fresh Seaberry Exfoliating Soap uploaded by Kara P.

BY FRESH

Fresh Seaberry Exfoliating Soap Gently Buffs Away Dry Skin While Cleansing The Body To Soften And Smooth The Skin, Revealing A Radiant Glow. The Nourishing Formula Is Fortified With Seaberry Oil, Rich In Omegas 3, 6, 7&9, And Is Triple-milled To Last Longer. It Produces A Rich, Non-drying Lather For A Luxurious Cleansing Experience.

How To Use:

Massage Over Wet Skin And Rinse. Follow With Seaberry Restorative Body Cream.

Sodium Palmate, Sodium Cocoate, Water, Palmitic Acid, Parfum, Bambusa Arundinacea Stem Powder, Vaccinium Macrocarpon (Cranberry) Seed Powder, Citrus Aurantium Amara (Bitter Orange) Peel Powder, Hippophae Rhamnoides Oil, Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Extract, Glycerin, Sodium Chloride, Ci 77891 (Titanium Dioxide), Tetrasodium Edta, Tetrasodium Etidronate, Tocopherol, Silica, Limonene, Linalool, Citral, Coumarin.

• How long does a bar of this soap last?1 Answers
  • Does this leave the same soapey residue as dial and other...1 Answers
fresh Seaberry Exfoliating Soap
  • "As we all know we need to exfoliated our skin at least 3 times a week. For my skin I use Fresh products because they are really gentle on my skin. This soap does the perfect job and I love it. It leaves my skin smooth and fresh :) " in 3 reviews
Dani N.
Washburn
Really enjoy this exfoliating bar soap, lathers very nice and is not too abrasive and seems to scrub off my dry skin very well and gives it a nice finish without leaving a film behind or residue. It’s a little expensive but I would recommend.
Suzanne C.
Dubuque
Love this! Gently exfoliates and cleanses. The scent is not overpowering and this is appropriate for sensitive skin. It softens but is not greasy and doesn’t leave a soap residue. I will definitely purchase again!
Mary C.
Pueblo West, CO
Works sooo well to fix those bumps you get on your arms and legs: so nice to have normal skin again! The price tag is sooo worth it. Packing is nice and makes you feel luxury. Already have re purchased and will continue to do so!
Margaret A.
I love this exfoliating soap when my skin is in need of a wake up call! The scent is wonderful.  I love the feeling of my skin after using this bar soap.  This product gets a lot of use at home but it is a great price for it's large value.  All my guests want to know the brand when they come to visit!
Allison M.
Sacramento
This product had a nice exfoliating effect. I have sensitive skin and it didn't seem to irritate it. I liked the texture of the product, though I thought it had a bit of a funny smell. If you can get over the smell, I think it is worth purchasing. Keep in mind the price can be a bit on the high side, but nothing too outrageous for higher end skin care.
Stephanie L.
Nashua, NH
I have been using this soap for at least a year and I don't plan on changing it anytime soon. This soap was a GAME CHANGER for me and I swear by it. Its like exfoliating and washing your skin all in one shower. Also the smell is not too overpowering or fake like some body washes can be. It's amazing.
•C H.
Los Angeles, CA
I love this soap! It is great for when your skin is irritated or you have acne. I'm pretty sure that I bought it at a local drug store, but I'm not positive. This soap is amazing and it's perfect to travel with because you can use it on your body and face. It's gentle, yet it works! Totally recommend it.
Arielle M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I am obsessed with fresh's products. I wanted to try this because I have very scaly arms. I also have ingrown hairs. This product has helped my entire body especially in winter. It has also decreased the number of white bumps on my arms. It smells amazing too!
Allison R.
Plainville, KS
I love this bar soap for exfoliating in the shower. The bar smells good, it leaves the skin soft without residue. Is it my favorite bar soap? Nope. But i would repurchase. Price is good too and it seems to last for a long time.
Ines E.
Fredericksbrg, VA
I am addicted to this great exfoliating soap. It has large granules and leaves your skin feeling fresh and soft. The smell of it is nice and clean , my husband enjoys it as well.
Karlea L.
Halifax, NS
How long does a bar of this soap last?
Anna A.
Flushing, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Does this leave the same soapey residue as dial and other soaps

back