Fresh Scent Magic® Wrinkle Remover 10 oz Aerosol Can uploaded by Kat S.Fresh Scent Magic® Wrinkle Remover 10 oz Aerosol Can uploaded by Monique A.

BY MAGIC SHAVE

10 OZ, Magic Wrinkle Remover Spray, Eliminates Wrinkles In Seconds Without Ironing, Safe & Highly Penetrating Fiber Relaxers Allows Fabrics To Return To Their Original Shape, Safe For All Colorfast Fabrics, Keeps Fabric Fresh All Day, Eliminates The Need For Touch Up Ironing Or Steaming. see more...

Kat S.
Charleston, SC
Ok guys -- this product doesn't have many reviews online and I'm pretty sure it's because people don't know it exists. This wrinkle releaser has saved my LIFE. It removes all of the wrinkles from my fabric within seconds... who even has time for ironing anymore?! Plus, it smells great. I won't ever leave the house without using it. I would be an absolute frumpy mess without this in my life. When I can't find it in stores I will go as far as ordering it in bulk off Amazon. So much love.
Monique A.
As a person who hates ironing, I LOVE how well this product works. I have used others brands of wrinkle removers and they don't remove the wrinkles well. But Magic wrinkle remover does on almost all fabrics. I have one at home, in the car, and in my gym bag at all times.
Caroline R.
I love how well this product works. It makes ironing so much easier. My only complaint is sometimes it shows on the fabric.