎t. I haven’t had a problem with my skin since this stuff!
Sana R.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I was on the hunt for a really good facial oil to add to my night time routine since I have very dry skin. I tested out some that ranged $80-90 but returned them because I wasn't impressed. Until I found THIS. I loveeeeeeeeee this stuff! It's so amazing, light yet effective, and has no overpowering fragrance. It's affordable, the brand is extremely good, and I'm overall so happy with my purchase!
Cindy S.
Muncie, IN
Emmie H.
Summerville, SC
Desiree T.
Antelope, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Review for: Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 0.5 oz, Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil, Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil 1.7 oz, Other
I originally had the opportunity to try the Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil when I redeemed my Sephora points for the Fresh 500 point box sometime in 2015. It was included in the box as a deluxe sample. It was my first time being exposed to any of the products from the Fresh skincare line, so I wasn't sure what to expect. At this time, I had been switching between the Boscia Tsubaki Beauty Oil and the Sonia Kashuk Radiant Boost Restorative Facial Oil with no success.

The first thing I noticed about this oil was how lightweight it is compared to the other facial oils I've tried. I rejoiced in this with confidence because the lightweight formula worked best with my combination skin. Because this oil is so lightweight, it is very versatile and can be used alone or mixed a moisturizer. When they say use 1-2 drops, they mean it! I recommend starting off with one drop, warming it in the palm of your hand before applying to your face and neck. If you feel that the one drop is not enough, then two drops should be plenty.

In the spring/summer season, I prefer to add this to my moisturizing cream at night. This oil absorbs very quickly and leaves my skin looking radiant and feeling so soft and supple. In the fall/winter season, I am able to add this to my daytime moisturizer in addition to adding it to my moisturizer at night. Because this oil absorbs so quickly, it wears very well underneath makeup without making my face look like an oil slick or making my foundation break apart on my face after several hours.

So let's talk about what's on the inside that makes this oil so great. Seaberry oil, AKA seabuckthorn oil, this product's namesake, is an antioxidant containing omegas 3, 6, 7, and 9. These have been noted to protect the skin from aging free radicals. Seabuckthorn oil contains over 190 nutrients, and is rich in vitamin A, C, and E. Vitamin A, often found in night creams under the name retinol/retinoid, is most noteworthy for being the only over-the-counter non-invasive topical treatment available proven to reduce wrinkles and fade dark spots.

Cranberry seed oil maintains skin's elasticity and smoothness. Cranberry seed oil also nurtures your skin to help prevent damage from UVA/UVB rays. (That doesn't mean you should opt out of the sunscreen, but it's great to know you have that additional protection.)

Camellia seed oil aids the skin's ability to retain moisture. This oil, uniquely enough, has an SPF of about 5 points. It's also used to help extend the shelf life so you can the most out of your product.

Sweet almond oil is often use as a carrier oil. While it is rich in vitamin E, which helps boost your skin's collagen production, it is also used as a natural preservative much like the camellia seed oil.

The deluxe sample I received was .16oz, and easily lasted me 2-3 months before I bought the full sized version. The full sized version has 1.6oz of product and runs for $52 at Sephora. I've owned it for over 7 months now and I've still got half of the bottle left of product. The Fresh Seaberry Oil easy found its way into becoming a staple product in my skincare stash. I tell all of my friends about it whenever we talk about our "must have" products. I plan on repurchasing this whenever I run out.
Yadira M.
Modesto, CA
Would this help for extreme dry face? Literally. Every time I get out the shower my face feels super dry like it's about to break into little pieces. I'm starting to get lil flakes on my chin and nose area. Just trying to look for something that'll work before spending so much money on a product
Abby G.
Jonesville, SC
I have been looking for a good oil to put on before bed or under makeup, is this a good product for that?
Riley G.
Argyle, TX
will this make your face break out?
Erin R.
Escanaba, MI
Is this product good for dry skin? I have extremely dry skin and right now I have dry spots on my face, wondering if this would help it?
Spontaneous W.