Fresh Scents Scent Packets in Passion Flower (Set of 3) uploaded by alyssa p.

BY NONE

These scented packets offer an easy way to keep a fresh, soothing scent anywhere - bathrooms, trash cans, closets, automobiles, gift baskets, and more. see more...

Avani P.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
OKAY, EVERYONE! LISTEN UP! If you need a nice scent for any room you need to buy these. They have many scents to choose from and they last for the longest time. I bought this for college just so I could keep my clothes smelling fresh and everything but I did not expect them to still last at the end of the year! It's amazing and I bought them from Bed Bath and Beyond. I have these just about everywhere in my dorm room, next to bed, in my closet, in my dresser drawers! Amazing! I will totally continue to buy these in hopes that they last as long as these ones did!
Amber G.
Canton, MS
It smells fantastic! I love it! It's amazing! The lady whose guest house I'm renting put this scent in the bathroom, so that the bathroom smells good, and I love the scent! I haven't smelled it before, and it's awesome from the first time I smelled it. It smells like flowers and vanilla. A very girly scent, which I love! I'm definitely going to buy some myself!
Martha P.
Mt Pleasant, TX
Guys this is like my home's signature scent. This is so good I cannot even emphasize how awesome it is. It lasts a very long time especially if you pair it with the room spray. Best way to beat those dinner nights from lingering around night after night :)
alyssa p.
Albuquerque, NM
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I've been looking for something that smells amazing and lasts and my fiance grandma had this in her car and my goodness it is amazing !!!