BY FRESH #14 in Face Oil

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil Is A Precious Blend Of Pure Oils—seaberry, Cranberry Seed, Camellia Seed, Grapeseed, And Sweet Almond—packed With Nourishing Omegas To Preserve A Youthful Appearance. The Lightweight Formula Absorbs Quickly For A Boost Of Vital Moisture.

How To Use:

After Cleansing, Lightly Massage 1 To 2 Drops Onto The Face.

Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, Bht, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol.

Buy on Sephora
  • "I received this itty bitty sample size of this Fresh Seaberry Moisturizing Face Oil from Sephora awhile ago and haven't been tempted to try it until now. The sample size I received is 0.16 oz and 0.5 oz retails for $18.50 and the full size 1.6 oz retails for $50. It's pretty pricey but you don't need but 2 drops a day so it will last you a long time. I'm also a huge believer in investing in skin care so the price doesn't bother me too much. I personally have combination skin that is HIGHLY acne prone so I've always been nervous to use an oil or moisturizer on my face because every time I do, I tend to break out - A LOT. I know even people with oily skin need to moisturize but it doesn't matter what kind of moisturizer I get, I still end up breaking out. I've tried many oil-free moisturizers and nothing has helped. So as backwards as this seems by using an oil, I'm pleasantly surprised and mad I didn't try this earlier! Now that I am getting older, I am also very conscious of what ingredients I am putting on my skin so for those of you that also want to be aware, here are the ingredients according to Sephora's website: Vitis Vinifera (Grape) Seed Oil, Camellia Oleifera Seed Oil, Prunus Amygdalus Dulcis (Sweet Almond) Oil, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Oil, Tocopheryl Acetate, Tocopherol, Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate, Fragrance, BHT, Linalool, Limonene, Citral, Coumarin, Geraniol. Everything seems to be pretty much natural other than Fragrance. For those of you that don't know, when Fragrance is listed as an ingredient we all tend to think that just means what makes it smell good when in actuality the chemicals some companies they use can actually be harmful and they disguise it by putting it under a general category "Fragrance". I know Fresh is a pretty reputable brand for being natural so I'm not so worried about it in this case, but just a heads up for all of you out there that pay attention to ingredients. Here are the claims: -Seaberry Oil (Seabuckthorn Oil): A powerful antioxidant rich in moisturizing omegas 7 and 9 noted for protecting the skin from aging free radicals. -Cranberry Seed Oil: Maintains the skin’s elasticity and smoothness. -Omega 7: Enhances the skin’s healing process. -Omegas 6 and 9: Improve elasticity, softness, and smoothness. -Omega 3: Calms and soothes. I would absolutely agree with every claim this product has. Like I said, I have highly acne prone skin and it healed my acne within a matter of DAYS, it calmed my redness, my face feels more plump and smooth. Overall I am really happy with this product and I WILL be repurchasing. " in 243 reviews
  • "Wow! This face oil is perfect for me! I have sensitive acne-prone combination skin and I use this every other night on my skin and when I wake up my face feels amazing and so moisturised! I have a deluxe sample of this but after doing some research I may end up buying the full size. I actually love the strong smell and the feel is heavenly." in 72 reviews
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
I use this as a brightening serum and I'm surprised that it works as a serum and a moisturizer. It feels like your typical oil and it smells earthy. To others, the smell can be unplesant, but I find this scent to be very interesting. To some extent, it might smell like herbs + curry to me. BUT—it isn't unbearable. Two drops of this don't do for me—I use four to five drops, but I'm doubling up as a serum and moisturizer, so maybe two to three drops will do for the rest of you. It makes your face glowly but not greasy. Of course, if you put too much and don't spread it well, you'll look like a grease ball. After putting it on for a few hours, I feel like it reduces my redness around my nose dramatically. In a few days, I feel like my acne scars look less prominent. This isn't magic of course, so don't look in the mirror every hour after you put it on to see some potential changes; it's going to take weeks. This stuff isn't cheap, but I feel like it gives you quite a fair amount of product. After all, it's a bottle of not water and aloe vera—it's a bottle jam-packed with dense nutritious oils that'll benefit your skin. Overall, I'm extremely satisfied with this purchase. This is amazing for the winter and hopefully, my face will be blemish and scar-free by spring.
Shabnam S.
Novato, CA
I’m not really a fan of Body or face oils. The feel of them on my skin is just really weird. I gave this one a try because I got it as a sample from Sephora. It’s actually really nice, which is not surprising, seeing that it is from Fresh. For someone with dry skin, face oils is a must and I definitely can say, this one is probably one of the best ones I’ve tried. My problem is always having my skin feel oily and gross after using it but this one just hydrates and my skin feels clear and fine. I would recommend it for anyone looking for a hydrating oil.
lawana g.
ENNIS, TX
First off I am 51, so I have mature skin. I have been using this oil for over a year. It isn't magic but it does keep my face nice, plump, and moisturized. I use it at night and in the morning I don't need to add anything else. The smell is not too bad. I use 3-4 drops and it last forever. It has diminished my acne scarring (I am a picker). This is pure oil not water and juices. I have started my oldest daughter using it and she has oily skin. We will see how it does for her.
Janeigne N.
This oil is very light for the face and neck, and soaks into any dry areas you might have without leaving a greasy feel. If you use it in the day under BB cream, it leaves a dewy finish. At night, under a thicker night cream, it soaks in and leaves my face super soft in the morning. I have not had trouble with breakouts using this oil, and the smell is not bad like I read in a couple of reviews. It's refreshing and "spa-like" smelling.
elisabeth b.
Macomb, MI
I got this face oil as a sample with one of my Sephora purchases. Absolutely amazing! I loved the smell and how it glided so perfectly over my freshly cleaned skin. It gave me such an instant glow, and didn't sit thick on my skin. It served as a perfect base before putting on my foundation. It helped my foundation apply more smoothly without jeopardizing the full coverage that I require. It also kept my make up from getting to cakey and kept dry patches at bay. Great product!
Naz W.
San Fransisco
This stuff smells so gooood! Iv used this a few times at my girlfriends house, she is totally into this brand and lives by it. I used this oil specifically cause I’m very serious about moisturizing my face and hadn’t brought my moisturizer with me to her home, so she lent me this. This formula drys down without that gross slick feeling, it didn’t break me out at all and it made my face just glow with moisture
Chels H.
[product:fresh-seaberry-moisturizing-face-oil] fresh I love this oil! I’ve never really used face oils because I’ve always thought of oils as causing acne. This is one of the first face oils I’ve tried and I absolutely love it. I got a sample and went to purchase the full size the next week! It’s so hydrating. I always feel like I am glowing after I use this oil!
Rmomen14 M.
This face oil is one of my favorites and one that I keep going back to. This is probably my fourth bottle. And it does last a long time. I definitely use it more in the winter then in the summer. I also like to use it after facemasks that are drying to the skin. I love the smell and that it has different omega’s in it. It’s definitely more than just a moisturizing oil as it has benefits for your skin as well
Ana R.
Thank heavens for this oil! I had a bad breakout after using Tata Harpers Beautifying oil and found this gem to help me get through it. The smell is not particularly good, but goes away pretty quickly.
My skin wakes up glowy and refreshed, the breakouts gone after a couple of nights of using it. Life changing bottle!
Amber H.
Wow. I thought maracuja was my ride or die oil. Then I bought this. Now my maracuja oil is my second favorite. This does not clog my pores and it moisturizes so well. I am able to use a light moisturizer which I find works well under make up. I believe this will work for all skin types. If you’re on the fence with this oil please believe me you will not regret getting it.
Yadira M.
Modesto, CA
Would this help for extreme dry face? Literally. Every time I get out the shower my face feels super dry like it's about to break into little pieces. I'm starting to get lil flakes on my chin and nose area. Just trying to look for something that'll work before spending so much money on a product
Abby G.
Jonesville, SC
I have been looking for a good oil to put on before bed or under makeup, is this a good product for that?
Riley G.
Argyle, TX
will this make your face break out?
Erin R.
Escanaba, MI
Is this product good for dry skin? I have extremely dry skin and right now I have dry spots on my face, wondering if this would help it?
Rachel Y.
Winston Salem, NC
Does this break the face out?

back